Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills and must be able to create good presentations
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be detail-oriented and an active listener
Ability to work under pressure
Should have your own laptop / Vehicle Ability to think pro-actively to attain the task assigned. Employee support is highly required to stay a long period with the company.
A passion for sales & willing to visit the client's place on a daily basis.
Be ready to take a survey of the project by home.
Daily visit a minimum of 25 outlets and 25 home visits Explaining product benefits
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Location - Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary - 10k to 18k + attractive incentives
Skills- Candidates with minimum 6 month's experience in Sales in any field
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
1. Graduate/post Graduate
2. Two wheeler
3.Malayalam language is mandatory
Candidates resides in and around Maraimalai nagar, Chengalpattu, Perungalathur, Tambaram would be preferred*
Job Location: Chennai
BYJU’S is the world's most valuable Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12(K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
BYJU'S - The Learning App, the flagship product for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 50 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app everyday from 1701+cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. It is encouraging students to become self-initiated learners.
The Disney BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special Opening from BYJU'S in collaboration with Disney India for students in classes 1-3. In early 2019, BYJU'S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole online to online learning experience. The apps have been designed to adapt to the Unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size, and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. To know more about the company, please download the apps (Available in Play Store & App store) or visit us at https://byjus.com/
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions, and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
Having a knack for sales
Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2021)
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of Applicant Training Program
Training program has two Stages:
Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)
Duration: 2 Weeks. Location : At office location (in person)
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
Stage 2 : ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location : Virtual
Post completion of 4 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters during 4 weeks. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management). There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training program.
The training program will be for 6 days a week.The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from manager/ trainer and HR Team.Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
STIPEND (ATP): INR 16,667 (CS) (stipend) fixed pay for entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6,000 (Additional allowance for people whose traineeship (CRT) location is different from the home/current location) + Incentives (upto 10% of revenue generated). Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Direct Sales and INR 800000 (5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Understanding in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and build customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Run and partner with Pre-Sales Specialists on demos
- Understand clients’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Kissflow’s offering
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Regularly achieve quotas by bringing closures to qualified prospects
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- SaaS experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Motivation, driven and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to understand a client’s needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
iAdept Marketing is an innovative, established, customer oriented and professional company in the field of condition monitoring of machinery & equipment. We specialize in offering testing instruments and equipment that can efficiently monitor the health of machinery for increasing productivity. Our offerings include supply of testing equipment and instruments, services of analysing/detecting machine defects as well as training our clients in related technologies.
To further accelerate our sales growth, we are looking for enthusiastic & committed Tele Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for generating and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Tele Sales executives with experience of 1 year of more can apply. Any experience in Tele Sales of Engineering / Industrial goods will be an added advantage
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.