- Should handle a team of SEO Analyst
- The SEO lead would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of the analyst to drive business goals
- Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Review, analyse and send the Weekly & Monthly to the clients
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the client website is following all the SEO best practices
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online tools
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
- Experience in managing large enterprise or eCommerce websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing, SEO and Content Marketing
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
Strong creative and analytical skills
Note : On Site Job (No Remote or Work from Home)
Job Location : Ulsoor, Bangalore
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- All digital marketing efforts should be measured and reported on, and goals should be evaluated (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify patterns and insights, and then improve your spending and performance based on them.
- Consider fresh and innovative growing techniques.
- Experiments and conversion tests should be planned, executed, and measured.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
- Use your analytical skills to assess the entire consumer experience across numerous channels and contact points.
- Conversion points are measured and user funnels are optimized.
- Collaborate with other vendors and agencies.
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
What would you be doing?
- Bring our brand to life across multiple channels, by connecting with our customers and building content & creatives that deeply resonate with them.
- Strategize with channel SM managers, and accelerate the growth of channels by 10x.
- Creating engaging and innovative viral content which engages audiences and promotes brand-focused messages.
- Brainstorm and devise unique social media strategies and experiments to gain new audiences and grow exponentially.
- Dig into dashboards and fish out insights that help unravel our audience and their behaviour.
- Imagine, iterate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily across all our social media channels.
- Influencing us with your ideas is just the first step. Our competition is obviously cut-throat, so watch them like a hawk.
- Track our brand reputation online by listening, monitoring and obviously jumping in to manage our rep.
- Proactively manage relationships with various influencers and brands
- Consume a plethora of content from different brands and influencers across the spectrum and stay updated with everything social.
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role
- Drive brand awareness, engagement and positive brand sentiment online.
- Conceptualise crazy yet effective social media campaigns, and push good creatives to great
- Slip into our customers' shoes and intuitively make decisions aligned with their social media consumption patterns.
- Solve problems; develop & execute objectives with minimal direction.
- Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or mass communication (preferably from a premier institute).
- 7-8 years of experience in social media management/leadership, preferably in related industries (gaming, media & entertainment, apps, startups).
What would you get from GetMega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Above market compensation in Cash. We believe to hire the top 100 talents of the country in any field (tech/product/design/brand), we need to be a paymaster. Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfasts and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in the office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expenses made by an employee to reach our goals.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision
Growth Marketing Manager
Experience - 2.0 to 6.0 Year(s)
Location - Delhi
Working days - 5
Qualification - Any Graduate (Full time)
Skills: 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing | Excel & data analytics skill set
- Ownership of growing app base through Digital Marketing channels (FB, Insta, Google, Tiktok++)
- Collaborate with the business(category) and creative team in devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bringing this to life
- Lead larger business decisions by working with the digital team in creating, analysing & optimizing growth data sets to deliver insights
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet demand, revenue and budget goals
- Work with product and data engineering teams to design systems and processes for efficiencies leading to exponential growth
- 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing
- Excel & data analytics skill set (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Strong with number crunching
- Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
- Willing to learn in fast-paced startup ecosystem with Result-driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
Leads demand growth for the platform. Driving New-Users & More-Usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with Strong Consumer Intelligence, Offering & Pricing strategy, Zero-$ hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc. Digital Growth team plays a key role in Driving New-User acquisition. Working end to-end in planning digital strategy, executing for all channels & driving performance/demand.
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
Profile: The primary role of marketing manager is to attract, retain and grow revenue from a company's targeted customers - across markets. The person is expected to have a proven track record with a minimum 7 years of experience. In carrying out this role, you must support revenue with lead generation and other quantifiable marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans (International & Domestic) for the company.
- QualifiedRevenue generating Leads through various marketing activities:
- Digital marketing campaigns.
- Social media.
- SEO and superior web presence.
- Prior experience of marketing for IT/ITES businessis a must.
- Messaging, communication to be crystalized and executed in helping generate revenue.
- Build content around the product / service to be pushed across channels.
- Manage the team to perform accurate data generation for digital marketing activities for its target markets / companies.
- Team Management. Finding ways for team to achieve success – recruit, train, mentor and evaluate team members.