We are seeking a highly skilled Senior .NET Engineer with extensive database design experience to join our team. As a Senior .NET Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex software applications using the .NET framework. You will also be responsible for designing and implementing complex database solutions using the EF Core framework that support these applications.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using the .NET framework and database solutions using Entity Framework Core
- Create and maintain data models and schema designs using best practices and industry standards
- Develop and implement database security measures to protect sensitive data
- Optimize database performance and ensure data integrity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that meets specifications
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues as needed
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and database design
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
Personal Qualities, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development using the .NET framework and database design and development using Entity Framework Core
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts, design patterns and microservice architecture.
- Experience with database design, including data modelling and schema design
- Experience with MySQL Server or other relational database management systems
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Pikcha India pvt ltd
Role and Responsibilities
● Work on improvements to be made to Tikitoro’s Shopify website
● Fix any bugs, detect and troubleshoot theme related issues
● Use Shopify liquid, JS, CSS and HTML to deliver interfaces as required
● Work with the website maintenance agency to ensure that all maintenance tasks are done correctly and on time
● Run periodic tests of the site to check that everything is in order
● Integrate 3rd party APIs as and when required
● Implement changes for SEO and also CRO best practices, as and when required
Requirements and skills
● Min 2 years of professional experience in working with Shopify
● Strong knowledge of Liquid
● Ability to create new Shopify themes and modify existing theme templates
● Experience with top Shopify apps and the ability to configure them
● Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
● Working knowledge of SEO and experience in making site improvements from an SEO perspective
● Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
● Dynamic and self-driven
● Ability to adapt and grow in fast-paced start-up environment
Proficiency in .NET Core with C#, WPF
Some experience with WPF ,Net, .Net Core, C#, OOPS, WPF, AWS, DevOps
Mandatory skills - .Net, WPF,DevOps is necessary
Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID principles
Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
Familiarity with git and gitFlow is required
Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum) is required
Experience working within a microservices architecture is preferred
We are looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer who has the following experience and expertise -
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using Flask or FastAPI framework
- Hands-on experience of using ORMs for database query mapping
- Unit test cases for code coverage and API testing
- Using Postman for validating the APIs
- Experienced with GIT process and rest of the code management including knowledge of ticket management systems like JIRA.
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a product engineering services company working with technology companies to build their awesome products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing applications that are written in PHP. This means you will work closely with front end developers to integrate backend components with the components they’re creating for users to interact with.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as cake php, Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
iSolve Technologies is looking for Team Lead Dot Net Developers with 3+ years of experience.
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WEBAPI, SQL
- Meeting with client managers to determine the application and website requirements
- Ability to manage projects on your own
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks to the fellow teammates
- Designing and Developing technical specifications
- Drafting software and application operating procedures
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications of the teammates
- Providing support for junior developers
- Training junior staff
- Code and resource management
- Performance Optimisation
- Travelling for Client meetings/visits
Key Professional Attributes:
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prior experience in leading development teams is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 3-12 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dot Net professional to lead our project development teams with a focus on on-time deliveries. You will be responsible for leading, planning and delivering projects, guiding your team to deliver high-quality outcomes.
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.
We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.