About Hurix Systems Pvt Ltd
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are deliveredon-time, within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Phase wise project presentation and regular meeting discussions.
- Perform risk management to minimizeproject risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working experience in Sprint,Agile Methodology, JIRA|.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Experience: 2-8 yrs
Oracle Commerce, Java/J2EE,
Spring, SpringBoot, Cloud, Micro-Services
Good Communication, Analytical Skills.
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
As a Software Engineer – Java, Scala, Big Data you will join a highly skilled software team in delivering innovative mobile and web applications that make up CNH Industrial’s next generation digital platform. The digital platform will enable products that integrate with connected CNH Industrial tractors, sprayers and combines and enable wide range of farm management capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the technology revolution currently taking place across the agricultural industry and work with highly skilled and talented people in a global, diversified company.
Primary responsibilities include working closely with product management, UX designers and backend developers on the design, development, testing and deployment of our next generation applications and existing product lines. You will undertake all assigned tasks and responsibilities effectively and professionally in accordance with company, team and customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a team or individually to design, develop and test software for cloud, web and mobile
- Design, develop, test and document quality software to user and functional requirements within specified timeframes and in accordance with CNHI coding standards
3. Generate rapid prototypes for feasibility testing
4. Generate all documentation relevant to software operation
5. Adhere to prescribed development systems, processes procedures and ensure efficient, effective, high quality delivery
6. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Perform tasks as specified by the Delivery Lead/Team Lead
8. Other related duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education Qualifications and/or Experience
§ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
§ 3+ years of industry experience
§ 3+ years of Java Spring Boot server application design and testing experience
§ Experience with writing server applications, working with large amount of data, Big Data processing – batch and streaming
§ Strong fundamentals on OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
§ Experience with RESTful API development
§ Experience with Microservices Development; working on Docker, Kubernetes, Helm/Terrform
§ Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud services including exposure to PAAS services like service bus, event hub, blob stores, key vaults, API managers, Function Apps (serverless)
§ Experience with concurrency topics, asynchronous programming
§ Java (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate) ; Scala
§ Microservices, Web Services,
§ OAuth 2.0 (JWT), Swagger, Postman, Open API Specification
§ Relational (SQL Server / Postgres); NoSQL (CosmosDB / MongoDB )
§ Big Data/Geospatial (HBase 2.1.6 (HDI 4.0, Geomesa 3.0.0)
§ Batch and streams data processing : Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Spark, Azure Service Bus
§ Caching: Redis
§ Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments (preferably Azure DevOps), Git or similar configuration management software; Build Automation (Maven)
§ Knowledge of Testing Tools such as Jasmine, Cypress, NUnit, xUnit, Junit, Testcontainers
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
PLease find the details below:
1) Exposure in Mainframe Production Support along with Mainframe Development.
2) Exposure in java Migration system.
3) strong in cobol, jcl and db2.
4) strong interpersonal skill