We are looking for Salesforce Developer ( Remote working) for Noida based CMMI-3 Company.
Interested candidates can apply with below required details.
1. Total Experience.
2. Relevant Experience (Saleforce Development)
3. Current CTC.
4. Expected CTC.
5. Notice Period.
6. Current Location.
7. Reason for a job change.
8. Any offer ( if yes, please mention details)
Ksolves India Limited
* We're an IPO launched public-listed company on National Stock Exchange, India's largest Stock Exchange
* We have development centres in Noida (India), Indore (India) and sales offices in California (USA) and Mozambique (West Africa)
* We offer development services for high-end technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Salesforce, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Penetration Testing etc.
* We're a NASSCOM member company
* We're a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner and an ISV Salesforce Partner as well
* Ksolves was conceived by Ratan Srivastava after a successful run as a blue-collared professional in several top IT companies and acing a top performing freelancer hustle. Eventually, his passion for entrepreneurship struck and he started Ksolves from the ground up. Along the way, he onboarded several of his trusted colleagues/friends from his past IT life who trusted him in his vision and joined in building up Ksolves to what it is today
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
Deltacubes is hiring SFMC
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
Salesforce - Twilio
Minimum 4 years in IT industry with minimum 2 to 4 years exp on Salesforce
Minimum 1to2 yrs exp on Twilio
Extensive knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, Lightning platform development framework and Service Cloud
Deep understanding of deployment processes and tools with regard to Salesforce, including CCD
Extensive knowledge on salesforce to twillio integrations
Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
Proven experience in designing endtoend Salesforce applications based on functional requirements which are scalable, flexible and meet the customers needs
Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade offs which exist between different approaches
Very good working functional and technical knowledge of at least 2 Salesforce products e Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 4+ years of experience in http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration (http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
- 3 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Prior experience integrating to e-commerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud highly preferred
- Prior experience with full life-cycle development in e-commerce environment using SFCC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- Experience with site speed optimization
- :US based IT company having HQ in California, USA
- Largest manufacturer of medical scrubs with 650+ employees in USA
- Excellent office infrastructure at Iscon cross road, S. G. Highway
- 5 days a week working culture
Below is the required JD.
- Mobile, Email, Advertising, Automation, Social Studio and Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, AMP Script/SSJS, Audience, Contact Builder, DMP thereby enabling the clients to plan, personalize and optimize the customer journey.
- Hands on experience on integration of SFMC with SF Sales/Service cloud through Marketing Cloud connect.
- Proficiency in SFMC Administrative tasks like creating Roles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
Create custom objects when necessary.
Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
Process Creation, Documentation, and Maintenance (workflows, processes, and field maps).
Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
Process modeling tools and best practices
Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
Good To Have
Good command of English
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- 4 years of hands-on experience with AURA components & lightning experience
- 2 years of Lightning Web Components (LWC) experience
- 4+ years of experience with writing and running APEX
- 1 + years of Visual Force experience
- Ability to work independently and come up with good development practices based on the problem.
- 1 year experience on Lightning communities
- 2 years of experience in designing responsive design solutions for various devices including SF1 app & IPAD safari browser