- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.
We are looking for a Sales Intern with good communication skills who can run the sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a talented #MarketingExecutive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in one of the well-known pipes manufacturing company..
Location: Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad
Exp: 1 to 3year
Salary: 15k to 20k + petrol Allowances+ Performance incentive
vacancy: - 03
Job Type: Full-time
requiredskills: Curiosity, Modesty, Sales ability, Good observational skills, Innovation, Sense of responsibility, Relationship builders, Eternal learners, Creativity, Adaptability
references are highly appreciated!
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, Participate, monitor, follow-up sales & marketing activities as per sales strategy for the allocated customers / location and end customers/ user
- Support and monitor the performance of the team in order to achieve their monthly & annual sales target.
- Experience to manage a team of at least 10-15 members.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/concerns raised by the team.
- Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counselling /coaching sessions for all direct reports.
- Responsible for Lead Generation and completion of team target.
- Demonstrate accountability and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Who has a Knowledge on Cloud Computing will be an Add on Advantage.
Required Candidate Profile
- Extremely organized, highly motivated & target oriented.
- Preferably from BPO/KPO background
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership.
- Willingness to work in night shift.
- Ready to join immediately.
An excellent opportunity for a Sales expert to join a Education Technology start-up.
- Initiating phone conversations with parents & brief them about the product
- Develop new business with constant communication through channels like Email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Meet weekly & monthly sales targets
- Updating & maintaining MIS reports keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Result driven: Drive to meet targets, follow up proactively and persevere in the face of obstacles
- Good grip on English language
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in tele selling digital products
Practix is an app that helps kids do self study. With Practix students can revise and practice Math and Science on their own everyday for duration set by their parents and get rewarded for their learning efforts.
It's an e-learning product by Propellum Infotech Pvt Limited, the makers of India's most widely used app for schools.
Kindly go through following Play Store link:
To train and support them
To aware them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their salary and target
To create business development opportunities
To generate leads through team
To handle dealers and distributor network
To generate sales
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply