• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
Sales, Consultative, Communication, Organizational, Team Player
GEVME is a leading Enterprise Event Management Platform. Focusing on event data management as the core, we power the end-to-end management of events through our various software capabilities, ranging from email marketing, online registration and ticketing, to on-site check-in.
GEVME is already powering events such as Fintech Festival Singapore, IE Singapore events, Forbes Global CEO Conference, Starbucks Coffee Singapore, Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit. We are a global company working with some of the most prestigious organizations around the world helping them automate and streamline their event processes. This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for talented, dynamic, pro-active, Inside Sales Executives to be based at the head office in Singapore.
If you are a determined hunter, apply now!
We are looking for dynamic Inside Sales Executives to help grow our expansion throughout APAC. The ideal candidate(s) should have experience in SaaS preferably within event tech, excellent communication skills, sharp analytical skills, a start-up mindset and be hungry to succeed.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for further development and closure
- Close sales and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- The Inside Sales Executives will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and a team player.
- Track record of high achievement
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience making 50+ calls per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Proven trackrecord in the US Sales
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goal
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
Responsibilities:· Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
· Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
· Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
· Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
· Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
· Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
· Independently collaborate with the technical
· team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
· Good written and oral communication without MTI is a must
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
Handle Telephonic calls from clients
Handle queries related to product or service fom the clients
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.