- Required Freshers who can join Immediately
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will be responsible to do Sales
- Will be responsible to do cold calling
- No - filed Sales
- Work from office
Job Location: Dadar East
Employment: 6 months internship (Work from office)
Qualification: Any Graduate (Immediate joiners)
The stipend will be provided depending upon the interview
About ESDA INFOTECH
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensuring Proper handling of all queries of students & parents by effective counseling.
2. Shall be responsible for achieving the weekly/monthly admission target of the center.
3. Shall be responsible for delivering impactful sales presentations (Webinars / Seminars) to target groups in nearby colleges and institutions
4. Shall be responsible for completing admission process (documentation), batch formation and executing admissions compliance for students
5. Shall execute Institutional tie-ups with the support of the business development head.
6. Shall execute marketing and brand building activities such as festival participation, event conduction in nearby colleges and institutions to develop lead generation with the marketing head.
7. Shall identify and assess gaps to increase sales / enrollments at the center and meet the revenue goals on monthly basis.
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Managing Accounts assigned, Upselling and Cross selling
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
The candidate must have experience in Sales and Marketing.
The candidate's day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
1. Ensuring sign-ups at competitive rates.
2. Work in teams, coordinate with managers, marketers, and other branches of a business to move leads through the sales cycle.
3. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for the development of business, negotiating with clients & building positive relationships, and getting business through different channels(LinkedIn, Email Marketing Etc)
4. The candidate must have excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable to give demos independently, fast learner, and a passion for sales. He/she should be self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
5. We are hiring a Business Development Executive with 0-2 yrs of experience where candidates must be able to sell our IT products and Services.
We are looking for a candidate having following attributes:
1. Fresh Graduate or Post Graduate with 0-3 years of experience who would like to build their career in sales and marketing.
2. Interns are also welcome.
3. He/She should have good E-mail, communication, and Microsoft Excel skills.
4. Should be a good team member and with ability and willingness to learn.
OTO Penetration / Market share
Ensure all process compliance in sourcing while building portfolio
Coordination and liaising with other department for smooth process flow
Identifying and reporting the market information to Management
Timely recruitment of the team along with HR and Ensure Hiring quality
Maintain overall portfolio quality by taking inputs from credit and collections
Product Training and Process Training to Team to ensure smooth customer lending journey
We are looking for an exuberant talent that can help spearhead our sales & marketing efforts. An individual who can thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and competitive start-up Ecosystem.
- Leading the sales & marketing team
- Designing and implementing sales strategies that drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Design new marketing strategies promote and build the brand of the company
- Maintain a good relationship with important external key customers & channel partners.
- Follow a lean methodology to engage deeper with clients through technology and Analytics.
- Closely monitor and analyse developments in the Pharmaceutical industry to identify opportunities and threats ahead of the curve to guide and direct the company’s strategy accordingly.
- Review and monitor the team performance
- MBA or other relevant graduate degrees from reputed institutions
- Work experience of 5+ years of in Sales & Marketing preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven track record of attaining high sales growth in a challenging environment through proper utilisation of resources and involvement of team members.
- Should be a thoroughbred team-player with inherent abilities to mobilise and motivate teams.
- Should have uncompromising ethics and integrity and must lead by example.