● Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Participating in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should be able to work on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
● an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
About Aviso Inc
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North. Aviso delivers true revenue intelligence, nudges team-wide actions, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don’t get lost in the fog of CRM, scattered data lakes, and human biases.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors.
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it’s born.
Striim’s enterprise-grade, streaming integration with intelligence platform makes it easy to build continuous, streaming data pipelines – including change data capture (CDC) – to power real-time cloud integration, log correlation, edge processing, and streaming analytics
2 - 5 Years of Experience in any Programming any language (Polyglot Preferred ) & System Operations • Awareness of Devops & Agile Methodologies • Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment . • Experience in working in an agile and fast paced environment . • Hands on knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS / GCP / Azure). • Cloud networking knowledge: should understand VPC, NATs, and routers. • Contributions to open source is a plus. • Good written communication skills are a must. Contributions to technical blogs / whitepapers will be an added advantage.
We at Fynd take great pride in building one of the most reputed tech companies for retail in India. Over the years we internally built some ground breaking no-code & low-code data products and platforms that allowed us to expand fast and scale enormously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Gather cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate options and come up with solutions.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Work with multiple self-managed Kubernetes Clusters on different Clouds.
- Being proactive - Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch* Maintaining CI/CD pipelines while keeping it stable and efficient
Must have skills
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Well versed with at-least two languages - Python and one more (Node JS , Shell).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Web servers & proxies (Nginx, Apache)
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with working on security of Cloud services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios and Grafana
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT and Jenkins
Good to have skills
- Understanding of Azure
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like ELK at scale.
- Knowledge of distributed Messaging/Task Queues: Kafka
- Basic Understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases like Mongo, Mysql
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.html" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture | https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank">Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank">Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Are you passionate about system administration, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS and GCP cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of testing and production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- 1+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire DevOps practice of mavQ and lead the team in managing the infrastructure and CI/CD ecosystem.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Conceptualize and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform.
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve the efficiency and productivity of all development teams.
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability, and security.
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distributed across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM services for the organization.
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring, and alerting for all services and code running in the organization.
- Work with development teams on communications and protocols for distributed microservices.
- Oversee the SRE practices and define KPIs and SLAs for various services provided by the DevOps team.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must have hands-on and thorough knowledge of using Linux, Kubernetes and Docker, Jenkins.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Practical experience with containerization and clustering (Kubernetes / ECS / Docker / OpenShift)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Container Registry Solutions (Harbor, JFrog, Quay etc)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good understanding on Kubernetes Networking & Security best practices
- Monitoring Tools like DataDog, or any other open-source tool like Prometheus, Nagios
- Load Balancer Knowledge (AVI Networks, NGINX)
Who You Are:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Application development using Java, Spring and frontend angular etc., with experience in deploying to and managing it on Cloud infrastructure mainly AWS / GCP.
- Experience with managing cloud platforms using Terraform, Ansible and Packers.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development/ deployment, private versus public cloud options and virtualization.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices/tools including CICD Pipelines, IaC, SSO, Monitoring, Orchestration.
- Experience in managing the delivery of a high-availability infrastructure to support mission-critical systems and services.
- Architecting design, deploying, ensuring high scalability and high availability, cloud security implementation.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio, team, or partnership engagement.
- Experience in handling Complex IT Infrastructure Solution Design & Implementation.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability and a strong commitment to professional and customer service excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills & the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams for collaborative propositions.
Good to have:
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Shell scripting, GoLang, Python, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed services like ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Synthesis and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs / courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you need to have strong experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Mobile, Web API’s & AIML)
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and strong working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD using Git, BitBucket, CodeCommit, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure/GCP environment
- Working knowledge on AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience on Android source(AOSP) clone, build, and automation ecosystems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Groovy, Bash, etc
- Familiar with Android ROM development and build process
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
- Administration and Support for Azure DevOps Server/Services
- Migration from Azure DevOps Server to Azure DevOps Services (SaaS)
- Process Template Customization and Deployment model
- Migration, Upgrade, Monitor, and Maintenance of ADS Instance
- Automation using REST API to build Extensions and Custom Reporting
- Expert in all Modules of Azure DevOps Server/Service (Work Item, SCM/VC, Build, Release, Test, Reporting Management)"
- CICD Orchestration tools and other SCM/VC tools
- Microsoft MCSD Application Lifecycle Management certified
- A bachelor or master degree with a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in Azure DevOps Server/Services (SaaS)
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle workflows and processes involved in the design, development, deployment, test, and maintenance of software systems in the Windows environment
- Visual Studio and the .NET Framework experience is required "
- Administration and Support for Azure DevOps Server/Services
- Migration from Azure DevOps Server to Azure DevOps Services (SaaS)
- Process Template Customization and Deployment model
- Work with the user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases, and help resolve any issues
- Create customizations and tools to help support the team’s needs (PM, Dev, Test, & Ops)
- Take the lead in the validation of the application.
- Monitor the health of the solution and take proactive steps to ensure reliable availability and performance
- Manage patches and updates for tooling solutions and related hosting environments including the operating system
- Automate the process for Maintenance"
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Below is the Job details:
Role: DevOps Architect
Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Look through the various DevOps Tools/Technologies and identify the strengths and provide direction to the DevOps automation team
Out-of-box thought process on the DevOps Automation Platform implementation
Expose various tools and technologies and do POC on integration of the these tools
Evaluate Backend API's for various DevOps tools
Perform code reviews keep in context of RASUI
Mentor the team on the various E2E integrations
Be Liaison in evangelizing the automation solution currently implemented
Bring in various DevOps best Practices/Principles and participate in adoption with various app teams
Should possess Bachelors/Masters in computer science with minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess minimum 3 years of strong experience in DevOps
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/SonarQube)
Should possess expertise in optimizing the DevOps stack ( Containers/Kubernetes/Monitoring )
2+ Experience in creating solutions and translate to the development team
Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards)
Proficient in Python , with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Proficient in various cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google cloud platform)
Proficient in various DevOps offerings (Pivotal/OpenStack/Azure DevOps
Talent acquisition team
Stay home and Stay safe