- Implement IAM policies and configure VPCs to create a scalable and secure network for the application workloads
- Will be client point of contact for High Priority technical issues and new requirements
- Should act as Tech Lead and guide the junior members of team and mentor them
- Work with client application developers to build, deploy and run both monolithic and microservices based applications on AWS Cloud
- Analyze workload requirements and work with IT stakeholders to define proper sizing for cloud workloads on AWS
- Build, Deploy and Manage production workloads including applications on EC2 instance, APIs on Lambda Functions and more
- Work with IT stakeholders to monitor system performance and proactively improve the environment for scale and security
- Prefer to have at least 5+ years of IT experience implementing enterprise applications
- Should be AWS Solution Architect Associate Certified
- Must have at least 3+ years of working as a Cloud Engineer focused on AWS services such as EC2, CloudFront, VPC, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, Systems Manager, Route53, WAF, API Gateway, Elastic beanstalk, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3 bucket, Elastic Search, DocumentDB IAM, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of EC2 instances, types and deploying applications to the cloud
- Must have a strong understanding of IAM policies, VPC creation, and other security/networking principles
- Must have through experience in doing on prem to AWS cloud workload migration
- Should be comfortable in using AWS and other migrations tools
- Should have experience is working on AWS performance, Cost and Security optimisation
- Should be experience in implementing automated patching and hardening of the systems
- Should be involved in P1 tickets and also guide team wherever needed
- Creating Backups and Managing Disaster Recovery
- Experience in using Infra as a code automation using scripts & tools like CloudFormation and Terraform
- Any exposure towards creating CI/CD pipelines on AWS using CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc. is an advantage
- Experience with Docker, Bitbucket, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Good understanding of Containerisation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Should be experience in using and configuring cloud monitoring tools and ITSM ticketing tools
- Good exposure to Logging & Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, ELF/EFK
About Tech Vedika
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer responsible for handling our GCP/AWS clouds. The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless, microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
●Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team ● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Networking
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions by company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/monitoring with near zero downtime
- 3+ years experience in automating application and database deployments using most of the above-mentioned technologies
- Strong experience in .NET and MS SQL
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new tools/technologies
- Ability to excel within an "Agile" environment
- Infrastructure automation is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application Deployments - Azure DevOps YAML build pipelines and classic release pipelines, PowerShell and bash scripts, Docker containers
- Database Deployments - DACPAC
- SCM - BitBucket
- Infrastucure - Windows Servers, Linux Servers, SQL Server, Azure SQL and many more Azure resources
- Application Types - Web APIs, Web Forms, Windows Services, Task Scheduler Jobs, SQL Server Agent jobs
- Development/Test Stack - VueJS, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Python, TypeScript, PowerBI, SSIS, SQL Server, NUnit, XUnit, Selenium, Postman, Sentry
- Currently exploring ARM, Terraform and Pulumi for infrastructure automation
- Automate application/database builds and deployments and write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Optimize and improve existing builds/deployments
- Deploy applications/databases to different environments
- Setup/configure infrastructure on Azure
- Create/merge branches in git
- Help with debugging post-deployment issues
- Managing access to BitBucket, Sentry, VMs and Azure resources
- Provision Dev Test Prod Infrastructure as code using IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Good knowledge on Terraform
- In-depth knowledge of security and IAM / Role Based Access Controls in Azure, management of Azure Application/Network Security Groups, Azure Policy, and Azure Management Groups and Subscriptions.
- Experience with Azure and GCP compute, storage and networking (we can also look for GCP )
- Experience in working with ADLS Gen2, Databricks and Synapse Workspace
- Experience supporting cloud development pipelines using Git, CI/CD tooling, Terraform and other Infrastructure as Code tooling as appropriate
- Configuration Management (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Git, etc...)
- General automation including Azure CLI, or Python, PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models
- Knowledge of and experience in resolving configuration issues
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
- Experience in Paas, Terraform and AKS
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes Understanding of computing technologies across Windows and Linux
Excellent understanding of SDLC patching, releases and software development at scale.
Excellent knowledge of Git.
Excellent knowledge of Docker.
Good understanding of enterprise standards ond enterprise building principles,
In-depth knowledge in Windows OS
Knowledge of Linux os
Theoretical and practical skills in Web-environments based on .Net technologies, e.g. Ils,
Kestrel, .Net Core, C#.
Strong scripting skills in one or any combination of CMD Shell,Bash, PowerShell. Python.
Good understanding of the mechanisms of Web-environment architectures approaches.
Strong knowledge of cloud providers offering, Azure or AWS.
Good knowledge of a configuration management tools, Ansible, Chef, Salt stack, Puppet.
(Good to have)
Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure orchestration tools like kubemetes or cloud based orchestration.
Good knowledge in one or any combination of cloud infrastructure provisioning tools like
ARM Templates, Terraform, Pulumi.
In-depth knowledge in one or any combination of software delivery orchestration tools like Azure Pipelines, Jenkins Pipelines, Octopus Deploy, etc.
Strong practical knowledge of CI Tools, ie, Azure Devops, Jenkins Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches
Good knowledge on integration of Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Application or Container Security tool like Vera Code, Checksum, Chekov, Trivy.
In-depth knowledge on Azure DevOps Build infrastructure setup, Azure DevOps
Administration and Access management
Work Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: 2-4 Years
About the Role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer’s at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process excellence. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer with strong technical proficiency on public clouds, Linux an programming/scripting.
Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
Optimise stack performance and costs
Write code for new and existing tools
Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
Strong Linux skills
Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
Experience in nginx configurations for dynamic web application
Help with cost optimisations of infrastructure requirements
Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS. Database replication and scalability
High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
Version control with Git. Exposure to various branching workflows and collaborative development
Virtualisation and Docker
AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB, NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
Configuration Management: SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet
CI/CD automation experience
Understanding of Agile development practices is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Why work with us?
Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com/
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
Linux – Ubuntu Administration, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins Administration, Cloud services (Preferred AWS) Apache, Ansible, Python, Postgresql, Rabbit MQ, CloudWatch AWS, CFT in AWS
Additional Skills Required:
- Should have experience working with Jenkins, Git, Gerrit
- Should have Good understanding of AWS Security and execution.
- Should have Good python skills
- Should have experience of working with GIT, Gerrit, Jira, Confluence,
- Exposure to messaging systems Rabbit MQ
- Exposure to Kibana, Provisioning, capacity planning and performance analysis at various levels
- Exposure to Android skills.
- Should have experience in working with cloud-native architecture.
- Experience with log stash and elastic search
- Expert in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- Experience on Modelling and Provisioning cloud infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation
- Perform a Technical Lead role for DevOPs development and support teams.
- Need to communicate & coordinate with both offshore and onsite teams
- Should translate business requirements into project plans and workable item/activities
- Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
- Need to perform in-depth technical reviews of project deliverables and ensure it should be defect free (minimize post release defects).
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, methods to optimize development process and latest SDKs, testing tools etc
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
Below is the Job details:
Role: DevOps Architect
Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Look through the various DevOps Tools/Technologies and identify the strengths and provide direction to the DevOps automation team
Out-of-box thought process on the DevOps Automation Platform implementation
Expose various tools and technologies and do POC on integration of the these tools
Evaluate Backend API's for various DevOps tools
Perform code reviews keep in context of RASUI
Mentor the team on the various E2E integrations
Be Liaison in evangelizing the automation solution currently implemented
Bring in various DevOps best Practices/Principles and participate in adoption with various app teams
Should possess Bachelors/Masters in computer science with minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess minimum 3 years of strong experience in DevOps
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/SonarQube)
Should possess expertise in optimizing the DevOps stack ( Containers/Kubernetes/Monitoring )
2+ Experience in creating solutions and translate to the development team
Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards)
Proficient in Python , with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Proficient in various cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google cloud platform)
Proficient in various DevOps offerings (Pivotal/OpenStack/Azure DevOps
Talent acquisition team
Stay home and Stay safe