YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks,define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and
the test results.
What you will do
- End to End Complete RHOSP Deployment (Under and Overcloud) considered as a NFVi Deployment
- Installing Red Hat’s OpenStack technology using the OSP-director
- Deploying a Red Hat OpenStack Platform based on Red Hat's reference architecture
- Deploying managed hosts with required OpenStack parameters
- Deploying Three (3) Node Highly available (HA) Controller Hosts using Pacemaker and HAP Roxy
- Deploying all the supplied compute hosts that will be hosting multiple VNFs (SRIOV & DPDK)
- Implementing CEPH
- Integrate Software-defined storage (CEPH) with RHOSP, Red Hat OpenStack Platform Operation Tools as
per Industry standard & best practices
- Detailed Network configuration and implementation using Neutron networking - (VXLAN) network type
and Modular Layer 2 (ML2) Open Switch plugin
- Integrating Monitoring Solution with RHOSP
- Design and deployment of common Alarm and Performance Management solution
- Red Hat OpenStack management & monitoring
- VM Alarm and Performance management
- Cloud Management Platform will be configured for day-to-day operational tools to measure uponCPU/Mem/Network utilization etc. from VM level
- Baseline Security Standard) & VA (Vulnerability Assessment) for RHOSP.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, Cloud
Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of 6sense systems
Building and scaling out our services and infrastructure
Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
Own our critical underlying systems like AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, infrastructure deployment, and compute cluster architecture (which services frameworks and engines like Hadoop/Hive/Presto)
Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture
Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure
Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants#LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Ensuring reliable operation of CI/ CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creating Docker files
- Creating Bash/ Python scripts for automation.
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
A.P.T Portfolio, a high frequency trading firm that specialises in Quantitative Trading & Investment Strategies.Founded in November 2009, it has been a major liquidity provider in global Stock markets.
As a manager, you would be incharge of managing the devops team and your remit shall include the following
- Private Cloud - Design & maintain a high performance and reliable network architecture to support HPC applications
- Scheduling Tool - Implement and maintain a HPC scheduling technology like Kubernetes, Hadoop YARN Mesos, HTCondor or Nomad for processing & scheduling analytical jobs. Implement controls which allow analytical jobs to seamlessly utilize ideal capacity on the private cloud.
- Security - Implementing best security practices and implementing data isolation policy between different divisions internally.
- Capacity Sizing - Monitor private cloud usage and share details with different teams. Plan capacity enhancements on a quarterly basis.
- Storage solution - Optimize storage solutions like NetApp, EMC, Quobyte for analytical jobs. Monitor their performance on a daily basis to identify issues early.
- NFS - Implement and optimize latest version of NFS for our use case.
- Public Cloud - Drive AWS/Google-Cloud utilization in the firm for increasing efficiency, improving collaboration and for reducing cost. Maintain the environment for our existing use cases. Further explore potential areas of using public cloud within the firm.
- BackUps - Identify and automate back up of all crucial data/binary/code etc in a secured manner at such duration warranted by the use case. Ensure that recovery from back-up is tested and seamless.
- Access Control - Maintain password less access control and improve security over time. Minimize failures for automated job due to unsuccessful logins.
- Operating System -Plan, test and roll out new operating system for all production, simulation and desktop environments. Work closely with developers to highlight new performance enhancements capabilities of new versions.
- Configuration management -Work closely with DevOps/ development team to freeze configurations/playbook for various teams & internal applications. Deploy and maintain standard tools such as Ansible, Puppet, chef etc for the same.
- Data Storage & Security Planning - Maintain a tight control of root access on various devices. Ensure root access is rolled back as soon the desired objective is achieved.
- Audit access logs on devices. Use third party tools to put in a monitoring mechanism for early detection of any suspicious activity.
- Maintaining all third party tools used for development and collaboration - This shall include maintaining a fault tolerant environment for GIT/Perforce, productivity tools such as Slack/Microsoft team, build tools like Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- Bachelors or Masters Level Degree, preferably in CSE/IT
- 10+ years of relevant experience in sys-admin function
- Must have strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Linux, Networking and grid.
- Must have strong grasp of automation & Data management tools.
- Efficient in scripting languages and python
- Professional attitude, co-operative and mature approach to work, must be focused, structured and well considered, troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative and ownership, effectively collaborate with other team members.
APT Portfolio is an equal opportunity employer
Srijan Technologies is hiring for the DevOps Lead position- Cloud Team with a permanent WFH option.
Immediate Joiners or candidates with 30 days notice period are preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 Years experience in DevOps Release Engineering.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git.
- Must have great command over Kubernetes
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Expert-level knowledge of Shell Scripting & Jenkins so as to maintain continuous integration/deployment infrastructure.
- Expert level of knowledge in Docker.
- Expert level of Knowledge in configuration management and provisioning toolchain; At least one of Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Basic level of web development experience and setup: Apache, Nginx, MySQL
- Basic level of familiarity with Agile/Scrum process and JIRA.
- Expert level of Knowledge in AWS Cloud Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
- Create, Manage and Improve CI / CD pipelines to ensure our Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug, and Integrate our products with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Build metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build and manage infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, solutions, microservices and support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Ensure reliability, availability and security of our infrastructure and products
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance
- Automate our processes in compliance with our security requirements
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Manage environment where we deploy our product to multiple clouds that we control as well as to client-managed environments
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN. DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE or equivalent positions
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools
- Experience in deploying, analysing, and debugging on multiple environments (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds, Data Centres, etc), Linux/Unix administration, Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis (both managed instances as well as self-installed).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and / or Bash.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Wazuh SIEM, Ansible, Ansible Tower ,Puppet ,Chef
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Experience with deployments with Fortune 500 or other large Global Enterprise clients is a big plus
- Experience with participating in an ISO27001 certification / renewal cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals and compliance requirements
Work From Home
Start Up Background is preferred
Company Location: Noida
Position: DevOps Engineer
The candidate should have the following Skills:
- Hands-on experience with DevOps & CICD open source tools (Jenkins, ), including AWS DevOps services (CodePipeline, CloudFormation, etc).
- Experience in building and deploying using Java/Python/Node.js on Cloud infrastructure (Docker or Kubernetes containers or Lambda.)
- Exposure to Cloud operations, releases, and configuration management
- Experience in implementing Non-functional requirements for microservices, including performance, security, compliance, HA and Disaster Recovery.
- Good soft skills, great attitude, and passion for working in a product startup environment
Total Experience of 2-5 years post BE or BTech or MCA in Computer Science Engineering.
Reports to: Project Manager
Location: Remote | India
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who We are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The DevOps Engineer partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce business solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Work on our client’s e-commerce solution. Our eCommerce solution runs on AWS with a server less architecture and a ReactJs front-end. We use several kinds of in-memory and persistent data storage.
- Manage deployment of code components through a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Lead a small team dedicated to management and projects, supporting a high-performing, cloud infrastructure
- Work with a small but experienced tech team, providing an unparalleled continuous learning environment with growth potential
- Able to move the needle / contribute in a significant manner
- 4+ years experience with CI/CD using git, Webhooks, Jenkins/CircleCI or similar
- 1+ years experience of working with cloud-native infrastructure on major cloud players like AWS, Heroku, MS Azure, GCP, with hands-on experience of managing services like:
- Function As A Service, like AWS Lambda
- API Gateways
- Cloud Servers, Like EC2
- Container orchestration using AWS ECS/Kubernetes or similar, serverless/clusterless container offerings like AWS Fargate on ECS
- Network and Security: VPC, Security Groups, Route53, CloudFront
- IaC : AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Infrastructure monitoring and log management with ELK, Datadog or similar
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language
- Have worked closely with the QA Automation engineering team for automatic segmented deployment.
- Know and understand how to configure high-availability, high-performing applications
- Server and service monitoring with Nagios or similar
- Knowledge of firewall, switch and network configuration & debugging (DHCP, DNS, IPv4, IP routing)
*Brownie Points on:*
- Experience of owning CI/CD pipelines and creating branching strategies including release tagging and versioning.
- Experience of deploying *js applications managed by npm/yarn/serverless
- Experience with multiple IaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
Hands on Experience with Linux administration
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
- Work with developers to build out CI/CD pipelines, enable self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. Find, explore, and advocate for new technologies for enterprise use.
- Automate the provisioning of environments
- Promote new DevOps tools to simplify the build process and entire Continuous Delivery.
- Manage a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment.
- Coordinate and scale the evolving build and cloud deployment systems across all product development teams.
- Work independently, with, and across teams. Establishing smooth running. environments are paramount to your success, and happiness
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-thebox thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Experience with AWS multi-region/multi-AZ deployed systems, auto-scaling of EC2 instances, CloudFormation, ELBs, VPCs, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, Route53, RDS, IAM roles, security groups, cloud watch
- Experience in Data Visualization and Monitoring tools such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experienced in Build and CI/CD/CT technologies like GitHub, Chef, Artifactory, Hudson/Jenkins
- Experience with log collection, filter creation, and analysis, builds, and performance monitoring/tuning of infrastructure.
- Automate the provisioning of environments pulling strings with Puppet, cooking up some recipes with Chef, or through Ansible, and the deployment of those environments using containers, like Docker or Rocket: (have at least some configuration management tool through some version control).
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills