Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
ITIL, Hardware Asset Management (IT-Asset Management) ,Servicenow(snow).
- Perform Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of customer environment and contribute to improve Build process.
- Coordinate for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line
- customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by ITIS Teams
- Hands on experience in hardware asset management.
- experience on ticketing tool like service now or SNOW
- ITIL Certified.
Must Have Skills
- Service Now
- IT -Asset Management
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform architecture,applications and modules
- Experience with integrations between ServiceNow and other
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development
lifecycle with experience in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with
experience interacting with clients at multiple levels
- ServiceNow certifications are preferred
- Experience with Knowledge Base platforms, ideally
ServiceNow Knowledge Management application is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Spring boot Framework
- Experience with REST- JSON, SOAP/XML is mandatory
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experienced in Server Side Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring/Spring boot, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Junit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Platforms with Open Source Frameworks - Spring/Spring boot, XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, WS security.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with GIT and Maven.
- Experience with Spring Security.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS and React Native projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in React Native.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with React and React Native
Good working knowledge of Firebase
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React JS and React Native modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in
- Assessment and implementation of service requests in according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Tracking and monitoring of change requests raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in change request testing
- Ensure the smooth operation of the SD Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches and update changes to the documentation where necessary
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade.
- Respond to calls and email messages from users about problems or queries regarding Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year- end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Manage project timeline, resources, scope and change requests.
- Review deliverables and ensure they are of requisite
- You have at least 5-6 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 3 years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform and at least 1 project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- You have some experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform
- You have good knowledge of software development, specifically in OutSystems and domain knowledge in the areas of Human Resource or Corporate Administration.
- You have strong technical skills in OutSystems, Microsoft SQL Server platform.
Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup