- Easyrewardz offers industry-agnostic cloud-based CRM, Loyalty and Conversational Commerce solutions that enable seamless omnichannel customer experience.
- At Easyrewardz, we believe that every customer data captured has a story to tell! Our key focus has always been to help brands deliver seamless customer experience and create a deeper customer connect by leveraging actionable insights obtained from data.
- The Indian retail ecosystem is still learning to rely on data when it comes to delivering consistent customer experiences throughout the journey, hence we’ve tried to address those gaps and pain points with our CRM suite.
- Our entire gamut of solutions has Customer Data Platform at the core providing intelligence that powers every product and enables Single View of Customer.
About the role
At EasyRewardz, we're using leading-edge technology to create best loyalty solutions of tomorrow. When you join us as a Sr. Software Engineer, you'll become part of a team focused on innovation and change. You'll work a little harder. You'll aim a little higher. You'll expect more from yourself and others. And at the end of the day, you'll be doing a lot of good work. Through a lot of inspired individuals, we are using technology to build varied nature of loyalty solutions that works better for more people in more ways than ever.
We are looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed -- people like you.
As a backend .NET core developer, you will be predominantly involved in:
- Developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software web applications.
- Coding, testing, debugging & supporting all types of enterprise web applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
This is more than a challenging development role. This is high performance technology.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain .net core based middle layer/services application working with established processes.
- Ensure adherence of best coding practicesfor a high-performance data processing backend application.
- Identify production and non-production application issues & assist team with optimal solution.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net core developed projects, including periodic code review.
- Provide technicalsupport and consultation for .Net core backend application and deployment related queries
Desired Skills Technical Skills
- Experience in WCF/Web Services or REST API (Using C#.Net core)
- 1+ years of hands on experience (using HTTPS) .Net core Based Windows Services 2+ year of hands on experience SQL Server (2012 or 2014)
- 2+ year of hands on experience in writing high performance SQL queries.
- (MySQL is preferable) Message Queue (RabbitMQ, Kafka or similar) Work experience preferable for message queue based architecture development Distributed Cache Management (Redis Cache, MemCached or similar) Experience preferable
- Design & build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
- You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
- Take responsibility of entire module/feature set and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring/J2EE or similar frameworks and technologies. (Mandatory)
- Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
- Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable code, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
- Strong working experience with any of the following DBs - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or MSSQL
- Analyzing website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Experience with SOAP and REST web services from a client perspective WCF/Web API
Experience with ADO.NET for Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with caching, parallel, multithread programming
Working knowledge on Aurora PostgreSQL
Experience in development and deployment on AWS
Experience working with Bitbucket, Jira, Clickup
Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology
A self-driven attitude
Excellent written and spoken English
A knowledge and interest in sport will be helpful
Relevant Experience: 1 to 4+ years
Qualifications: Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
- The candidate will get an opportunity to work on AI/ML technologies using NodeJS for web applications.
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced customer-facing product.
- Specify, design, and implement the functionality and behaviors of the web infrastructure.
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of development from concept through integration, test, and high web traffic deployments.
- Interface with the firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products.
- API development using REST JSON/XML, and security standards like OAuth.
- BTech or MTech in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar majors.
- Experience building products with full-stack technologies, and an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Must have experience in version control systems like GIT.
- Strong in NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Elasticsearch.
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Talented software developers to deliver high-quality web-based business applications
- Get a solid understanding of both the functional and technical specifications of the module \ task of the current assignment and have full consent before starting the development.
- Follow proper coding standards, application architecture guidelines and procedural guidelines as explained by the respective team lead.
- Maintain the time sheet on a daily basis clearly filling the actual effort against the estimated effort. And any unplanned activities, scope creeps, unaccomplished tasks or additional guidance requirements should be immediate brought to the notice of Team Lead/Project manager/ VP.
- Will be responsible for doing a thorough unit testing before and after their respective code components is being integrated into peer codes or main application.
- Post integration release they would be responsible for resolving the TFS issues being assigned to them.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in .Net technologies
- Build new Web-based systems with C# .NET, ASP.NET
- Experience in Angular 2+, JQuery, Entity Framework are preferred
- Good experience in OOPS concepts, MVC Frame work, Web API, WCF / Remoting
- Strong experience in designing and working with scalable architectures
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Having Experience in build, publish and deploying applications using various tools
- Should have experience of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle or Agile
- Excellent problem solver, able to assimilate formation quickly
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Technical expertise: Demonstrates knowledge and experience in .net development
- Strong team player; work effectively in groups; and help others to get the job done
- Decision making: ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions
- Motivation: Establish and communicate vision. Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement toward achieving project goals
- High quality standards: accuracy, proficient and thoroughness in unit testing
- Time Management: Completes work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Organizational skills: Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals
Education among below
- B Eng
- M Eng
- B Tech
- M Tech
- E CE/IT
- Hands-on experience with various Microsoft technologies like .Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Web API, MVC SharePoint and/or Azure.
- Effective project and work-stream management.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and processes.
- Managing, mentoring and developing individuals into strong leads.
- Managing project effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts.
- Interacting effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team.
- Managing risks related to people, technology and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience of shipping high quality software.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of people management with proven track record of building and growing strong teams.
- Strong technical skills with computer science background or equivalent experience.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to influence management through presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Great leadership skills to work effectively with.
- Preferred candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.