● Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for
analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
● Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate
models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
● Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
● Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in
Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and
develop potential solutions
● Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by
clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● File patents for innovative solutions that add to company's IP portfolio
● 4 to 6 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and
● BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas
from Premier institutes (only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university
● Experience in productizing models to code in a fast-paced start-up
● Expertise in Python programming language and fluency in analytical tools
such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
● Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Identifying and generating qualified leads through web research.
- Identifying decision-maker details such as company, website, industry, decision-makers name, business email, contact number, address, etc.
- Being having Good knowledge of database and lead generation tools like ZoomInfo, CrunchBase, etc.
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as Pivot Table, Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports sent.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
What you need to have:
- 3+ yrs. experience in MIS executive profile.
- Should have Good English Communication Skill.
- Education: Min Graduate
As a Data Engineer, you are a full-stack data engineer that loves solving business problems.
You work with business leads, analysts and data scientists to understand the business domain
and engage with fellow engineers to build data products that empower better decision making.
You are passionate about data quality of our business metrics and flexibility of your solution that
scales to respond to broader business questions.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Searce. We have a
casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses
on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being
What You’ll Do
● Understand the business problem and translate these to data services and engineering
● Explore new technologies and learn new techniques to solve business problems
● Think big! and drive the strategy for better data quality for the customers
● Collaborate with many teams - engineering and business, to build better data products
What We’re Looking For
● Over 1-3 years of experience with
○ Hands-on experience of any one programming language (Python, Java, Scala)
○ Understanding of SQL is must
○ Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Yarn, Sqoop)
○ MPP platforms (Spark, Pig, Presto)
○ Data-pipeline & scheduler tool (Ozzie, Airflow, Nifi)
○ Streaming engines (Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming)
○ Any Relational database or DW experience
○ Any ETL tool experience
● Hands-on experience in pipeline design, ETL and application development
at Metadata Technologies, North America
We are looking for an exceptional Software Developer for our Data Engineering India team who can-
contribute to building a world-class big data engineering stack that will be used to fuel us
Analytics and Machine Learning products. This person will be contributing to the architecture,
operation, and enhancement of:
Our petabyte-scale data platform with a key focus on finding solutions that can support
Analytics and Machine Learning product roadmap. Everyday terabytes of ingested data
need to be processed and made available for querying and insights extraction for
various use cases.
About the Organisation:
- It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
- We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and India.
- You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Software Developer, Data Engineering team
Location: Pune(Initially 100% Remote due to Covid 19 for coming 1 year)
- Our bespoke Machine Learning pipelines. This will also provide opportunities to
contribute to the prototyping, building, and deployment of Machine Learning models.
- Have at least 4+ years’ Experience.
- Deep technical understanding of Java or Golang.
- Production experience with Python is a big plus, extremely valuable supporting skill for
- Exposure to modern Big Data tech: Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka, Ceph, the Hadoop Stack,
Spark, Flume, Hive, Druid etc… while at the same time understanding that certain
problems may require completely novel solutions.
- Exposure to one or more modern ML tech stacks: Spark ML-Lib, TensorFlow, Keras,
GCP ML Stack, AWS Sagemaker - is a plus.
- Experience includes working in Agile/Lean model
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible or Salt
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure…
- Good addition - Experience working with large-scale data
- Good addition - Good to have experience architecting, developing, and operating data
warehouses, big data analytics platforms, and high velocity data pipelines
**** Not looking for a Big Data Developer / Hadoop Developer
The Oracle EDM/DRM Associate is responsible for delivery of Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud (EDM) and Data Relationship Management (DRM) consulting projects and shows a demonstrated propensity of technical and functional proficiency in the design and development of enterprise-wide master data applications.
The Oracle EDM/DRM Associate will also:
- Build and deploy master data solutions for Huron client engagements
- Build and deploy data governance procedures for Huron client engagements
- Work effectively on a team with Huron leadership and peers as well as client personnel
- 1-6 years of design, implementation, and support of master data management applications and familiarity with ERP/EPM/BI applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Management, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Data Management (EDM) or Oracle Data Relationship Management/Data Relationship Governance (DRM/DRG)
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP, EPM or BI applications and Oracle integration methodologies
- Knowledge of business workflows and change processes
- Knowledge of data governance concepts and master data management best practices
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Has successfully participated in large-scale MDM and Enterprise Performance Management or Enterprise Resource Planning solutions
- Has experience working with REST APIs, Oracle Data Management (Cloud/FDMEE), Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), PowerShell, Groovy
- Has strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation/deliverables
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- 6+ months of proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Extensive knowledge of R, SQL and Excel
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong Statistical understanding
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
GlowRoad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share
the catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc and
convert them to sales. GlowRoad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web-store, market their products and track all transactions through its platform.
GlowRoad app has ~15M downloads and 1- million + MAU's.-
GlowRoad has been funded by global VCs like Accel Partners, CDH, KIP and Vertex Ventures and recently raised series C Funding. We are scaling our operations across India.-
GlowRoad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion
users and reimagining e-commerce for mobile-first users. A great environment, a fun, open,
energetic and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
● Gather, process/analyze and report business data across departments
● Report key business data/metrics on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly
● Structure concise reports to share with management
● Work closely with Senior Analysts to create data pipelines for Analytical
Databases for Category, Operations, Marketing, Support teams.
● Assist Senior Analysts in projects by learning new reporting tools like Power BI
and advanced analytics with R
● Engineering Graduate
● 6- 24 months of Hands on experience with SQL, Excel, Google Spreadsheets
● Experience in creating MIS/Dashboards in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
● Strong in Mathematics
● Ability to take full ownership in terms of timeline and data sanity with respect to
● Basic Verbal and Written English Communication
Data Engineer JD:
- Designing, developing, constructing, installing, testing and maintaining the complete data management & processing systems.
- Building highly scalable, robust, fault-tolerant, & secure user data platform adhering to data protection laws.
- Taking care of the complete ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) process.
- Ensuring architecture is planned in such a way that it meets all the business requirements.
- Exploring new ways of using existing data, to provide more insights out of it.
- Proposing ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system.
- Creating data models to reduce system complexity and hence increase efficiency & reduce cost.
- Introducing new data management tools & technologies into the existing system to make it more efficient.
- Setting up monitoring and alarming on data pipeline jobs to detect failures and anomalies
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of recent experience in Big Data Engineering.
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, Storm, Spark, Airflow and NoSQL systems
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Java or Python.
- Apache spark, python, hands on experience in deploying ML models
- Has worked on streaming and realtime pipelines
- Experience with Apache Kafka or has worked with any of Spark Streaming, Flume or Storm
Data structure & Algorithms
Problem solving + Coding
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Data Scientist who will design and develop processes and systems to analyze high volume, diverse "big data" sources using advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods. Will use machine learning techniques and statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors. Interacts with business partners to identify questions for data analysis and experiments. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and or prepares output from analysis and experiments to business partners.
You will be working with Product leadership, taking high-level objectives and developing solutions that fulfil these requirements. Stakeholder management across Eng, Product and Business teams will be required.
- Five+ years experience working in a Data Science role
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Exceptional familiarity with Python, Java, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models and measuring their impact
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience developing recommendation systems
- Experience developing and deploying deep learning models
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Five+ years experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Active personal GitHub account.
- We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team.
- The preprocessing involves ETL tasks, using pyspark, AWS Glue, staging data in parquet formats on S3, and Athena
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should care about well-documented, testable code and data integrity. We have devops who can help with AWS permissions.
We would like to build up a consistent data lake with staged, ready-to-use data, and to build up various scripts that will serve as blueprints for various additional data ingestion and transforms.
If you enjoy setting up something which many others will rely on, and have the relevant ETL expertise, we’d like to work with you.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data pipelines
- Prepare data for predictive modeling
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Potentially, collaborate with data scientists to support various experiments
- Previous experience as a data engineer with the above technologies
along with metrics to track their progress
Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines
Analysing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking
them by their success probability
Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying
differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model
in the real world
Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
Defining validation strategies
Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
Defining data augmentation pipelines
Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Deploying models to production