➢ Expert in React JS with about 4 years of experience
➢ Experience in using libraries like D3, Material UI, style sheets and theme management
➢ Should be able to understand requirements & design, develop efficient React JS Code, should have used tools to automate the test and deployment to production
➢ Should have good knowledge on REST APIs, Error handling and writing Unit and Integration Tests
➢ Knowledge of Java is desirable
➢ Understand the Visual Designs, Functional Requirements and come up with the design/components needed to build the user interface.
➢ Work with Visual Designers to understand the graphic design patterns, themes, and implement in a structured way in the product front end
➢ Work with server side microservices team to develop the JSON contracts
➢ Develop efficient React JS code to implement these requirements
➢ Automate the testing and deployment of these components to production
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
The key responsibilities will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux), also ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
Lead Product Engineer - React JS
Who we are
At Crediwatch, we build innovative technology everyday!
We are a ‘Data and Insights-as-a-service’ company providing businesses and lenders (Banks and NBFCs) actionable credit intelligence on private entities. We help build trust in a digital world and help increase the lending, trading and business activity.
We are in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and build systems to augment human intelligence.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results and doing our part to help our customers business grow.
If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have would love to get to know you.
- Coordinate prioritization of stories for team members (own the board)
- Coordinate with internal and external developers on your team
- Implement front-end features and reusable components using React, NextJs, JS, HTML5/CSS3, Typescript & Node
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle as well as front end API requirements
- Work closely with team leads & UX designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- Develop and unit test across multiple browsers, platforms, etc.
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software
- Assisting in Quality Assurance process and customer issue resolution
Requirements: (Overall 6-8 years experience)
- 7+ years of professional experience developing, deploying, and supporting web applications, preferably subscription software products.
- Experience with Jira
- Strong knowledge of SEO Principles as they apply to front-end engineering
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment (Start-ups or small-med product teams)
- Familiarity with CSS pre-compilers (SASS, CSS Modules)
- Experience with full life-cycle development: requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies React, Redux, Material UI (a plus).
- Experience integrating REST web services with UI (GraphQl a plus)
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with utility libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Lodash, Underscore)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as Oauth2.0 and SAML2.0 and exchange of claims using JWT tokens
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Front-end code debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with agile/ scrum development methodologies
- Version control systems (Git / GitHub) experience
Good to Have
- Algolia/Elasticsearch & any relevant e-commerce search UI work
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Experience with application scaffolding tools, automation & development tools, and dependency management (e.g. yarn, npm)
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where inCREDIble and brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee, health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are an inCREDIble team at Crediwatch!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to FileSpin with the development of new and innovative features
- Work on our core API services
- Write tested and maintainable code following coding standards and best practices
- Contribute to the improvement of integration and internal tools
- Maintain existing features
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join us and be on our ambitious growth journey. In this role, you will help build FileSpin into the most innovative Digital Asset Management platform in the world. You will have ample opportunities to work in areas solving awesome technical challenges and learning along the way.
Our 2022 roadmap focuses on: creating an amazing API and UI, scaling our cloud infrastructure to deal with an order of magnitude higher media processing volume, implementing more ML pipelines and tuning the stack for high-performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for your remote work setup
- Life Insurance
- A culture that values your contribution and gives you autonomy
- Startup ethos, no useless meetings
- Continuous Learning Budget
- In an entrepreneurial workplace, we value creativity and innovation
FileSpin's mission is to bring excellence and joy to the enterprise. We are a fully remote team spread across the UK and Europe. We bootstrapped in a garage (true story) and have been profitable from day one.
We value innovation and uncompromising professional excellence. Work at FileSpin is challenging, fun and highly rewarding. Come and be part of a unique company that is redefining what work is.
We are setting up a team in India and looking for senior hires. We are a remote-first company.
Senior / Lead Full Stack or Frontend Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Hiring for a Series E, 3.1 Billion Dollar rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty.
- To take ownership of delivering performant, scalable and high quality cloud based software, both frontend and backend side.
- Code reviews.
- Mentoring Team members to develop in line with product requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Architect for design and technology choices for product development roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge of developing cloud based software including backend apis and react/angular based frontend.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable design patterns and message based systems such as Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MongoDB, ORM, Sql etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Expert level coding skills in NodeJs,TypeScript,Scala,ReactJs,Angular.
- Eye for user centric mobile first designs on the frontend.
- Experience with hybrid frontends such as react-native, electronJs is a plus.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
funded Series A Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and
subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling
tremendous wealth creation in a short time for a detail-obsessed product manager
Ideal candidate has:
• React or React Native is must
• App Experience is good to have
• Ideal experience in Game or frontend heavy application
• New age startups (game, animations)
• Good to have github and open source work
Years of Exp: 7-10 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built
from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Principal
As a Front-end Developer, your responsibility would be to create visual elements that users see and interact within our web platform. This makes your role crucial for the success of the product. We are looking for an exceptional problem solver, with attention to details. You will be working closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
You must take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimised both in terms of technology and in delivering the best educational content.
- Build web platform for our live tutoring platform
- Creating interactive learning activities for K12 students
- Work on upcoming products
- Great programming skills
- Experience in ReactJS web app development (1-4 years)
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Experience in React-Native app development
- Ability to work in small teams and wear multiple hats
Ono Labs Private Limited is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, ancestry, marital status, color, physical or mental disability, origin, nationality, political affiliation, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, and any other characteristics protected by applicable law, regulations, and ordinances.
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile
- Build reusable code and libraries for future
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best
- Collaborate with designers to implement and improve design
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and
- Stay up-to-date on emerging
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development
- Passion to build world class UI design
- Minimum one-year experience in developing js applications in team environment.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, gulp, npm- scripts
- Any experience building, launching or supporting a SaaS product