SAP Basis Consultant - SAP
at Client of People First Consultants
Keyskills: HANA , STMS, Upgrade, SAP Security, Client Copy Activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Starting and stopping SAP instance.
- User administration – setup and maintenance.
- Authorization / Role / Profiles – setup and maintenance.
- Setup SAP security.
- Maintenance of system's health.
- Monitor system performance and logs.
- Spool and print administration.
- Maintain system landscape.
About Client of People First Consultants
Key Responsibilities : Able to understand functional specs and Solution, Architect Design scalable ecommerce solutions on SAP Hybris platform -Knowledge of cart, checkout, promotion, pricing, search modules, Loyalty, Order Management and Hybris Data Hub integration-Experience in Spring, Hibernate and other JEE technologies frameworks -Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues -Should have developed application supporting high transaction volume -Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and Customization.
Professional Attributes : Communication skills Must have at least 3 years of experience in Leading a 8-10 team member team Analytical skills Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure.
Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate or PG
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
We are looking forward to hire ABAP On HANA Professionals in the following areas :
• Minimum of 2-10 years - Hands-on experience on HANA ABAP/ABAP Objects, Dialog programming, User-exits, BADI, Smart Forms, ALV, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
• Knowledge of best practices with ABAP programming.
• Having experience in ABAP - Reports, Interface ( BAPI, RFC, ALEIDOC), Conversions - BDCS, Enhancements - BADI,Impliciti / explicit enhancements, Forms - Adobe forms, and CDS Views.
Work location: Electronic City Ph-1, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Shift timings: Rotational
Total experience required: 2- 6 yrs
SAP Concur L2 Technical Support:
- Responsible for the configuration of parameters and settings within SAP Concur’s Travel, Expense, and Invoice modules according to the overall design defined by the Functional Consultant.
- Manage third-party and Concur integrations (e.g., credit cards, direct reimbursement to employees, direct payments to vendors)
- Conduct initial testing of the product configurations.
- Employees of this position are assigned to project teams within an assigned customer and utilize a variety of various platforms.
- Incumbents collaborate with the Functional Consultants to ensure that the final system is according to business requirements.
- Individuals in this job position are competent to perform work at the highest technical level within one or more functional areas.
- They ensure that application functions are customized to meet business needs/processes and apply a broad knowledge of various technical skills to fulfill the same.
- Requirements Gathering & Designing: Liaison with SMEs to understand their Business Requirements and advise them on efficient system solutions. If required, guide the clients in re-engineering their Business Processes. Also, educate them on alternatives for system design & advice on how to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Implementation: Configure and Test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Data Migration: Perform/Support Data Migration as required
- Client Engagement: Set up relevant data within the configured SAP SuccessFactors module, to showcase to the client the end-to-end business process. Collect & process the feedback from Clients, to make necessary system changes. Also, extend extensive support to Clients when they test SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Training: Educate clients on how to use SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Documentation: Diligently document Business Requirements to baseline for implementation. Prepare training materials & other documents required for the successful completion of the project.
- Support: Post implementation, understand the requirements/issues of the client and provide necessary technical solutions. This could include fixing issues and/or implementing new features based on business needs.
SAP S4HANA Solution Architect
- Should have experience on at least 3 projects as Solution Architect
- 15 years’ experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ECC , R/3
- At least 2 years' experience in S4 HANA EWM
- Solution architecture SAP experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes
- Good experience in understanding the MM and EWM business process procedures and mapping into SAP, finding the gaps
- Excellent functional knowledge in Stores / Warehouse Management , BIN Management, Rack Management ,Storage Bins, Bin types , Storage unit types ,Put away, Picking Strategy configuration for the storage types , Mobile Data Entry(RF management) ,EWM master data and Transaction Data management and Master data setup for the Warehouses like Warehouse no, Storage types, Storage Section
- Experience in cross application business process modeling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Understand and have knowledge to integrate add on solutions and other SAP Modules such as SD , FICO
- Should be proficient in conversation on wide ranging supply chain topics with senior management C level leaders.
- Should have working experience in project estimation, project planning , staffing.
- Must be capable of functioning with only limited oversight.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally.
- Experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based
Knowledge of web services
Knowledge of export & importing data
Knowledge of debugging the web services & microflows
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for
Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Strong customer intrfacing and conflict resolution skills
Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces,
integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc.)
Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design,
User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, CSS, Java, XML,
SOAP and SQL
Experience in Error handling management
Experience in Administration of application
Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
Implementing custom widgets experience
Experience in integration with third party apps like SAP, Sales Force etc.
Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
We have opening for SAP PPQM Consultant/Sr. Consultant with leading industry for Kolkata Location.
- Must have 8 years of relevant exp in SAP PP, QM Module.
- Must have 4+ years of SAP PP Experience with at least 2 to 3years of Domain exp
- Must have experience of both PP and QM modules
- Should have experience of executing 1-2End to end Implementations (S4 HANA Preferable).
- Expertise in requirements understanding, system design, development, testing methodologies, training, defining support procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP PP - SOP, Flexible planning, Capacity planning, Variant Configuration, CBP, Discrete, REM, LTP, Engineering & Organization Change Management, Batch Management as well as PP-PI processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP QM module - Master data, Batch Management, Notifications, Sample Management, Quality Inspection Plans, Quality Certificates, Stability Study, Deadline Monitoring, Vendor Evaluation.
- Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. In-depth knowledge in the below areas:
- Master Data - Bill of materials, Work centres/ Resources, Routings/ Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection, Characteristics, Catalogues and Code groups, Inspection Plan, - Material Requirement Planning (MRP)- Configuration and Integration with, Procurement, Sales and Distribution.
- Production Order Execution - Order confirmation, Goods issue, Goods receipt and Back flushing- Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- Must have integration knowledge with FI, CO, SD, MM, PM modules.
Good to Have:
- Preferred if hands-on and good experience in SAP S/4 HANA configuration, migration, Fiori applications on latest HANA releases
Responsible for analysis, design & build of solutions in FICO with focus on Controlling and
Assist Business Blueprint and define solutions leveraging best practices.
Assist Functional Spec creation and work with Technical team of ABAP Developers.
Engage with Technical Teams for Integration and Data Management for SAP Interfaces.
Ensure stabilization of solution and continuous improvements.
Prepare documentation and Train Key end users.
Provide on-call support as needed.
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to user inquiries.
Maintain user procedures, process maps, training materials and documentation. Conduct user
Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance standards for all supported systems.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary info, both
internal or customer specific.
Strong background in Finance and Accounting principles
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer
Science, or equivalent years of Systems Administration and Systems Analyst experience.
Minimum of 5 years of working SAP experience is required.
Strong hands-on configuration experience in configuration of SAP modules; FI/CO, PS
Strong understanding of MM & SD integration with FI. SD Knowledge is a plus.
Solid working knowledge of accounting and financial processes is mandatory.
Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development
methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
Advanced knowledge of Excel, with ability to analyze financial data.
Critical thinking ability
Strong problem-solving capacity
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.