Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Drupal (APAC)
Location - India
Website - www.srijan.net
Srijan is one of the largest Drupal services companies working with enterprises, including Fortune 500’s in multi-year long-term engagements.
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales/Senior Sales Manager- DRUPAL with End-to-end Sales experience who will manage and close deals in Srijan account and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in APAC, who are invested or investing in Drupal stack.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in APAC, with CMS experience for building complex web applications. Earlier experience with Drupal is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
- ERP Sales experience is must
- Construction ERP is a added value
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software product sales in the Enterprise Division.
- Develop and implement strategy sales in the particular region to maximize growth opportunities, strengthen market share and maximum customer retention.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Responsible for enhancing revenue, within existing and new clients, through continuous client engagement
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns, Improving sales strategy.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Creates and conducts effective presentation and product demos
- Build & Strengthen market intelligence & sales analytics for identification of opportunities, effective client solutioning and deal conversion.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Create and conduct proposal and presentation based on clients’ needs and closing of orders
- Be responsible for conduct webinar about our product.
- Provide timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Client Relationship management
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an Account Executive with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process across our organization. Besides you should come up with Ownership as a personality trait.
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
4-10 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Required Freshers who can join Immediately
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will be responsible to do Sales
- Will be responsible to do cold calling
- No - filed Sales
- Work from office
Job Location: Dadar East
Employment: 6 months internship (Work from office)
Qualification: Any Graduate (Immediate joiners)
The stipend will be provided depending upon the interview
We are looking for smart, and passionate sales professionals raring to make an impact, to be part of the Growth Team at Crio.Do.
- Passionate about making a huge impact in early stage startup growth?
- Looking to challenge yourself, and grow as an individual?
- Want to be part of a mission driven high growth startup working with an awesome team?
- Looking for high ownership, responsibility to deliver an impact end to end ?
- Then we'll love talking to you.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
- Note: Fixed Component: between 5 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance)
- Variable Component: upto 3 LPA**
- 6 days working week (Weekends Working, Weekday 1 day off)
- Working Hours will be managed according to your feasibility (8-9 hours per day min.)
- Relocatiing to Banglore is preferred (its WFH till end of June 2022*)
- Ideal candidate: Minimum 1+ years into higher education (above K-12) edtech sales
- Folks who are available to join immediately or within 2-4 weeks
- Other Benefits: Laptop, Reimbursments, Insurance & more
Profile Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
1. Recruit and train to ensure that there is enough strength to handle the sales projections 15 days in advance
2. Provide training, help, and second voice to the sales advisors to help them achieve their targets
3. Develop rebuttals for the evolving customer queries and train the team members on the same
4. Work with the Training Manager to ensure the success of trainees
B) Set goals and measure/audit performance of each team member
1. Develop sales target for each of the team member and explain them the same with deadlines
2. Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
3. Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
4. Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop PTL, FTL (Full truck load) Business for the company through approaching new clients.
- Generate leads through existing and new contacts for business in field of PTL, FTL
- Daily Sales calls visit to customers
- Focus on winning and maintaining profitable business.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the client.
- Develop a system for strong payments follow-up and should be able to take responsibility of outstanding.
Daily 50 to 80 calls to customer for Software service sales.
Basic Computer Skills
REady to work on Targets