Tatsam is a stealth mode, venture-backed mental healthcare company based in India. We're redesigning mental health and wellness experiences for the modern day working professional, have raised angel round from top-tier investors, and signed some of the largest Indian enterprises and startups for the upcoming private beta launch… and we’re just getting started.
The startup is led by a team of CXOs who are serial entrepreneurs (YC alumni, IIT alumni, CXO in large enterprises). They are supported by a team of behavioral design experts, clinicians and counsellors with vast experience, and technologists on a mission to improve mental health and wellbeing for the modern day working professional.
- Your primary responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to architect and develop a scalable and robust micro-services backend with strong Java, Spring(Boot), MySQL, AWS/GCP.
- Experience being part of a software development team in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team
- 1 to 4 years of overall IT experience. Most of this experience in Java (Core Java, J2EE, Springboot, Java collections, Java Multithreading)
- Should have experience designing database schemas - SQL and NoSQL.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Play would be a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
You will enter a close group of exceptionally talented people who in the last 2-months have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. We will continue this momentum till our vision of being able to provide good mental health and wellbeing avenues for the modern day professionals is achieved. If we like each other and agree to partner in this journey, this has the potential of resulting in a compounded career and mental growth for you.
Tatsam is a stealth mode, venture-backed mental healthcare company based in India. We're redesigning mental health and wellness experiences for the working professional. Our group of veteran health and wellbeing practitioners curate scientifically proven programs from a pool of thousands of years of established eastern and western health practices. The access and discovery is enabled through a digital platform to ensure that every end-client achieves a holistic plan for their personalised wellbeing.
We are using empathetic design to build technology which ensures that our senior practitioners curate and deliver personalised, progressive, at-the-point-of-need care experience. The startup is led by a team of CXOs who are serial entrepreneurs (YC alumni, IIT alumni, CXO in large enterprises). They are supported by a team of behavioral design experts, clinicians and counsellors with vast experience, and technologists on a mission to improve mental health and wellbeing for the modern day working professional.
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S in Computer Science or IT from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on oAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Requirements and skills
- 1-3 Years of Proven experience as a Backend Developer
- Tech Stack:
- AWS- Lambda, ECS, RDS Arora, RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, APIG, Cloud Front
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Additional: Knowledge of XML Processing,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, performance monitoring and enhancing skills on already developed codes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
Spring Boot + Google Cloud Exp 4+ Years Strong Spring 4+ Years Restful 4+ Years J2EE 4+ Years Core Java 4+ Years
- Must have hands-on experience in Java 8 or higher / J2EE
- Understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices.
- Experience in Spring Boot and other spring frameworks
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC
- Experience in MongoDB/ Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot, REST, Hibernate
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
We are hiring for a Software Engineer Team Lead - Backend, to join our education-focused fintech lending startup, GrayQuest. Our core product is a combination of a lending product, a rewards product and an insurance product to redefine the education fees payment across the country.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of developers who are pushing the boundaries of consumer financing through technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development team.
- Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards.
- Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries
- Ability to debug, refine, review, and deploy code
- Work closely with the QA team to test, and document project features.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders. Understand business requirements, and effectively convert them into technical specifications
- Mentor junior developers and participate in peer Review
- Demonstrable experience as a Python Developer (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (Django Rest, Flask)
- Experience working on REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Good understanding of task breakup, milestone definition, and work delegation.
- Past experience of working in a fintech/financial services domain or a consumer internet startup will be preferable but not required
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) is a big plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus
- Most importantly, the biggest skill we look for our prospective candidates is "Learnability" - how quickly can you learn.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Work with a young dynamic core team backed by marquee investors from the financial services space
- Work on a product/business that has achieved product market fit and take it to scale
- Equity compensation and competitive market salaries
- Work environment that prioritizes talent, hustle and dedication
We will also ensure we give a preference to applicants who directly email us with their background/context and why they think they should be a strong candidate for this position at GrayQuest. Email us at work (at the rate) grayquest (dot) com and cc Sonal (at the rate)grayquest (dot) com
LearnApp's engineers are a small group of people who directly impact the daily lives of thousands of learners across the globe.
As a software engineer, you are the architect, designer and coder and maintainer of your project.
In addition, you work closely with the product team to make vision become reality.
You are dynamic and able to work well both independently and as part of a team. At LearnApp, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand.
We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture.
We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution.
- Capability of working remotely from any location
- Deep knowledge in scaling of startups and influence the development of the company
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, team lunches, and a lot more events
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology center in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
About the Role
Espressif’s https://rainmaker.espressif.com/ is a paradigm-shifting IoT cloud platform that provides seamless connectivity to IoT devices to mobile apps, voice assistants, and other services. It is designed with scalability, security, reliability, and operational cost at the center. We are looking for senior cloud engineers who can significantly contribute to this platform by means of architecture, design, and implementation. It’s highly desirable that the candidate has earlier experience of working on large-scale cloud product development and understand the responsibilities and challenges well. Strong hands-on experience in writing code in Go, Java, or Python is a must.
This is an individual contributor role.
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with 5-10 years of experience.
Strong Computer Science Fundamentals.
Extensive programming experience in one of these programming languages ( Java, Go, Python) is a must.
Good working experience of any of the Cloud Platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
Certification in any of these cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Good Experience in the development of RESTful APIs, handling the security and
Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Experience working with RDBMS or any NoSQL database like DynamoDB, MYSQL, Oracle.
Working knowledge about CI/CD tools - Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, experience in a Linux (or Unix) based environment.
Exposure to Serverless computing frameworks like AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions
Working knowledge on Docker, Jenkins.
Prior experience working in the IoT domain will be an added advantage.
What to expect from our interview process
The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project, etc.
Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interviews as per the previous round feedback.
Finally, Successful candidates will have interviews with HR. What you offer us
Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups, and seminars.