MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets:
1) Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
2) Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets:
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
3) Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
4) OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
5) Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position:
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
About IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Product Development Using Java, Microservices, SpringBoot
Experience with RestFUL API's.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
We are scaling rapidly in user engagement (reached 150K+ daily transactions within 3 months of beta launch), and if you're looking to deal with scale, this is for you.
About Trago.in: We are a neo-trading platform where one can trade their opinions on real-time events across politics, Sports. We are building in a super-interesting category with a focus on things happening around you and giving the audience a platform to earn from opinions and knowledge.
We are a seed-funded company with marquee investors from across the globe and an amazing set of co-founders from the premier institutes of India.
To know more about us, please visit: www.trago.in
* Build the APIs and internal mechanisms of the Trago backend across all our services.
* Architect and guide building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
* Build and lead engineering teams to achieve product roadmap milestones.
* Oversee the research and development of new products and technologies.
* Be available for troubleshooting in case of backend emergencies.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or any Engineering domain with experience in Software Programming.
* 2-5 years of experience building large-scale software applications.
* Highly proficient with Java and knowledge of the many intricacies of Spring Boot.
* Proficient with MongoDB and Redis.
* Knowledge of Aerospike, and other databases would be a bonus. Good understanding of distributed systems (servers, databases, etc.).
* Positive and solution-oriented mindset and comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development environment.
What's in for you?
* Work directly with founders
* Freedom to experiment and get creative.
* Be Yourself, every day.
* Build for scale - We are building Trago with a mindset to scale to 100 mn+ customers in 3 years. We are presently doing 150K transactions a day, which we will scale by 100x in one year.
Are you an experienced Java professional passionate about introducing and implementing new technology solutions? We have an opportunity for you to work as a Java solution architect.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the
- future solution
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- 7+ years’ experience in hands-on development of solutions of different nature (web applications, web
services, desktop applications, native mobile applications)
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership
- 3+ years' experience in project management and direct customer communications
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience
- Strong Java development background
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations
- Strong experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods
Salary Range upto 28LPA
1) Technical Assessment (Coding Round)
2) Technical Discussion
3) Director Round
4) CEO Round
5) HR Discussion
⦁ Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
Want to design the ultimate market intelligence platform for the US$50bn language learning industry? We’re backed by Burg, the sector-leading investment bank, to build an algorithmic technology that predicts future success of edtech startups and language schools.
We’re on a mission to help investors, owners and operators identify the top performing language learning businesses. With our data and insights Burg has successfully completed over $1.5bn in fundraising mandates, M&A transactions and IPOs worldwide.
Burg advocates biodiversity and operates 100% remotely. To support mental wellbeing and protect the planet we encourage work from truly remote and rural locations.
We are looking for a backend web developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of frontend technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Proficient knowledge of Java and springboot.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats (dynamic tables, graphs, charts)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience in web-scraping & data mining a plus
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by a frontend developer with server side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions such as AWS and MongoDB
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
- Work independently and within a group in an early-stage startup.
What we offer
- Gender diversity: Burg is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Flexibility: Permanent remote working with flexible hours (we actively encourage rural applicants)
- Professional development: time and financial support for training on online learning platforms like Coursera, Udemy, Udacity, etc.
- Peer learning and coaching platform: regular sessions and training on engineering, product, management, marketing, etc by representatives of global companies.
- Special incentives to pursue language related specializations.
- Global team: Exposure of working with an international team of leaders in the edtech space
- Health and wellness: Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5bn language learners
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backwards from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply If You have:
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Strong communication skills
- High motivation to work in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- 5to 7 years plus experience having implemented Adobe Experience Manager based Solution in a large scale environment
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM, Apache Sling, Servlets
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Expertise in Java, web development experience, and other Content management system experience.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Develop front end and back end components using AEM
1. 2 - 3 years of J2EE experience
2. Clear understanding and application knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
3. Experienced in Core Java, Collection Framework, exception handling, logging frameworks
4. Knowledge of Struts/Spring/Springboot framework or any ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA mandatory
5. Knowledge of SQL
Desirable to have:
1. Code review tools like pmd, sonar, Checkstyle
2. Knowledge of writing unit testing using Junit, Jmock, DBUnit etc.,
3. Knowledge to build scripts using ant, maven
4. Exposure to Agile Model
5. Exposure to BFSI domain
Team Handling/Generic skills
1. Self-driven, ready to learn and adapt depending on customer/organization needs
2. Excellent communication skills
Share resumes at [email protected] netconnectglobal.com
Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments
Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
Optimise APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software. Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department