Looking for SAP Master Data migration consultant to lead & support the execution of Data cleansing activities in ECC for EWM/TM implementation. This is a remote role with hands on participation into Master Data related project activities. We has an existing MDG solution which is deployed on an S/4 HANA HUB and we support our ERP operations on SAP ECC version. Focus of master data technical consultant will be to support data cleansing activities on Business Partners in ECC and support EWM/TM decentralized system implementation.
- Lead technical master data cleansing of Business Partners in SAP/ECC to support EWM/TM implementation
- Support the Functional Consultants during business process discussions with customer teams
- Assist the Functional Consultant in gathering the requirements and ultimately set up a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver cleansed Master Data required for EWM/TM implementation.
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Prepare the technical specifications based on the functional specifications supplied by the functional consultant
- Engage with project teams for Data migration and Master Data design discussions
- Error resolution for Data migration activities to support milestone projects for the organization.
- Hands on implementation experience on projects involving SAP S/4 HANA Solution for: Business Partners, Customer, Vendor, Material
- Good understanding of Master Data number ranges across Data domains
- Good understanding of Master Data related configuration across Business Partners and Material domain
- Good understanding of Master Data Idocs /ALE distribution, Business Partner concept, Customer Vendor (CVI) Integration with S/4 HANA, SLG1 Error resolutions and Data validation.
- Strong knowledge of standard Master Data tables both from ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into target S/4 HANA systems
- Have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration.
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA Migration projects with expertise on industry best practices for Master Data implementation.
- Experience in supporting UAT phase and go-live period of SAP Master Data
- Degree in area of specialization.
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead on at least three full life cycle implementations for Data migration activities on S/4 HANA migration projects from ECC. (ECC to S/4 HANA)
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, manage project deliverables.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for us. as part of a high-talent team
- Resource can be working remote / offshore with working hours between ~ 6 PM EST team. 3PM EST. Major availability.
About Celebal Technologies Pvt Ltd
To know more about Celebal, you can visit at www.celeabaltech.com
We are a Modern Cloud Based Enterprise Software Solution. We work in multiple tech domains and we deliver the best services in various domains
Title: SAP BW Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Experienced in BW Requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements, solutions and functional specifications
- Experience in designing and building core modeling artifacts in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, ADSOs, Composite Providers, Open ODS Views, LSA++ architecture
- Experience in implementing SAP ABAP and SAP AMDP scripting in BW transformations
- Experience in using CDS views for data extraction into BW and for real time reporting
- Experience in using user exits, field exit and BADI’s implementations
- Experience in HANA architecture/design and data modeling - creating Schemas, Packages, Stored Procedures, Analytical Views, Attribute Views, Calculation Views.
- Experience building hybrid data modeling solutions
- Knowledge on HANA 2.0 features
- Knowledge on SAP modules SD, MM, FI, Supply Chain
- Experience in extracting data from non-SAP data sources
- Experience in performance tuning of high volume and complex transformation scenarios
- Planning and organizational skills, including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Design and implement solutions for the SAP Business Warehouse on HANA including Design Documents, Data flows, Data models
- Develop customer solutions using core modeling artifacts in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, ADSOs, Composite Providers, Open ODS Views, including enhancing the existing DataSources, creating generic DataSources when required
- Create data models to support real time reporting
- Extract data from non-SAP data sources
- Design and implement SAP HANA info models using Attribute Views, Analytic Views, Calculation Views Restricted and Calculated Measures, Input Parameters, Variables, Stored Procedures, CE Functions and SQL script.
- Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios
- Developing and executing advanced data profiling, data validation scenarios.
- Adhere to BI/BW best practices and standards to maintain a stable Business Information environment
- Monitor BW loads, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues
- Perform routine program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing
- Maintain BW structures and support for ETL processes for data feeding in and out of BW
- Design data structures to optimize data load times and end-user data access response times
- Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issues
- Prepare project related documentation (functional design, technical design, test scripts) during the different stages of a project
- Will be working on multiple development projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
We are looking "SAP SAC Planning" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 5+ years of experience in managing SAP Planning, Analytical and/or Reporting work streams for large or complex systems for various industry sectors.
• Minimum of 4 end-end implementations done on SAP S/4 HANA for SAC Planning.
• Work closely with the Business to gather the requirements related to SAC Planning and provide solutions, functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
• Lead the design and solutioning of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations in planning, budgeting, and forecasting with reports and dashboards to support critical business KPIs.
• Ability to create Solution Design Documents (SDD) and Unit Test documents for the technical solutions being implemented.
• Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills as a consultant and play key role in implementations from Blueprint to Go-Live.
• Should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation: Unit Testing, Integration Testing & User Support activities.
• Setting up of all the required connections and configuration for planning in all SAC tenants.
• Ability to understand and deliver planning, forecasting & budgeting cycles for CAPEX (Assets, Projects).
• Ability to understand and deliver planning, forecasting & budgeting cycles for OPEX (Material Planning, Service Planning, Manpower Planning, General & Administration).
• Ability to recommend best practices and optimized solution configurations in SAC to meet client requirement.
• Perform demos, solution walkthroughs & UAT to customer at various phases of implementation and get the signoffs.
• Deploy the developments to other landscapes in SAC and work on providing authorization to objects.
• Support in documentation of the developments and end user training.
• Provide meaningful feedback and regular progress updates to the team and customer and ensure timely delivery.
• Hands-on experience on SAC as a planning tool, designing/implementing data models and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions, and measures.
• Strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning areas like data actions, allocations, value-driver trees, collaboration, calendar tasks, what if analysis, distribution, spreading, analyse currencies etc.
• Use and configure predictive forecast, smart predict and rolling forecasts.
• Has exposure in setting up import & live connection to various sources like BW, BPC, HANA, Universe, SuccessFactors etc.
• Experience in writing data back to Standard BPC, Embedded BW & S4HANA.
• Functional knowledge on the basic business processes with the following SAP Functional Areas: SAP FI/CO, MM, HR & SD.
• Experience in integrating the planning application with office-plugins, integrating the data connectivity between multiple planning application, analytical apps/external systems
• Experience in building planning applications includes business rules, calculations to run during forecasts, workflow features, flexibility for user analysis/changes like what-if/Ad hoc scenarios, copy versions for changes, data archival, publishing/locking periods.
• Has worked in complex business requirements scenario and can convert them into SAC solutions.
AG, an industry-leading specialist in SAP consulting services, SAP Gold Partner and an SAP Quality Awards Gold Winner, delivers solutions that solve business challenges and understands SAP to an expert level – all reflected by our ISO-Certifications in 9001, 14001 and 45001. We’re proud to employ some of the world’s most talented and best trained SAP and RPA Consultants across all our international locations. Our Consultants have extensive SAP Implementation and ‘real world’ SAP Support experience and are experts in Business Process Enhancements, Data Migration and SAP 3rd Party Application integration. Our solutions are intelligent, practical, based on the latest technology and loved by users. We constantly engage and collaborate with our employees, our partners and our clients, ensuring we maintain our high quality standards and to continue to be innovative across all areas of our business. Helping our employees, partners and our clients to be exceptional has earned AG a place in the Financial Times (FT) 1000 – Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies list 2021.
Headquartered in Slough, UK with offices in Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune/Milan & Aberdeen with teams across Europe and India.
See www.agcapps.com for more details.
Location: Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore
We are looking for a talented Senior SAP FICO S/4HANA Functional Consultant (Finance & Controlling with PS Experience) ideally with exposure in the Oil and Gas/Energy Natural Resources sector OR Automobile sector with a strong leadership focus. Qualified candidates will work on implementation and support projects. The SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) Senior Consultant will work with clients to understand their finance business processes and accounting practices, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance support and facilitate effective solutions, using their business process knowledge and SAP FICO Technical Knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. Strong SAP Finance and Controlling skills and S4/HANA implementation experience is required, in areas such as Business Partners, Currency settings, New Fixed Assets, parallel and extension ledgers and Fiori Apps. Additionally, experience of working on an SAP S/4 conversion project, understanding of Central Finance and its application in the HANA landscape would be advantageous as well as experience in Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing, Opentext (VIM), Joint Venture Accounting (JV), or Project Systems (PS) is required.
- Liaise with clients to provide them with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration and go-live stabilization.
- Liaise with client to prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to define the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices for existing software, hardware, and network provision.
- Examines existing business models and flows of data, and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation, and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), SD (Sales and Distribution) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future and emerging state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee, configuration of SAP applications, creation of unit test scripts,and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration to implement new systems.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of Data Migrations scripts and templates, and assist or perform the Data Migration.
- Create and/or support creation of cut over plan, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects. Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
- Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Educated to degree level, or relevant accounting or business administration qualification, or applicable work experience would be advantageous.
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience required. Project references must be verifiable.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits and present proposals to clients.
- Experience of assisting clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality.
- Strong communication in English language and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Experience of examining existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Experience of working closely with clients to implement new systems. Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Experience in a Utility / Oil & Gas sectors would be an asset.
Company: Torrent Power Ltd
Profiles: FICO (AM – FICO (Integration/Implementation Consultant)
Experience - 6+ years (Relevant)
Full time- Required
CTC: Upto 20Lpa
SAP FICO Implementation and Functional Support
• Conceptualizing & Mapping of all Business Scenarios
• Functional support for all SAP FICO Modules including Product Costing
• Expertise in integration with all other SAP R3/ISU modules
• Understanding & knowledge of MDM
• Having expertise & understanding the migration activity
• SAP IS-U Developments
• Preparing Functional & Technical Specification Document
• Implementation/Execution of development logic
• Technical / Functional testing of IS-U FICO developments
• SAP Roles & Authorization
• Role creation according to requirement and assignment of Role to user
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world. Together with our partner Parasus we are expanding into the area of SAP procurement, covering technology such as SAP SRM, SAP SLC, ERP MM, SAP S/4 or SAP Ariba.
- Software development in general with 3 years in complex in of the following areas:Application workflow development, Utilizing the BOPF framework, interface development to 3rd party systems using e.g. SAP PI / PO, ABAP / ABAP OO frameworks, SRM specific developments
- Hands on development experience in RICEF objects
- Experience in SAP (SRM) is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Experience in implementation of user exits, BADI’s and reports to support custom processes
Should have good knowledge of GL,AR,AP & Assets
Should have worked on CO, MM & SD Integration
3 to 4 Years in SAP FICO with in depth functional knowledge for basic reporting. Experience in SAP BW / Native HANA with Functional experience in Finance or Controlling or Sales and distribution -good to have techno-functional.
Understanding the business requirement of the organization
Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
Implementation of the project.
Validate the reports requirements
Validate any changes in customizing.
Provide training to end-user.
Sort out day-to-day queries of end users.
Enhancement of the SAP for the end user based on requirements.
5+ Years of experience SAP ABAP Consultant
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
- Interface developmentExcellent client facing consulting skills , analytical skills and debugging
- Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices.Experience with OSS Note application & validation.Strong client facing
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage and sustain the operation support service delivery according to agreed SLA with quality and customer satisfaction by following ITSM
- Working knowledge of industry project processes and frameworks, such as CMMI/ITIL.
Working in SAP S4 EWM/Yard Mgm’t as part of the in conjunction with the CPG Digital Core Project.
• Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day-to-day production support in a timely manner
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
• Designing and configuring solutions in SAP EWM
• Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
• Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
• Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
• Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
• Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation, and training
• Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources.
Experience & Education required
• Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
• 6-10 years' experience with working in SAP S4 EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
• Functional / technical proficiency with at least 4 years of experience implementing SAP EWM
• Strong hands-on configuration experience
• Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including logistics and production
• Strong verbal and written communication; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and innovation
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Experience & Education preferred
• SAP Logistics/Shipments/Deliveries experience
• SAP S/4 HANA experience
• SAP ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
• Consumer Products industry experience Additional years of experience in SAP S4 within other modules.
- Getting the business Requirement document from functional consultant / functional analyst.
- Analyse the business Requirement.
- Analyse the estimated time for development.
- Development of Object (ABAP application).
- Unit Testing by Developer.
- Releasing the object to test environment.
- Prepare technical document of the development.
Location: All Metros
Requirements: MB Design Experience, Experience in SOA/ Middleware Integration