- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc.
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Need to have
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Dev-Ops field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You'll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to
deploy and release their code seamlessly.
The ideal DevOps Engineers possess a solid understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud
Service Providers (AWS/DigitalOcean), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
Should be able to make key decisions for our infrastructure,
networking and security.
Manipulation of shell scripts during migration and DB connection.
Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory and Setup Monitoring tool to
Monitor Production Servers Health, Nagios
Created Alerts and configured monitoring of specified metrics to
manage their cloud infrastructure efficiently.
Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade
AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
The candidate would be Responsible for managing microservices at scale maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
Strong Knowledge about Configuration Management Tools like –
Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA and log
Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's
Experienced in Troubleshooting, Backup, and Recovery
Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers like – AWS, Digital
Good Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes eco-system.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Must have experience working in an automated environment.
Good knowledge of Amazon Web Service Architects like – Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (Amazon Glacier), Amazon VPC, Amazon Cloud Watch.
Scheduling jobs using crontab, Create SWAP Memory
Proficient Knowledge about Access Management (IAM)
Must have expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Tomcat, Linux, etc.
Candidate Should have good knowledge about GCP.
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
EXPERIENCE: 2-6 yr
- Working on scalability, maintainability and reliability of company's products.
- Working with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Understanding Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code and applying software design principles to it.
- Automating tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- Taking code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles.
What you need to have:
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups.
We are looking for
A Dev Ops Engineer (DOE1 and DOE2) working towards building and improving Security, Infrastructure and Performance (SIP) of our systems. Your passion for understanding, reverse engineering and analyzing technical systems will directly impact the success of how our services operate.
Please note: To apply for DOE2 you must have proven industry experience greater than 2 years.
Your work includes
- Take personal responsibility of security, reliability and quality of Apps/Services/Database/Network.
- Own and manage deployment processes and releases.
- Work to create highly scalable and highly available micro-services.
- Participate in incident-resolution after business hours and on weekends if such need arises.
- Setting up the Dev-Ops team and create a Dev-Ops-first culture in the company. Hire, mentor, and develop a motivated DevOps team. (Only For DOE2)
- Develop and improve logging and monitoring of existing systems. (Only For DOE2)
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility and pushing for resolution
- Experience with AWS (or similar public cloud like GCP, Azure) EC2, S3, VPN, VPC, EKS and Serverless technologies like AWS Lambda
- Experience with setting up and debugging in Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals
- Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins
- Strong automation and scripting skills in Python.
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Has worked with Git (Version/Environment controlled deployments)
- It would be ideal if you have worked in a small team actually deploying services and handling infrastructure
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of businesses around the world. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base of over 150 Million by 2021.
Indus OS in News:
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
- Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
- Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 2-5 years equivalent experience in systems administration or DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
- Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Work with developers to build out CI/CD pipelines, enable self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. Find, explore, and advocate for new technologies for enterprise use.
- Automate the provisioning of environments
- Promote new DevOps tools to simplify the build process and entire Continuous Delivery.
- Manage a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment.
- Coordinate and scale the evolving build and cloud deployment systems across all product development teams.
- Work independently, with, and across teams. Establishing smooth running. environments are paramount to your success, and happiness
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-thebox thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Experience with AWS multi-region/multi-AZ deployed systems, auto-scaling of EC2 instances, CloudFormation, ELBs, VPCs, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, Route53, RDS, IAM roles, security groups, cloud watch
- Experience in Data Visualization and Monitoring tools such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experienced in Build and CI/CD/CT technologies like GitHub, Chef, Artifactory, Hudson/Jenkins
- Experience with log collection, filter creation, and analysis, builds, and performance monitoring/tuning of infrastructure.
- Automate the provisioning of environments pulling strings with Puppet, cooking up some recipes with Chef, or through Ansible, and the deployment of those environments using containers, like Docker or Rocket: (have at least some configuration management tool through some version control).
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
KaiOS is a mobile operating system for smart feature phones that stormed the scene to become the 3rd largest mobile OS globally (2nd in India ahead of iOS). We are on 100M+ devices in 100+ countries. We recently closed a Series B round with Cathay Innovation, Google and TCL.
What we are looking for:
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of overall commercial DevOps / infrastructure experience, cross-functional delivery-focused agile environment; previous experience as a software engineer and ability to see into and reason about the internals of an application a major plus
- Extensive experience designing, delivering and operating highly scalable resilient mission-critical backend services serving millions of users; experience operating and evolving multi-regional services a major plus
- Strong engineering skills; proficiency in programming languages
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools, for example Terraform, CloudFormation
- Proven ability to execute on a technical and product roadmap
- Extensive experience with iterative development and delivery
- Extensive experience with observability for operating robust distributed systems – instrumentation, log shipping, alerting, etc.
- Extensive experience with test and deployment automation, CI / CD
- Extensive experience with infrastructure-as-code and tooling, such as Terraform
- Extensive experience with AWS, including services such as ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Elasticsearch, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, IAM, etc.
- Strong knowledge of backend and web technology; infrastructure experience with at-scale modern data technology a major plus
- Deep expertise in server-side security concerns and best practices
- Outstanding analytical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Designation: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore OR Hongkong
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Notice period: 30 days or Less
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 4+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.