About Zeta Suite
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
• Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Implement highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
• Work on continuously improving tools and systems
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
• Strong command in Ruby on Rails/Python/Java
• Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
• Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
• Strong knowledge of architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency
• Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge about Fintech, E-commerce Industry is a plus
• Knowledge about DevOps & Nodejs is a plus
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA,
Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial
solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS,
Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+
brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which
pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs
like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
- Architect, Design and Build high performance Search systems for personalization, optimization, and targeting
- Designing systems with Solr, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka
- Algorithmic development with primary focus Machine Learning
- Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban, Continuous Integration and Daily deployments
- Participation in design and code reviews and recommend improvements
- Unit testing with JUnit, Performance testing and tuning
- Coordination with internal and external teams
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Participate in Product roadmap and Prioritization discussions and decisions
- Evangelize the solution with Professional services and Customer Success teams
- Tech/M.Tech in computer Engineering or related fields or MCA
- At least 10-14 years of software development experience
- Expert in Java, Scala or any other object oriented language
- Proficient in SQL concepts (HiveQL or Postgres a plus)
- Additional language skills for scripting and rapid application development
Desired skills and experience:
- Working with large data sets in the PBs
- Familiarity with UNIX (systems skills a plus)
- Working experience in Solr, Cassandra, and Kafka
- Working in a distributed environment and has dealt with challenges around scaling and performance
- Working with distributed teams across multiple locations
Exp :5-7 Yrs
Skills : Java, Spring, Hibernate
5years of hands-on experience in software development/product development
Hands-on experience in designing and developing of Java-based products using Spring MVC, Hibernate technology