- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients.
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements.
- Document unit test scripts and record test results post completion of development.
- Review self and peer's code/configuration as part of review process.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- (Agile and Waterfall approaches and tools)
- Advanced Salesforce customization/coding (Apex & Visualforce development)
- Salesforce data loading & using data loader/Data stage/related tools.
- Lightning component experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic source control knowledge Git/SVN
- Proficient in building integrated solution involving web services using both REST and SOAP
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
- Experience of developing using Eclipse/Mavens Mate IDE
- Hands on experience in migrating code/configuration to production is an added advantage.
Good to have
- Certifications on Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 is a must
- Comfortable & familiar with MS office tools
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Inspire and motivate the team to perform at their best.
- Professional maturity to give and receive feedback.
- Supports team members in meeting their commitments.
- Good presentation skills to run governance and steering committee meetings.
- Excellent listening skills with sharp acumen to replay or summarize conversations especially when a client is involved.
- Ability to cross/up sell when there is an opportunity.
- Understand client business and add value to requirement conversation.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Deltacubes is hiring SFMC
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 4+ years of experience in http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 2 year Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 3+ year experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration (http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer ( Remote working) for Noida based CMMI-3 Company.
Interested candidates can apply with below required details.
1. Total Experience.
2. Relevant Experience (Saleforce Development)
3. Current CTC.
4. Expected CTC.
5. Notice Period.
6. Current Location.
7. Reason for a job change.
8. Any offer ( if yes, please mention details)
Ksolves India Limited
* We're an IPO launched public-listed company on National Stock Exchange, India's largest Stock Exchange
* We have development centres in Noida (India), Indore (India) and sales offices in California (USA) and Mozambique (West Africa)
* We offer development services for high-end technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Salesforce, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Penetration Testing etc.
* We're a NASSCOM member company
* We're a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner and an ISV Salesforce Partner as well
* Ksolves was conceived by Ratan Srivastava after a successful run as a blue-collared professional in several top IT companies and acing a top performing freelancer hustle. Eventually, his passion for entrepreneurship struck and he started Ksolves from the ground up. Along the way, he onboarded several of his trusted colleagues/friends from his past IT life who trusted him in his vision and joined in building up Ksolves to what it is today
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Min 8+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System / LWC is a must
- Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, Bulk API and Streaming APIs.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of significant customization using the force.com platform.
- Experience with Subversion, Git or other SCM systems
- Experience in SFDX, VS Studio and ANT Deployment tool
- Knowledge of LWC/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an added plus
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
- Team player and leading team as well
- Certification on Application Architect is a bonus.
Good Communication and client engagement skills.
Experience in developing custom, responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual
Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Changeset and Ant.
Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, SOQL, SOSL.
Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation,
Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
End-to-End functional awareness of Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex and
Basic Knowledge of Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System are
Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into
Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas.,
Design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.,
Should have ability to manage projects independently
Salesforce Certifications (Any One) (Will be preferred):
Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. Their serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
- Providing Development, customisation, configuration and integration of products and services
- Upgrading the knowledge with each release and follow best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution.
- Performing Software Unit test before delivering it to the users.
- Communicating with customer to confirm requirements and for integration testing
- Investigating existing Salesforce build to identify any additional external data requirements to fulfill the introduction of new data elements and associated processing.
- Helping with integration data mapping
- Creating functional transformations for inbound and outbound data flows
What you need to have:
- B.tech, M.tech,Msc.IT,Bsc.IT, BCA, MCA, PGDCA
- Salesforce Developer, Admin and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience inSalesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning and Web Services Integration).
- Strong experience of Java script framework (e.g. react JS, angular JS, etc.).
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience of working with sales, service and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting and Analytics.
- Salesforce Experience proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with the general software development expertise