About EdGE Networks Pvt. Ltd.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you will do:
- Lead product development including testing of tools and documenting results.
- Drive your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements from concept stage to solution implementation stage.
- Support and run various strategic and operational projects.
- Analyse the business requirements and write technical specifications to code level detail.
- Autonomously investigate and propose new technical methods to improve the integration process.
- Specify technical needs in an understandable way for developers, by writing cards and technical specifications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new integrations and test that all developments are matching the expected outcome.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
Who you are:
- You have a strong background related to Computer Science, excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, working within cross-functional teams.
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You can work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas.
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of high end tech products.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join a team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy.
Experience: 3-6 years
We are working hard to be the world's most loved skill-learning platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products, company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
● We are backed by top-tier VC firms.
Role - Product Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Product Manager to build and launch new skill categories. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product marketing and launch strategy, as well as experience in product management. This role will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap, and for leading cross-functional teams to deliver on those objectives.
● Define and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with Founders
● Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to deliver product objectives
● Lead product launches, including go-to-market strategy and messaging, and drive adoption and growth
● Define and track key metrics to measure product performance and success
● Continuously gather feedback and data from customers, internal teams, and market research to inform product decisions
● Understand the market and industry trends and adjust the product roadmap accordingly
● Communicate the product roadmap to stakeholders and ensure alignment
● Manage and prioritize the product backlog
● 4-5 years of experience in product management and product marketing, with a focus on launch and go-to-market strategy
● Proven track record of successfully launching products and driving growth
● Strong understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
● Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Understanding of A/B testing and experimentation is a plus.
● You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
Perks & Benefits
● Fair compensation and early-stage stock options
● Work directly with founders for this role (Lots of autonomy) & make a direct impact on the direction of the company
● Remote work (with an option to work from our BLR office when in Bangalore)
● Small team + Challenging problems
● Opportunity to create a large global consumer company in India
● Casual + Flexible work environment
What is our interview process?
● An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
● Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
- Manage entire life cycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback,data,and company goals to develop a highquality and clear product roadmap.
- Define,measure,and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design,engineering,and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability,quality,usability,and measurement are adhere to throughouteachphaseofproductdevelopment,review,andadoptiont facilitate and align a successful product /featurerollout
- Regularly base line and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities,milestones,and delivery dates.
Our client is a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
They are looking for someone who can build an e-commerce system which will give their clients all developments on their projects in a more systematic and organized manner.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well-versed with state of the art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years of hands-on product experience working on building products or problem-solving in start-up e-commerce companies
- One who understands products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth and have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
- Critical thinker, Problem solver
- Should be a technical expert with an Entrepreneurial mindset
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
We need someone to create reports and dashboards to help drive insights. Familiarity with a product analytics tool like Mixpanel, problem solving and analytical thinking are a must. Python, R, SQL proficiency are definitely a plus!
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience levels: 0-4 years (fresher to mid level professional)
2. Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking and process orientation
3. Highly Action Oriented – Avalon Meta has a culture of move quick, break things and learn.
4. Familiarity working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
2. Help visualize data for easy consumption by stakeholders
3. Work with engineering/marketing teams on designing and deploying data analysis systems
4. Help drive change in the team’s processes and decision making backed by data
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Vision: Understand the company vision align the product vision and evangelize the same across the cross-functional teams
- Internalize existing products and then align your team's mission, strategy, and roadmap with this direction
- Execute: This means being constantly biased towards action, being in the details with data, focusing on the most important problems, building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, always thinking of the customer first, and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome.
- Champion and ship bold product bets that will significantly alter the business trajectory.
- 4+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Management delivering highly successful and innovative products.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience.
- Analytical chops. You live and breathe data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray
We are looking someone who would own the product roadmap. The right person will work closely with the VP of Technology and Engineering to define the product the teams build.
• Set a product vision and strategy, communicate the intent behind the new product version to the technology team
• Responsible for the success of the product
• Gather ideas, evaluate ideas, plan new features for the product
• Manage stakeholders and share the product strategy and features
• Exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management
• Analyze user feedback and respond to any issues
• Support the marketing team in designing and implementing product campaigns
• Define and meet product release timeline and agreements
• Design focused training on new product versions
• Assess and execute any product development and enhancement opportunities
• 10 + years of experience in technology product management
• Procurement, supply chain domain exposure preferred
• Experience in mentoring and leading a team of Product Managers and cross-functional teams
• Able to define and communicate product strategy and align it with long-term business goals
• Well versed with developing and monitoring budgets, forecasts, metrics and evaluate the results post implementation
• Should have prior experience in project managing all product launches and fix any issues throughout implementation
• Should be able to critically analyze cross-functional processes and resolve any problems for new and existing products
• Should have a proven track record in validating pre and post product launch processes and efficiencies
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills