5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3+ yrs. of specific Sitecore experience required. Sitecore 8.X+ experience is ideal.
· Bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or similar
· Hands-on Sitecore development experience.
· The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC with an understanding of the basics of front end technologies.
· Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks
· Experience with build automation tools
· Experience in TDD and software testing frameworks
· Knowledge of IDEs and source control management (ideally TFS, GIT, SVN or similar)
· Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
Interact with clients to understand business requirements
Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and
Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose
comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and
Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
Create estimates for implementation tasks
Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges,
Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical capabilities
Build prototypes andproofs of concept (POC) to validate technical and
Lead client facing and internal training (technology training and/or
application specific training)
Contribute to continuously improving IP and demoware through creating
reusable templates, sharing of knowledge, and building reusable demos
Be an innovator who can create innovative solutions using out-of-the-
Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client
presentations and support business development and the sale of
professional services when necessary
Estimate and design staffing for proposed solutions
Your Technical & Non-Technical Experience Includes:
Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for
MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS
Dynamics CRM required
Proven experience on customising and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365
Proven experience on creating Microsoft flows
Remote work possible
Hands-on experience in using XRM toolbox.
Proven experience in integrating websites or any landing pages to dynamics
Expert level – D365 Field Service and sales strongly desired
Knowledge of Remote Assist/Guides or other similar Mixed Reality
applications is beneficial
Understanding of IoT/Connected Field Service
Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
Document Core Pack
Proven experience on customising and configuringDynamics Portals
Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal
Proven record of accomplishment in operating as a player– accountable for
driving specific deals
Superior communication and personal leadership skills in a high growth
B.Tech or any equivalent degree
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve WordPress issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Hands-on experience with WordPress/PHP/CSS/JS/React.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help.
NodeJs, Express, MongoDB, AngularJS, ReactJs, HapiJs, VueJs.
● Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the
central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
● Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and
● Code, test and operate node.js-based services.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Integration of data storage solutions include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
● Will be able to work independently and under pressure.
● Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as REST or SOAP, Polymer, and Closure.
● Good understanding of new features of ECMA6 script.
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
● Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and
optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Github, Bitbucket.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of the US.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS and React Native projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in React Native.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with React and React Native
Good working knowledge of Firebase
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React JS and React Native modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
- Finding out about the project requirements estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost
- Preparing website information architects wireframes.
- Worked on Shopify & ecommerce platforms
- Provided a proper web platform by coordinating in
- Website building with a creative approach & activating social networking platform for the clients.
- Assisting in selecting the right technology framework for developing the solution, discussing
- proposals with clients and ideating to develop user interface design, website maps and navigation features.
- Interact and coordinate with designers and coders to effectively execute the idea.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface
- Should have an understanding of Google Analytics and how it works
- Should be a team player and lead the team and delegate work
- Should have a good eye for UI and UX and design
- Well Spoken and good with communication
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful web design. They should also have superior user interface
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to
transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity
and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
Proven work experience as a Web Designer
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a
Visual Arts subject