- Requirements Compensation Industry leading compensation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience using HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of Jquery to create animations.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work Having exp. in building marketing web pages is a pluS
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good Communication
AEM including AEM 6.x .
· Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
· Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
· Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
· Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
· Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
· Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
· Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
· Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
· Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Applications using the best practices for leading German clients.
❖ The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front
end application for a desktop and adapted to mobile devices.
❖ The implementation will focus on data processing efficiency and
performance, as you will primarily work on real-time data
❖ You will be a part of a team of back-end developers, DevOps
engineers. The projects are managed in an Agile way, using the
We will provide upto 20LPA
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites, specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using the PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Personal Skill: Flexible with work, Good Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skill.
- IT Skill: operating system windows 10 basic of Linux
- Office-2016(Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet Surfing and Outlook 2016,
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Write coding using HTML and CSS.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC /Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction.
- Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Strong analytical skills Ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code,
- Minimum 3 - 6 years experience in software development in general with 3 years in complex web applications using SAP UI5,
- Software architecture knowledge of enterprise applications is a must
- Experience with Web - Technologies (SAP UI5, HTML5, CSS3, JS, REST - WS) is a must
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform as well as SAP Web IDE is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with user experience and design concepts is a plus
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently