More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Participate in the maintenance of large-scale and heavily trafficked Java and Node.js applications.
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyze and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL and Elastic Search is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands, and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to recognize genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Education : Graduation in Computer Science
Job Description :
Around 3 years of professional experience in Oracle Applications 11i / R12 as Technical Consultant.
Expertise in developing the reports using Report Builder , Discoverer and XML Publisher. Having Technical knowledge in various modules like OM , FA , GL , AP , PO , INV , AR , CM and AOL.
Oracle Database Upgrade 9i to 11g.
Database Patching , Space Management Purging Archiving , Connectivity Issue Tablespace Creation , Modification , Deletion , Troubleshooting Concurrent Manager , Monitoring Application Performance
Excellent Knowledge in Oracle (SQL , PL / SQL , Reports 10g).
Good exposure with SQL Loader.
Good Knowledge on Technical architecture and functional flow of Oracle Applications modules such as Account Payable , Account Receivables , Purchasing , General Ledger , Fixed Assets , Inventory and Order Management.
Having good experience in designing and preparation of documents likeMD70 , MD120 and TE20 as a part of Object Deliverables.
Worked on Inbound Interfaces for e.g. (AP Invoice , GL Interface , AR Invoice etc.).
Experience in designing and development of Conversion Programs to load data from Legacy system to Oracle Applications with effective validation logic and Error handling mechanism (Supplier Conversion , Item Conversion).
Senior IT FInance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), India
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), in Hyderabad, India.
Senior Business Systems Analysts at Yext have wide-ranging experience and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Individuals in this role will have strong technical skills and will be required to provide Application support for Netsuite(technical), Blackline, Kyriba, Coupa applications. We’re looking for a techno-functional Netsuite consultant who has exposure/ learn other applications and be able to effectively support the FInance systems portfolio.
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE OR HYDERABAD
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as NetsSuite technical / functional subject matter expert: identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve NetSuite system issues.
- Responsible for building custom scripts, workflows, and integrations for the NetSuite system.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the NetSuite system, inclusive of basic maintenance, upgrades and enhancements, troubleshooting, testing, and new feature deployments including Roles and Permissions, Page layouts, Workflows, Approval processes and Password policies, custom reports and saved searches, install bundles and SuiteApps, CSV uploads.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Monitor and support all integrations to and out of Netsuite. Build new integrations where necessary
- Manage sandbox environments and work with NetSuite support as needed.
- Provide application support for additional applications like Blackline, Kyriba (Treasury/Payments), Coupa (P2P)
- Handle support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests across all supported platforms
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on Product updates, new releases, related testing, SOX and IT Change Management processes for all applications supported
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within Yext’s processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable Netsuite experience with Netsuite Administrator certifications, and active participation in the NetSuite Community.
- Experience in GL, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules of Netsuite required.
- Prior NetSuite Administration experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Fixed Assets , Accounts Payable, Consolidation, Intercompany processes.
- Strong Administration skills ( Netsuite): User management, application configuration, custom reports, saved searches and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite data model, entity and transaction objects, and application and platform capabilities.
- Ability to configure and set up new subsidiaries, accounts, locations etc
- Exposure to SOX and ITGC compliance
- Experience supporting Coupa, Blackline, Kyriba is a great plus.
- Understands SDLC methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Core Skills: Communication, Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Creating data flow diagrams, solution documentation
- Experience working in a support role utilizing Zendesk or other ticketing tools..
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an IBM Maximo Technical Professional to support the growing demand for Maximo enterprise asset management solutions, working from our office in Bangalore.
- Technical expert in IBM Maximo EAM technology.
- Should be well versed in MBO customizations for Maximo 7.x version.
- Advanced JAVA, SQL knowledge.
- Maximo building and deploying to various instances.
- Business process management using workflow design and management.
- Expert Knowledge of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project.
- communication skills (verbal and written) possess the ability to multi-task.
- Maximo installations and upgrade work experience
- Participate in solution architecture design.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts.
- Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Conduct system testing, as necessary.
Skill Requirements - Essential:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous projects.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management system.
- Proficient to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces.
- Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment.
- Drafting/Reviewing Functional Specifications
- Drafting/Reviewing Technical Specifications
Skill Requirements - Preferable:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM Maximo 7.x certification
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amount of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)