Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
- Working knowledge of XML, JAVA, REST, SOAP etc
- Basic knowledge of SQL, including the ability to author ad-hoc database queries.
- Has experience integrating APIs (major plus)
- Experienced integrating RESTful APIs into web applications (a plus)
- Is experienced with Github or the likes.
- Should have worked on Payment Gateway Applications.
- Has a technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (MBA is an asset)
- Technical Product/Software certifications an asset
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role
- Has previous experience in a traditional software engineering or Implementation role.
- Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experienced with Salesforce is a plus
- Solution-driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, able to work alone or in a team, able to work with no supervision and under pressure
- Excels in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills on technical and business-related subjects
- Experience working with payment gateways a major plus including ecommerce and Retail Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies a plus
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Flexibility to travel as required to meet with clients
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer and partner expectations
- Demonstrated success in customer and partner relationship management
- You are motivated, think outside of the box, and understand the purpose of process and procedures
Job Role – Principal Software Engineer (Back End)
About Peppermint: Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots for mobility led services. Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 4 countries
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack.
We’re seeking an experienced Principal Software Engineer-Back End to lead our Software development and architecture as part of the Engineering team.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of back-end projects across the entire software stack, and lead the Software Team to deliver impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, Python (Flask or Django knowledge is a bonus), databases (NoSQL knowledge is a bonus). Frontend Development or Mobile Development experience is a valued bonus. You’ll be joining and leading a team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front-end and back-end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
What we offer:
• Freedom to prototype with ideas and experimental technologies and incorporate into the production stack
• Rapidly accelerate your career progression
• Lead architecture and design of products with global reach (self-starter attitude and ability to take decisions is a highly valued trait at Peppermint)
• Do novel innovative work, build features from scratch, dive deep into nuances of individual technical domain interest
• Lead and build a high-performance result-oriented team
• Be proud of the work done and have your contributions recognized and valued across the organization
Role Responsibilities :
• Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and Peppermint Processes are maintained.
• Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at Peppermint
• Contribute to the Stack Backend as one of the primary backend developers of your team
• Exert influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of your team.
• Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment as well as all other Software Products.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Participate in all aspects of Agile software development including design, development, and deployment
• Lead the Software Team ensuring Agile Methodologies are followed, Peppermint Culture is respected, and manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and meeting requirements
• Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
• Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
• Monthly Review, KPI Setting and MIS to Engineering leadership members.
We are looking for :
• 4-9 years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large Software Teams
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
• Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
• Experience building Web/Mobile applications
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Unit and Integration testing experience
• Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
• Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
• Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
Work Culture : We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything! We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for JAVA Developers with 5 Plus years of Experience for our Client in the Banking sector .
Job location : Navi Mumbai (Work from Office)
Qualification: MCA / Graduate in Computer Science
-Tomcat and Jboss
-JWT Token generation and Authentication
-REST and SOAP web services
-Spring Framework and Spring securities
Basic knowledge of frontend will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
-Candidate should have hands on experience in developing both REST and SOAP web services for web-based application.
-Should co-operate with the frontend developer in the integration process
-Implementing secure coding practices
-Should be able to deploy the application
- Working on the scalability, maintainability and reliability of the products
- Building modular and composable system components
- Above all, delivering value to users
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Python, or Java backed by automated tests
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled microservices
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL
- Experience with using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution
- Worked with Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Nomad/Docker Swarm
- 3 -7 years of software development experience.
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Software Development Engineer.
- Good understanding of complexities involved in designing/developing large scale systems.
- Strong system design skills.
- Experience in technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc.
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with common machine learning algorithms. In-depth knowledge is a plus.
- Experience of working with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive is a big plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the work.
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms.
We are looking for software development engineers to design and develop the backend systems for our consumer and partner-facing applications. You will work on massively scalable distributed systems and solve complex engineering problems
Reporting structure - Engineering Manager-Java
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design,
- Proficiency with Java, Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
- Proficiency in Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design in a product setup Information Technology
- Understand customer needs by collaborating with Product Managers and Business stakeholders
- Development, delivery and support of large-scale, distributed software applications and tools
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality and maintainability for all deliverables
- Work in an agile, start-up-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Take initiatives and come up with new ideas to invent solutions for customer