Jamboree is the oldest institute in India and the best of its kind, which offers comprehensive classroom and online preparation programs for GMAT®, GRE®, SAT®, ACT®, TOEFL™, and IELTS™. Jamboree has 39 centers in 22 cities of 2 countries including India and Nepal. Each center follows a uniform curriculum and has outstanding faculty, all of whom are trained at our head office. Each center offers the same teaching standards and syllabus.
Work schedule: 6 days working including weekends. 11 AM - 8 PM ( Weekdays ) 10 AM - 8 PM ( Weekends )
1 weekday off
Counseling the students over the study abroad options & training products of Jamboree.
Being a part of the Inside sales team, the incumbent will be required to ensure maximum on-spot closures from the prospective leads.
Making outbound calls on all the prospective leads generated through various sources.
Meeting weekly/monthly/annual sales targets.
Regular follow-ups with students and parents.
Timely updation of MIS and other dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience working in Education sector in a sales oriented profile where s/he was responsible for admissions/enrollment targets.
Should be comfortable working in a target-oriented role.
Willing to learn, sales acumen, good with numbers.
Self-starter, self -motivated.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Jamboree Education
About the Company:-
Our Client is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services.
• General Insurance Domain Knowledge
• Increase reach and market share by adding new clients in the desired segment to the Organization’s Portfolio
• Achieve financial targets articulated in the strategic plans of the Organization in terms of the brokerage earned through
✓ Conversion of new clients
✓ Retention of existing clients
✓ Support of specialist vertical budgets
• Create potential databases from insurers and other sources
• Insurance Data Management
• GAP Analysis / Tender Bidding
• Client Management & Visits on a periodical basis
• Market Research on Large Accounts and Strategy Planning
• Updating self on Product Knowledge to ensure the right offerings to the Client
• Graduation / MBA / Post-Graduation
• Insurance-related qualifications would be added advantage
Prior Experience: 6 - 10 years of experience in Corporate Sales
• Ability to handle diverse types of Clients / Large Corporates within India
Position: Inside Sales Executive
- Identified and pursued valuable business
- Created vision and provided leadership for targeting
- Demonstrated respect, friendliness and willingness to
- Regularly following ups & reminder calls to the clients.
Attend the walk-in clients.
Location: Bangalore, HSR Layout
This is a work from office opportunity, hence if you preferred work from home, please ignore it.
What you will do:
- Deepening the relationship with B2B2C channel
- Strengthening the relationship with existing customers
- Selling the company's diabetes management plans through outbound calls to a set of pre generated leads
- Managing relationship with onboarded customers and taking feedback and resolving customer queries
- Receiving in-bound calls from the customer and helping them to understand the company's plans and offerings
- Being the second point of contact for partner doctors and hospitals and visiting them when required, to resolve their queries
- Understanding customers’ requirements from the product standpoint and developing an in depth understanding of the healthcare eco-system
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least a graduate in any stream from a reputed university
- A decent understanding of the sales and customer acquisition processes
- Good social skills with ability to understand customer needs and developing relationships with people
- Past experience in successfully closing sales deals remotely is a must
- Openness to move around in NCR and meet doctors
- Past experience of 3-5 years in similar roles either with healthcare start-ups or in a similar role in related or other industries
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Proficiency in using internet and tools such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Position – Bench Sales Executive
What you’ll do
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN)
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Should be able to source requirements for consultants through job boards like Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn & other social networks.
What We're looking For
- Looking for 6 months to 3 years experience in sales field (from any industry) can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter and self-engaged.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards sales.
- Have a passion for the staffing industry and have a desire to help people reach their career goals
Sheru is monomaniacally focused on accelerating the electric revolution in India. We've started by targeting the largest installed base of Electric Vehicles - E-Rickshaws (92% of EVs in India), upgrading them with swappable Li-ion battery packs, helping drivers DOUBLE their daily income with the AWS Lambda for batteries. So far, we've enabled 2.5M kilometres with our technology and removed 300 Metric Tons of carbon emissions in the process. We're still on day one, and looking for the right folks to partner with to build, secure, and scale our platform, as well as the ecosystem of services that India currently lacks.
Location - New Delhi
Experience - 0-3 years
The employee will administer sales of products and services by travelling from location to location within a decided territory to meet the probable customers and sell them various products. They are the professionals who generally work for organizations where their job requires them to ensure the widespread distribution and selling of various products and services.
- A field sales executive travel to locations to advocate the supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and maximising the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customers skills needs and building productive long-lasting relationships.
- Improve and smoothen the operations at various fronts
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A bachelor's in any stream, (Fresher can also apply), experience preferred.
The hire will:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with professionals from different domains.
- Understand how a start-up works.
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client
CarEasy.in Transforming Automobile Service Industry into Digital by Offering cutting edge solutions (http://www.careasy.in" target="_blank">www.careasy.in )
CarEasy- One stop solution for all your vehicle needs with On-demand pick and drop service. We are also into the washing & sanitization of the vehicle for B2C & B2B customers.
We are looking for an organized, efficient Inside Sales Specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The Client Services Specialist or the Inside Sales Specialist is essential in supporting and maintaining an ongoing relationship with existing clients. This, in turn, allows Client Services to retain clients and maintain strong references and to increase new revenue opportunities. By employing excellent relationship management skills, the Client Services Support Specialist will ensure optimal client satisfaction, providing an important balance within organization.
Roles & Responsibility: -
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Continuously identify opportunities for up-selling /cross-selling the company product and services and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas through the cold calls.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and a lead conversion leads.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and communicating with customers through various channels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Qualifications & Skills: -
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
- 0 to 3 years of direct work experience as an inside sales representative preferably in automotive/automobile or BPO industry
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.