-Generating sales of business Loan Product
.-Sourcing business through open market through different channels
.-Present loan options and terms to customers, explaining features, benefits, and eligibility criteria.
-Provide accurate and comprehensive information on interest rates, repayment terms, and associated fees
.-Implement & develop sales activities to achieve target.-Responsibilities include the development, preparation and promotion business loan programs.
-Develop and maintain strong relationship with the clients for repeat business or referrals
.-Aligning with the marketing team on ground lead generation activities for Sales.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Aspire Business Loan
Job Description :
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in distributing IT Network Security Products, Endpoint Security, DLP (Data Loss Prevention), Software, Desktop/Laptop sales, and Networking Products Sales through Channel Partners. This role involves managing partner and customer relationships, working collaboratively with OEMs/partners, and leading a team of Partner Channel Sales Managers.
- Distribute IT Network Security Products, Endpoint Security, DLP, Software, Desktop/Laptop sales, and Networking Products through Channel Partners.
- Manage and nurture relationships with partners and customers.
- Collaborate effectively with OEMs and partners.
- Assign and align daily and monthly sales tasks for the team.
- Achieve sales targets and strategic objectives in partner accounts.
- Lead joint partner planning to establish performance objectives, financial targets, and milestones.
- Continuously assess and address partner needs.
- Coordinate with partner sales resources to sell through partner organizations to end users.
- Manage potential channel conflicts by maintaining clear communication and adherence to channel rules.
- Lead solution development efforts that meet end-user requirements.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Channel Network Distributing products and solutions.
Salary Range: Best in the Industry
Locations: Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, UP, Orissa, Bihar, Delhi.
Job Type Full-time
Salary: From - 20,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Channel Partner Executive / Manager JD
- To develop Channel as a separate entity with defined Sales Target
- Identify and Onboard new channel partners
- Collaborate with sales team
- Manage the performance of existing partners and develop strategies to improve revenue
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Identify and resolve conflicts
- Developing new sales channels
- This assignment begins with Channel development in India and USA
- MBA Marketing / IB
- Experience of SAAS product company preferred
- Channel development and management experience
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
We're revolutionizing the way buildings are managed, shifting them away from traditional facilities management to a smarter, data-driven approach. IQnext is an integrated, centralized platform that is disrupting buildings and real estate infrastructure with its new-age cloud-based solution, delivering long-term sustainability and operational efficiency that is scalable across portfolios.
We are looking for channel professionals who have previously developed and driven revenue from a network for Reseller Channel Partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new sales and the growth of IQnext through reseller and system integrators. You will gain knowledge and experience in the new and growing industry of SaaS and cloud.
You will work with leads to generate IQnext's revenue engine through channel sales. You will work closely with the founders and you'll also have support from our growing Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to maximize the value and success of your efforts.
- Identify, appoint & onboard Channel Partner/System Integrator who can sell IQnext Products to their prospects/solutions.
- Generate revenue through the appointed channel.
- Prepare and execute detailed business plans with their defined partners based on customer segments and territory.
- Ensure that the partner workforce is enabled with product knowledge and is constantly engaged through regular interactions.
- Be an extended arm of the direct sales team by feeding them leads & opportunities through the partner network and setting up interlocks to ensure effective co-selling.
- Ensure that partner leads/opportunities are captured in the CRM and that a weekly/monthly/quarterly pipeline is built along with the forecast.
- Coordinate with partner operations and internal to ensure partners' issues are resolved on priority.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Has proven sales experience of a minimum of 2 years in Channel (CCTV, Access Control, A/V Systems, etc.)
- Proven track record in appointing channel partners and generating business from them
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in sales pipeline planning and forecasting
- Is extremely motivated to succeed and is a problem solver
Job Benefits & Perks
- Incentive on sales
- Medical Insurance
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
generate leads and cold call prospective customers
meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
draw up client contracts - depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about them
ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
seek ways of improving the way the business operates
attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
- Participate in the influencer outreach for DYT – On-board top influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Celebrities and KOL, etc. for brand campaigns on the DYT Platform
- Be on top of the latest influencer/ social media trends
- Technology friendly in order to get maximum output from the DYT App for running campaigns and onboarding processes
- Facilitate seamless operations, challenge existing ways of problem-solving and ensure identification and remediation of real root causes
- Develop strong working relationships with other divisions such as Client Success, Support, Finance, Operations, etc.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and procedures at all time.
- Manage promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.