- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About an Indian multinational consumer goods company
Role - Social Media Executive
About Company :-
Our client is a Tech Based Platform for freelance Photographer, Videographers, Food stylist and Cinematographer. Founded by alumni of IIM Bangalore. They are operational in about 100 Cities and 28 Countries. Leader in Food and Real Estate Photography. Done about 7000+ projects across the Globe.
Job description :-
1. Plan, monitor & execute social media activities on channels like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
2. Run ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other similar channels.
3. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
4. Website content management
5. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
6. Coordinate and work with any external stakeholders like marketing agency, content writers, etc.
7. Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
Minimum experience - 2 years
- Minimum of 6 months – 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working in an SEO agency would be an added advantage
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEO Majestic as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps and webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Operationally strong with regular content updates, blogging, website analysis, and more.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with the goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee and execute on paid search (Google, Bing), SEO and other
paid digital channels. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, a focus on continuous
optimization, and reports to the Paid Search Manager. If you are a results-oriented digital marketing
expert who thrives on using data to make decisions that drive revenue, this may be the role for you.
• Day-to-day management of large-scale SEM campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign
planning, execution, budget management, performance analysis and campaign optimization.
• Focus on driving account optimization including improving the structure and targeting (geo,
demographic, day-parting, keyword, audience), ad copy testing, quality score improvement and
• Deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs, and ability to communicate results and key
learnings to senior management, cross-functional team, and other stakeholders.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of program progress and results, including key
milestones and metrics and meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep team
and customers informed.
• Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability through paid media. Bring leadership
with new growth ideas and drive the implementation to drive the business - including but not
limited to testing new tactics and approaches that will deliver order growth and cost-efficiency.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Manager and vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to
keep updated of product releases and new available features.
• Stay current on SEM and SEO strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword
• Monitor organic traffic, search results and keyword rankings and regularly conduct keyword
• Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our website content and conduct keyword
• Manage backlinks to build domain authority.
• 2+ years of experience managing large-scale paid marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Experience using bid management platforms and algorithms.
• Strong understanding and experience with tCPA, DDA, and capabilities of Google and Bing as it
relates to SEM and Shopping campaigns
• Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and analytical mind-set and superior
• Be self-motivated, able to initiate and execute on new ideas, employ senior leadership in your
ideas, and see projects through from start to finish.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; quantitative/business field (marketing,
math, statistics, economics, business administration, etc.) a plus.
• Bonus: experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Photoshop
We are looking for a Digital Marketing rockstar for our new product Handpicked.Life (https://handpicked.life/). If you are passionate about the e-commerce industry and would like to learn more and do more in the digital space, then this is the place to be.
We are looking for someone :
1. Atleast having experience of 1yr in same field
2. Knows SEO, SEM, Social Media, and analytics is a must
3. Knowledge of content marketing, paid AdWords (will be good to have)
4. Is confident and can do strategic alliances with brands.
5. Who is an Expert in Digital Marketing.
6. Good negotiating and communication skills
1. Remote work, not just WFH but work from anywhere
2. Chance to become a part of a growing team
3. Benefits like - physical fitness and skill development
A little about Flynote (http://www.flynote.in">www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.