- Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS Experience only on front-end technologies like Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTML will not be sufficient.
- Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the following application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modelling etc
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures
- Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on - Infrastructure sizing, Capacity planning, Performance modelling, Cloud Computing
- Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS systems is a must
- Working experience on any one of these open source technologies (LAMP stack, Node.js framework, ELK, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch base NO-SQL databases).
About Avekshaa Technologies
Avekshaa Technologies (www.avekshaa.com|www.appneura.com ) is a next-generation information technology products and solutions company, providing specialized solutions in the P-A-S-S™ (Performance, Availability, Scalability and Security) Assurance space to the Enterprise customers globally.
We are the pioneers in introducing a paradigm shift in the way the Performance, Availability, Security and Scalability (P-A-S-S™) requirements are delivered to business-critical applications and IT systems.
We make our customers business-ready for the Digital age.
Our Credentials: Avekshaa has successfully built a brand for itself in the Performance engineering space in India. It has an installed base of over 40 Enterprise customers (including 2 in Australia), has won 14+ awards and recognitions, has multiple CXO level references including from board members and has been widely covered in press. Some additional details are as below,
- Top 200 for RED HERRING Asia in 2016 & 2015
- Express IT Awards- Silver winners 2015: in the Innovation category
- NASSCOM Emerge 50 Winner for the year 2013
- Deloitte Fast 50, India, 2014 & 2017 | Deloitte Fast 500, APAC, 2014, 2016 & 2017
- The Smart CEO-Startup50 - 2015,
- Niche Solutions Provider of the Year(India) – 2015 (Wealth & Finance International)
- TiE Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award top 20 – 2015 & 2014
- Multiple CXO level references including from board members
- Delivered many complex and cutting-edge projects with 40 of them being unique with Industry leading Enterprise clients.
- 40+ marquee ET100 & Global Enterprise Customers
- We helped our customer build / engineer one of the largest Media delivery system on Mobile (4G) in the world involving 100 million users with 10 million concurrency.
- We helped our customer re-Architect and build a core banking product on Cloud and scaled it 10 times.
- Our performance engineering team was involved in ensuring an issue-free migration of one of the largest Internet Banking System across the globe.
- We helped in optimizing a large Fraud Management System that processes more than 10 Million transactions per day with a time out of 1 sec
- Expertise in core java
- Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
- Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
- Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in third party integrations.
We are changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly. They have built the world’s leading image editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
About the Role
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear them apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to — make everything smooth, secure, and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with Product and AI Research to build features, tools, and scalable architecture As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly, and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do
- You will manage a team of Software Engineers distributed under Tech Leads.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- You will manage a scale of Millions of Images processed everyday through Computer Vision algorithms running in the backend.
- Build microservices to support new functionality.
- Bind our front and back end services together.
- Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
We are looking for:
- BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, from tier-1 engineering institutes
- 6+ years of Software Development experience in a product development setup
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of Software engineers (strict criteria), preferably in a product based startup environment
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous.
- Strong data structures and algorithm skills
- Designing database schemas and architecture
- Strong knowledge of Microservices architectural patterns
- Deep experience of building systems at a massive scale
Strong preference for IIT /NIT/ BITS passouts passing out between 2014 and 2015 and experience in major tech product companies (unicorns, well funded startups of good repute - series A and above funded).
Note*: 6 years or above experience is mandatory
In partnership with a 1500 CR Conglomerate, we will be launching a combination of FinTech & Retail Marketplace focused on empowering Kirana Stores. Formal registration, Business Plan finalization and kick off activities are work-in progress. We are looking for 15+ years experienced technology specialists for the role of Head of Engineering.
You will lead this new value stream help the platform scale up to servce over a 3 million user base in the next 3-5 years
Location ; Bangalore / Chennai
Travel : Would be required in the initial stages
Compensation - Industry standard (open for discussion)
- 9+ years experience developing highly scalable, distributed applications, products and services in Java or similar languages
- 3+ years of experience in team management, including hiring, building key projects and career management.
- Deep understanding of how distributed resilient software is built and deployed
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
- Passionate Tech architect, retains narrow focus on research, system performance and scalability
Expertise in front end and backend JS frameworks (e.g React JS, Angular, Node.js,)
Experience working in Agile frameworks and project management tools (e.g. Atlassian, Git)
Knowledge of deployment of distributed RESTful search platforms (like Elastic or Solr)
Experience in designing hyperscale architecture
Exposure to Microservices, AI/ML and Bigdata
Worked on at least one 0-1 initiative preferably IT product firms
Hands on ready to code any time (candidates who are interested only in advisory model, please excuse)
Candidates with good exposure working with OR algorithms would be given preference
Reasonably networked to be able to attract tech talent and build a large Engineering team independently
- Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver software products that delight our customers and accelerates our business growth.
- Be a combination of technical hands-on software engineer and a leader who has the ability to influence, guide, and inspire those around you.
- Empower the team to achieve a high level of productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Hire and retain a team of high-performing engineers and managers.
- Understand the market and our end customers.
- Stays current on leading industry trends.
- Conduct performance reviews, calibration sessions and feedback discussions for direct reports.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in
adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
● Provide thought leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Ability to work in a very agile, fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as
Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such
as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc. is a big plus.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for
creating future-proof solutions.
● Ability to build a product end-to-end with the help of multiple engineering teams
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Bangalore. You will be responsible for a team that builds end-to-end functionality for products on the Trifacta platform, including data ingestion and publishing services, scalable backend services, and polished user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- You inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team and its team members.
- You attract and retain software engineers for your team.
- You care for your team.
- You are responsible for the execution of your team's projects.
- You provide hand-on technical leadership, e.g. through code reviews or architectural discussions.
- You represent your team in engineering and release management meetings.
- You collaborate and coordinate with other teams and functions such as product management and user experience design, making sure everyone is in sync.
- You have 6 or more years of experience as a software engineer (or in a comparable role) taking projects from the initial concept to production.
- You have a bias towards action and a can-do attitude.
- You have minimum 1 years of experience managing a team of 3-5 engineers as a people manager.
- You have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, product management, user experience design, quality assurance).
- You are a communicative and collaborative manager with excellent people skills.
- You have a strong desire helping people and teams grow.
- You have experience working with cross-site teams.
Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments and participates in design sessions with business and developers in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and development Essential Duties and Responsibilities Interacts with product owners, Business Analysts, business partners and developers to envision, model and design technology solutions to solve business problems.
ACKO General Insurance: Acko is India’s first online-only insurance company focused on independent general insurance with its entire operations offered through the digital platform. Being India’s first online-only insurtech player Acko plans to launch low-cost, small-ticket insurance products based on data analytics. Acko plans to create products and deliver opportunities in areas where there are gaps such as personalized insurance products based on user consumption behaviors. Distribution will be key for Acko as it competes with the large insurers which have massive reach. Acko will bring out multiple product lines, offer bespoke pricing and products catering to specific segments and create products for the internet economy. Low cost products for the rural sector will also be key over a period of time, delivered via technology. Website: https://www.acko.com/
We are a Series C funded company and backed by a marquee set of investors like Mr. Binny Bansal, Amazon, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran etc. Our total funding till date is $143 Million.
Varun Dua, Founder and CEO
Amit Upadhay, CTO (Ex- BrowserStack, CoverFox, Alumni IIT Bombay)
Deepak Angrula, VP Engineering (Ex-CoverFox, Alumni IIT Bombay)
Vaibhav Shah, VP Engineering (Ex-Tesco, Ola , Alumni IIT Bombay)
Here’s what you'll do:
- Lead and mentor a team of 6-10 talented engineers.
- Develop, test, and deploy features across the entire stack alongside your teammates.
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a
high-performance engineering organization.
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our
- Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps.
- Commitment to high code quality and delivery requirements.
Here's what we're looking for :
- Minimally 8 years of work experience on large-scale and high-traffic projects, preferably in consumer-focused product startups.
- Minimally 2 years of hands-on technical leadership or people management.
- Hands on experience working with Web Back-end.
- Strong hands on coding, design, and architectural skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change: excited about pushing out lots of code
quickly and constantly iterating.
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams.
- Thorough and methodical: you enjoy working with data and using it to make informed business decisions.
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them.
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team,helping them to achieve their professional goals, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
• Experience with architectural patterns of large, High-scale / High-traffic applications is a
• Experience with AWS is mandatory while SOA/Micro services with Node.js and Golang is a
• Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building
productive engineering teams.
• Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
• Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solves
Golang, NodeJs, Java, C/C++, PHP, Docker, ReactJs, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMq, MySQL, Hadoop, MongoDB,AWS ECS, CodePipeline, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, EMR, AWS DocDB, AWS ElasticSearch ,Git, Perforce , Junit, Jasmine, Mocha
Looking for Software Architects @ WinSoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Winsoft Technologies is offering experienced software developers and architects an unparalleled product engineering opportunity in cutting edge Software Defined Network (SDN) space, with fast-growing clients in the USA and Europe.
We are a talented team of software professionals with a strong technology and domain focused growth culture. You can look forward to an open, flexible working environment combined with a generous CTC package.
We invite the following individuals to contact us and have a conversation about this opportunity:
1) Senior Software Architect / Systems Designer (experience level: 7+ years)
An expert having experience with a large variety of multi-tier architectures, aware of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of Java-based solutions, collaborate with multiple teams to provide efficient and innovative solutions to business requirements preferably in the networking domain and have good understanding & experience of high-performance micro-services scale & real-time response systems.
If you take pride in your work and desire to leave a mark on the industry do consider joining our specialized team of engineers.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that powers our customer’s
shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our
customer’s doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and
web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, content
systems, catalogue systems, search systems, supply chain systems, imaging and
visualization systems for products etc. We are a small technology team where each
individual has a huge impact. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product
and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a
rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive
1. Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software
engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions
and the hands-on ability to lead by example
2. Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development
practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile
practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus
on product quality
3. Team management : You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping
individuals grow in their careers, having constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing
prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
● Total of 5+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in
building very large scale applications and 1+ years’ experience in team management
● Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
● Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data
● Experience in very large scale applications.
● Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
● Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
● Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
● Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
● Excellent coding skills in NODE JS & PHP (Laravel)
● Very good understanding of Web Technologies
● Good understanding and experience with using open source technologies and building
● Handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling, building pluggable
frameworks and systems, strong abstraction and architecture skills
● Experience using traditional RDBMS, NOSQL DBs (Cassandra, Mongo DB, Aerospike
● (redis, memcache), messaging frameworks (Rabbit MQ, AWS SQS)
B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent or higher from a reputed institution.
1. Technical depth
You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design
and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications.
Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the
database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons
2. Execution ability
Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple
software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and
institute good practices and tools
3. You must have a degree in Computer Science or related field. Strong understanding of
object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their
shoulders.Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks,
enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and
executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of the everyday job. For an individual with
a hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, passionate about leading teams, the
opportunities @Myntra are practically limitless.
You’ll be a part of the team who’s passionate about scaling & delivering omnichannel initiatives @Myntra.
The primary products that you’ll be working on will be Myntra’s entire Omnichannel Suite. This consists of
end-to-end integrations with seller systems, omni order management system & in-store assistance initiatives