- Experience in Node.js Frameworks
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with third-party developer tools, including documentation, APIs, and SDKs
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema design for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge of JWT based passport Authentication
- Can Write and Refactor Efficient Codes
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection
- Must have demonstrated the ability to deliver high-quality products on time
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Benefits:
Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Ability to communicate effectively with the team and clients.
Proficient logical ability and flexibility to learn new technology.
Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
Overall Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
Familiar with React, Redux
Knowledge of backend for any CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc
0 - 2 years.
Full-Time (Immediate Joiner)
Walk-in, Google Meet (for remote location)
Decent hike on current salary.
Mintifi is a growing Fintech startup and has a presence in pan India. We are moving towards lightning fast business loans using data-driven decision-making.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
We are seeking an experienced web developer to join our friendly team to participate in the development of the next-generation app.
You will take a lead role in the technical side of our company with room to grow as we continue to grow.
Technologies/Frameworks: PHP, Laravel, Lumen, mySQL/postgres, react,
Skills Required :
- Extensive experience in PHP and Laravel (OOP experience).
- REST APIs and Integrations technologies
- JSON Language and scripting
- Familiarity with Bitbucket (Git), Node
- Database Management tools such as MySQL.
- Understanding of coding best practices.
What you'll do :
- Work with us to contribute and plan ideas for features and improvements to the platform. Write clean, functional code on back-end to develop new features, integrations and refine existing ones.