2. Performing ongoing keyword research including learning and expansion of keyword opportunities
3. Researching and implementing content advice for organic SEO success
4. Managing multiple projects
5. Performing keyword research & mapping
6. Managing the organization's website
7. Running technical audits on our websites
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Knowledge of on-page, off-page, and link building
3. Deep knowledge of social media and branding
4. Experience in managing relevant SEO tools
5. Good English communication skills
6. Have good command over off-page SEO and on-page SEO
Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
Researching and implementing content
recommendations for organic SEO success
• Perform daily account management on Google Ads, FB ads, Taboola or other search platforms for a variety of projects.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Should be a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
Preferably someone with 3-7 years of PPC/ SEM experience
• Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
• Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
• Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Should have handled monthly campaigns of 10lacs and above
• Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a the exciting Real estate industry, Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon •
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life Then, we would love to have a chat with you
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Producing periodic reports for management and further analysing the data
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook to generate leads
- Optimizing ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
- Suggesting and recommending changes in creatives and banners to improve results
- Providing ideas and collaborating with designers to improve ad experience
- Coordinating with various team members to achieve set targets
- Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in SEO, Email marketing and performance marketing is a must
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
- Good content writing and communication skills
- Knowledge about ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
- Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/ Pivot/ Text-to-Column/ Deduplication/ Filter/ Sorting)
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Basic understanding of SEO and landing page
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Optimization and SEO management
- Prior Proven Experience in growing organic traffic and generating leads.
- Create a Content Strategy in accordance with the Marketing Funnel Stages.
- Hard-core Expertise in SEO Strategies like Competitor Research, Keyword Research, Content Strategy, Link Building, and Technical SEO, etc.
- Lead a team of SEO Executives, Content Writers, and Web Developer.
- Collect data and Present reports on traffic, keyword rankings, and other SEO aspects to Top Management.
- Needs to have a good command of English
- Basic Finance knowledge is preferred.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- End to end execution of marketing plan and the marketing operational activities to achieve marketing goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools such as Zoho.
- Team management capabilities and work extremely well with colleagues and also stakeholders across different products and geos.
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
condidate should be excellent in writing english content
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance