About Primathon: Job Description:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Primathon, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products. You will be responsible for creating and implementing test strategies, conducting both manual and automated testing, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to maintain the highest standard of software quality.
- Collaborate with development and product teams to understand project requirements and design comprehensive test plans.
- Develop and execute test cases, both manual and automated, to ensure the quality of web applications, mobile apps, and APIs.
- Utilize Selenium automation for web application testing, including regression testing and test suite maintenance.
- Implement API automation testing, focusing on functionality, performance, and security.
- Perform load testing to identify system bottlenecks and ensure optimal application
- Identify and report software defects with clear and concise documentation.
- Work closely with developers to troubleshoot issues and verify bug fixes.
- Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies.
- Participate in the review and analysis of user stories and software requirements.
- Provide timely and detailed test reports to project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in a software development environment.
- Proficiency in Selenium automation for web application testing.
- Strong experience with API automation testing.
- Hands-on experience with load testing tools and methodologies.
- Solid background in manual testing techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and written skills for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- ISTQB or similar certification is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Greetings from People First Consultants!!
We are hiring for one of leading client in Chennai
Work Location: Chennai
Exp:3-6 yrs (Associate).
Notice: Immediate to 30 days.
- Experience with Test Design/Execution with Tricentis (Tosca), Selenium Apptus
- Experreince with SAP Agile & Salesforce.
- Automation of Web Portal/Service.
- Framwork Creation, Script Creation and Maintainence.
- Managing requirment in terms of Automation.
- Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
- writing and executing codes with respect to the software and its specifications.
- Maintaining test scripts inventories
- Able to create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Creating required data for test cases
Years of experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate -20 Days(Max)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of testing and automation experience.
- Experience with the following coding languages: Java or Python.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience in creating test strategy - Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation.
Hands-on experience for UI automation using Selenium and Appium.
- Automation experience for REST-based web services using Java, TestNG, Maven, HTTPClient, REST assured, etc.
- Good to have load test experience using Jmeter/Gatling/ Any other tool.
Software QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase was also awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Proficient in end-to-end testing for both Web and mobile applications.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
- Experience in Automation Testing with Cypress, Selenium, or similar end-to-end testing tools.
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, and vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge of testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, and fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with the company’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users.-
- It has created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data, digital commerce, media, and payment services.
- We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks, affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
- Our Platforms focuses on designing, developing, and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have been built under the umbrella of our Platforms.
About the "Quality Engineering Competency Center" (QECC) :
- Building such world-class products, operating at massive scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with deep focus on quality engineering practices. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated testing tools and techniques is a necessity.
- We are actively seeking a Lead SDET who will lead a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
What you can expect in this role:
1. The Lead SDET role in the QECC team is a highly technical role where you are expected to engage with various Teams, to identify and document the prevailing Quality Engineering practice(s) and their limitations, measure key Quality Engineering metrics to set a baseline, develop a Quality Engineering framework that suggests adoption of practices and tools geared towards improving overall quality and stability of product releases.
2. As a SDET Lead, you will spearhead all the test automation deliverables of your team and provide process and technical guidance on various activities such as:
- Defining and evangelizing overall shift-left based Quality Engineering strategy (focusing on preventive and detection aspects of quality) towards enabling rapid, high quality and stable product releases for Customers.
- Understand the application and create a Testing and Test Automation strategy to get quick and deterministic feedback on quality of the application
- Applying test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within in achieving faster testing cycles, that result in faster product releases
- Define robust test-data management strategy for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts.
- Setting up Build and Release Pipeline using DevOps workflow tools.
- Creating and managing test reports
- Provide detailed and effective bug reports
- Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues.
- Establishing a rigor of learnings from production issues, by way of driving RCA/COE reports, achieving closure on lessons learned/ action items from it.
- Mentoring and helping in on-boarding other team-members
- Manage and review work progress and completion by team members
- Identify bottlenecks, and challenges faced by team, and work with various stakeholders to resolve the same
- Contribute to building and maintaining the test automation frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-top-box apps.
- Manage and address tech debt related to automation frameworks and implementation
- Setup appropriate real-time reports and dashboards to understand current state of quality
- Provide holistic view of quality of the product with areas of concerns (and solutions) to stakeholders
- Show and lead-by-example how proper automation implementation looks like.
We think you could be a good fit if:
1. Extensive (overall 10+ years) experience working as SDET Lead (at least 3+ years) with hands on test development background with 5+ years of experience in a technical lead or similar role, leading test automation development efforts. The following skills are must- have for this role.
2. Experience and working knowledge of distributed systems using micro services architecture.
3. Hands on experience with BDD/Cucumber frameworks automation. (MUST)
4. Working knowledge of the technical stacks and practices used in modern distributed architecture systems. Understanding of implementation and deployment architecture of such systems.
5. Extensive daily experience in writing clean and solid code in any modern languages: Java (preferred), Kotlin, JS.
6. Strong working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (example: HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, OpenAPI spec, etc.)
7. Extensive experience in API- test automation- and UI- test- automation:
- API test automation:- Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman,- REST-assured,- Karate etc.-
- UI test Automation:- Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium- WebDriver, Appium,- etc.-
8.Experience in developing, enhancing, and maintaining custom test automation frameworks.
9.Experience in managing a team, track and make work visible.
10.Experience in using application life cycle management like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins.
11.Good Experience and knowledge of design, code, debug, deploy and maintenance.
12.Azure exposure or knowledge will be nice to have.
13.Strong understanding, knowledge of software development and testing life cycle and process.
14.Experience with non-functional testing (NFTs) such as Performance, Load, Scalability, Chaos/Resiliency, Security testing etc. You may/may not be a SME on any of these.
15.Experience working with cross functional teams, dev managers and all the stake holders for the integration and end to end testing.
16.Experience in setting up dashboards and reports to understand current and upcoming work, as well as understand quality of the product under test.
17.Extensive experience in Agile ways of working.
In addition :
1. You are an effective communicator, who has had experience in successfully building and leveraging cross function and cross-team relations to advance team goals.
2. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that may require context switching multiple times in a day, while constantly balancing your priorities.
3. You have a strong aptitude for solving complex problems.
Educational Background :
B. Tech/B.E./MS/MTech- in- any Specialization-
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
Object-Oriented Programming, Knowledge of SDLC.
Strong understanding of different automation frameworks - Data-Driven or Keyword driven.
Understanding of Cross Browser testing, Basis understanding of Ajax and dynamic Web
Applications, understanding of HTML, HTTP, JSON.
Should be able to write and understand reusable automation test scripts.
Experience with database schema and querying tools.
Primary resource for automating GUI, Functionality, Load/ Performance test scenarios for
multiple web / Mobile applications.
Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts to verify application GUI, Functionality, and
Provide support for application QA with manual testing including analyzing requirements,
developing and executing manual & Automated test cases.
Mandate Skills:- Appium, Java
- Should have hands on experience Java have flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & can build PoC around them
- Should have hands on experience on Functional Testing (UI, Mobile, API), Regression Testing, Testing Web Services/API (Postman/Swagger/YAML)
- Experience on load testing/performance testing is good to have
- Should have hands on experience with API testing tools like ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- Should have hands on knowledge in writing PL/SQL's to collect and verify test data and should have worked on relational databases.
- Must have knowledge on setting up test automation pipeline in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be able to handle communications independently and confidently with business and development teams.
- Should have good documentation skills & experience in defining and publishing key quality metrics and governance around it.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Designing Proof-of-Concepts (PoC) & Test automation architecture/framework
- Automation Testing (UI, Mobile, API, dB)
- PL/SQL , MS-SQL Server
- API testing tools like RestAssured, RestSharp, ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Open Source tools - Appium.