*Hybris Developer with 5+ years of Experience into Hybris development
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
Location : PAN India
Ecommerce Background Experience is a plus.
About Mobile Programming
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications. The software engineer's responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Analyze user and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Write efficient code based on feature specifications
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design database architecture
- Test and debug Java applications
- Validate software functionality and security
- Develop and test Restful APIs
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Understanding of Github version control
- Implement CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Popular React.js Workflows (i.e. Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of secure authorization mechanisms, i.e. JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (i.e. NPM or Yarn, Gulp or Grunt)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less
- ORM Knowledge (i.e. Sequelize or Mongoose)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with Firebase, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL Database
- Understanding of RPC, REST and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Version Control such as GitHub, BitBucket
- Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/Node/ Python, .Net.
- Hands on experience in delivering high quality software products.
- Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a ranges of complex systems.
- Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Manage resources on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
Technical Skills Desired:
• Worked on Angular JS 6.x and / or latest versions
• Worked on Web services (Apache cxf, REST, SOAP APIs and micro services) development.
• Experience using SQL Server or Oracle or No SQl DB [MongoDB]
• Development experience in Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Spring Security / Spring Batch
• Worked with Java and J2EE with Hibernate, Servlets etc, usageof unit testing tools like junit etc, static code analysis tools etc
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, or SVN).
• Follow the coding standards for java and angular development.
• Exposure to Non web based developments, for both mobile and desktop. (Good to have)
Functional Skills Desired:
• Team Handling with min 4yrs experience is must
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry practices.
• Creates design documents using Visio and performs program coding and testing.
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
Creates design documents using visio or any design tools [UML,Enterprise Architect etc]
Usage of tools- code review, unit testing , performance tools – loadrunner
Knowledge of tools related to CI/CD – Jenkins, Go Pipeline etc Understanding of distributed application design using tools like– WS02, Docker – Kubernetes, Spring eureka,zuul, zipkin frameworks, ELK etc
- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
● Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
● Develop optimized products in Java, Nodejs, React, Angular and multi-process architecture
● Sound knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB,
Elastic Search, Elastic Cache.
● Performance Tuning, designing and developing optimized databases and queries
● Build applications on cloud technologies like AWS.
● Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
What lands you in this role :
● Proficiency using modern web development technologies like Angular/React
● Experienced in Java, NodeJs, React Js, Angular 2+ , web services, etc.
● Computer Science fundamentals like algorithms, data structures, etc are must.
● Understanding of server optimization techniques/tools
● Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
● At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRM and consumer domain.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Preffered Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
● Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
● Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
About Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 22+ cities across India. We are series C funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 850+ people including 150+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (http://www.swasth.app/" target="_blank">www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.-
To know more about us- https://www.pristyncare.com/" target="_blank">https://www.pristyncare.com/