Cloud Software Engineer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
· Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
· Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
· Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
· Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
· Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
· Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile : *** freshers can also apply ***
· 2+years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python, or Spark.
· 1 year + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
· Certification or any training's completion of any one of the cloud environments like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Digital Ocean.
· Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
· Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise datacentre technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
· Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure, or equivalent
· Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
· Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
About Banyan Data Services
We're hell-bent on making this the most enjoyable job you've ever had. Send your resume to [email protected]
We foster a positive leadership culture and ensure that employees at all levels feel comfortable collaborating with one another.
Grow & Learn
Our employees are being groomed by instilling a startup culture in them, as well as providing them with tech-savvy mentors and a passionate team to drive the highest quality of work.
The success and pleasure of employees are top concerns. No matter their level, employees feel valued in all aspects of their lives, including both their professional and personal aspirations.
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace in which everyone, regardless of who they are or what they do for the company, feels equally involved and supported in all aspects of the workplace.
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Terraforms
- Knowledge of AWS
Good to have -
- Scripting language: PHP/Go Lang and Python
- Webserver knowledge
- Logging and monitoring experience
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
1) Docker and Kubernetes
2) Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshootingCI/CD processes
3) CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
4) Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
5)Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider
Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub)
Managed an infrastructure that involved 50+ hosts/network
3+ years of Kubernetes experience & 5+ years of experience in Native services such as Compute (virtual machines), Containers (AKS), Databases, DevOps, Identity, Storage & Security
Experience in engineering solutions on cloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (eg. Terraform)
Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment
Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
Experienced in full automation and configuration management
A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Essential Skills :
Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including compute, devops, databases, storage & security
Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
Experience working within an Agile environment
Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
Required Skills :
Linux & Windows Server Certification
· 2+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
· Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
· Expertise using Chef / Ansible / Terraform / Kubernetes
· Hands-on experience.e deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
· Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
· Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
· Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
· Strong bias for action and ownership
Roles and responsibilities
DevOps Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Devops to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
· Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
· Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
· Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
· Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
· Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
· Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
· Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
· Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
· Create utilities or automated tools for improving time to deploy
If you are an Amazing Software Engineer with 3+ years of work experience and want to make a great impact on your career then keep reading our job description.
**What you'll be doing:**
* Automate, Manage and maintain Kubernetes clusters lifecycle
* Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platform
* Maintain and Develop Docker images/containers for different technology stack
* Setting up and managing Docker private repository and creating docker file to create custom Docker images
* Ensure that the connectivity and network are always up and running
* Plan for capacity upgrading or downsizing as and when the need arises
* Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
* Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions
* Experience with public Cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services architecture, tools, and Cloud methodologies
**What we are looking for:**
* Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef
* Good experience on Containerization using Docker Containerization, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, EKS, Azure Container Service, AKS
* Hands on experience in designing Kubernetes cluster with high availability and high performance
* Strong knowledge in public clouds like AWS or Azure
* Having good knowledge in cloud deployment using Terraform or AWS CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager
* Good Exposure on automation using of the following AWS Code Pipeline, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
* Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using GIT/Jenkins/Artifactory
* Intense sense of ownership, initiative-taking, and a can-do attitude
* Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
**Additional skills to be considered as a plus:**
* Python,Golang, Ruby
*Freedom to implement and follow industry best practices.
*Get to work with the most down to earth and talented people.
*Get to work on very interesting problems with impact in the real world.
*We are always working on a bleeding-edge tech stack. MicroServices?? Serverless?? we got you covered.
*Open and Inclusive Environment.
*Remote first teams.
*Flexible timings as long as work gets done.
*Opportunity to contribute to open-source projects.*
Apply now if you would like to work in a cool startup environment that offers you great career opportunities, flexibility, culture, and values.
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley-based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier, and other stakeholder onboarding processes (think background checks, agreements, and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Certa's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
The DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
- Build and manage the AWS foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Monitor Infra Performance, build monitors and alerts.
- Engineer solutions on AWS foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security Standards
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Qualifications And Experience
• 1 > year experience in working as a Devops.
• Experience of building a range of Services in AWS including EC2, S3, VPC, Lambda, RDS, Fargate/ECS, Aurora Serverless
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide AWS specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Risk management effectiveness
• Excellent skills in at least one of following: Python, GO etc.
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
1. New Implementation in the area of building Cloud Infrastructure on AWS or Azure or GCP
2. Automating the Infrastructure Provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other similar tools
3. Build end-to-end CI/CD automation using tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab and many other new generatio tools etc.
4. Integrate multiple functional or non-functional testing in CI/CD e.g. from Code quality, linting to shift left of Performance and Security testing
5. Cloud Migration - On-prem to any Cloud
6. Multi-cloud implementation
7. Take part in enhancements of cloud infrastructure, and automation process including security & compliance
CloudTechner is out to develop a full-stack Cloud & DevOps engineers and delivery a high quality service to it's clients. In a short span of one year, we have acquired more than a dozen active clients. Setup by founders whose root exist in the core area of Cloud & DevOps. Head out to https://www.cloudtechner.com" target="_blank">https://www.cloudtechner.com or https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner" target="_blank">https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner for more details about CloudTechner. You can also reach out to the Founder via LinkedIn -
Technical Skills :-
1. Proficiency / Working knowledge in any one cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
2. Worked on Linux / Unix. Good networking concepts
3. Used CI/CD tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, JMeter etc.
4. Worked Automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Python, Shell Scripting
5. Working knowledge of Container Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
6. Installation / Setup & Configuration of Java / Node.js based application using tools like Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat etc.
7. Knowledge in Database would be a plus
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on GCP
• Hands-on-Experience on Kubernetes is a mandate
• Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience on the various platforms (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCl and Spinnakar)
• Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
• Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption,
credentials and key management.
• Proven experience on various coding languages (Java, Python-) to
• support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
• Familiarity and knowledge of the web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Hands on experience with GCP
• Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skill Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision