Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end. And while doing that, we are solving some fascinating problems around decoding human psychology and understanding our audience’s content tastes using engineering and data science.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers - the ones who would help us in making KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be maintaining/fixing/improving our existing and new front-end and back-end solutions while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
Required at least 2+ years of experience in -
- Vue.js (or an equivalent frontend framework, e.g. React/Angular)
- Google Cloud Platform (or any other e.g. AWS/Azure, etc).
Ideal candidate will also be experienced in
- BAAS (Firebase or equivalent) and good understanding of serverless architectures.
- RESTFul API Consumption and Development.
- Testing (unit and integration).
- Comfortable with CI, continuous deployment, Git, and project management tools.
- Experience setting up and data mining Analytics databases.
Bonus points if you have experience with TypeScript.
At Raidenbit, we are building http://onelink.to/kahaniboxapp" target="_blank">KahaniBox - India’s first interactive story game in local languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experience while also giving control to the audience on how they want the story to unfold, and end.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full stack engineer to join Zorp. As a member of the core team, you will have the responsibility for creating value through the entire engineering stack, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At Zorp, you will have the freedom to tinker with your ideas and bring them to life. This is a perfect stepping stone for anybody who wishes to become an entrepreneur themselves.
We are looking for a curious engineer to join our engineering team who has the experience building full stack products in Node JS and React JS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the customers, founders and core team on brainstorming, conceptualising, designing, implementing the ideas
- Do what it takes to bring value to customers
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
- Code for performance, maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience of 1 - 3 Yrs working as a full stack engineer in MERN stack (Mongo Db, Node JS & React JS)
- This is a backend heavy role with Node.js with typescript as a must have experience
- Experience with user interface design.
- Good knowledge of building Node JS applications
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with Agile development
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after. You test everything.
- You already master a few scripting languages, or easily find your way around a new one. You enjoy picking up new things and incorporating those in your skillset.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. Software advancements have made things that were impossible ten years ago possible, but no single piece of technology has been a silver bullet. You can tell which of the tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You know what you do not know and you are as comfortable asking for help as you are offering it. We advocate mutual knowledge sharing. Nobody knows everything.
- You are an inquisitive perfectionist. You like to know how things work and constantly try to improve them.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with @Vivek DK (20 mins)
- Detailed working session with @Vivek DK (1.5 hours)
- Follow up call with @Subramanya Somayaji (1 hour)
- Follow up call with @Bala Panneerselvam (30 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 2 weeks subject to your availability.
- T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong experience in core java
- Experience in OOAD frameworks, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JSP, Tiles, Applets, Servlets
- Extensive development experience with PL/PGSQL (PostgreSQL)
- Good experience in code optimization, performance tuning, debugging
- Web/App server: TOMCAT/JBOSS/WAS
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, SDLC, and design patterns
- Good Analytical ability and Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Java Certification will be an added advantage
- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness, cross-platform optimization of applications
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
Communication & Collaboration
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server-side components (REST APIs, Microservice Architecture) and frontend applications (React/ Angular)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Strong programming expertise in at least one (Python, Java, NodeJS, GoLang) will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- MEAN stack developer with
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
- You will play a key strategic and consultative role in developing, delivering and maintaining digital ad tech products
- Work as part of the engineering and product teams to develop complex platforms and systems that are scalable to millions of users
- Result-oriented full-stack development for world-class products with high degree of performance and quality
- Developers in our teams are also adept at formulating product strategies, research best practices, bring in expertise and mentor younger talent and drive the organization’s goals higher with a self-starter attitude- Strong sense of commitment, problem-solving, professional ethics and willingness to learn new things are a standard requirement for all our openings.
- Knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a professional environment on full-stack development
- Proven expertise in creating and developing scalable enterprise or B2C web applications
- Experience in REST API development and MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of web servers, load balancing, and browser nuances. Basically, a solid understanding of fundamentals - including execution models, asynchronous programming, object-oriented concepts, relational concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Node.js/MEAN stack, Python, Java or other frameworks and willing to be flexible on stack as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on the MEAN stack - expertise in the stack will be a definite plus
- Proficiency in one or more of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other equivalent databases and willing to be flexible as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on MongoDB and MySQL - expertise in these will be a definite plus
- Good understanding of developer tools and devops such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS, Docker, etc.
● Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
● Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
● Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
● Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
● Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
● Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
● Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
Experience using Jira and Confluence
● Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
Mentor and train other team members
● Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
● Provide documentation and training on the solution
- Multiple solution stack development experience along with MEAN(Mongo, Express, Angular and Node)
- Python with any web framework
- Micro Services, Performance Engineering, Docker, Kubernetes, AZURE, CI/CD pipeline,, MySQL and Database design
Job Role :
- Responsible for component selection, design standardization, common library building.
- Build services and templates based on published standard (RFC type)Build coding templates and architypes adhering to design standard.
- Understand NFR and define architecture, design and validation for each NFR element.
- Design data model, service contract and document framework.Define and ensure coding standards
- Define and ensure UI standards are followed. Design micro services, security, deployment Well-versed in module level effort estimationWell-versed in application integration patterns Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
- Exposure to building architectural view like logical, physical and deployment.Exposure to performance bottleneck, RCA and remediation.Exposure to security issues, RCA and remediation.
Process Exposure :
- Able to interact with team, stakeholders and architects. Understand functional requirements and create design documents for features.
- Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in an Agile project.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
- Code review from a standard and design adherence perspective.