About Transfin Media Private Limited
2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
Must have sound experience & knowledge of PHP & MySQL
Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality & Scalable systems and applications with a sharp focus on timelines.
- Being on the lookout for bettering the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to provide robust and well-rounded solutions
- Report on the status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support and product teams.
- Experience of 5+ years in designing & developing highly scalable, performant web applications
- Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals (Data structures and Algorithms)
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of Restful services using Java Springboot
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL (PostgreSQL / MySQL) development
- Good to have knowledge of NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or any other NoSQL database
- Knowledge of design patterns and good to have experience of large-scale applications
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS or other Queueing systems.
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Computing (GCP) would be considered as an advantage
- Experience of developing with Serverless Model will be an advantage.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer
- Should have excellent programming skills.
- Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
- Should have strong exposure to NodeJS/ReactJS and exposure to frontend development.
Roles and Responsibility:
- The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Execute product development and prototyping
Founded in November 2017, PlusPinconverts standalone pharmacies in a micro locality into a one stop shop for all basic healthcare needs such as diagnostics, home-healthcare, prescribed and OTC drugs. It also has an added layer of converting the pharmacy to an OTT platform for brand promotion and activation for health and wellness players.
PlusPin is funded by IAN and Mr. Rajan Anandan.
We are looking for 2+ Year experienced Back-end developer to join our Team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of server side of our web applications in terms of quality and scalability.
You should be passionate about writing optimised codes, and solving problems in real time, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Should be adaptable to good practices and standards
- Capable to write scalable codes.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Hands on experience on Node Js, Typescript, Mongodb, Elastic Search, Kafka, RESTfull Apis, Python(Django), Angular, Flutter / Dart
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of deployment process with AWS/Digital Ocean/Microsoft Azure
- Good Understanding of System Design.
- Should be aware of design patterns
- Understanding of TDD
- Unit Test Frameworks - Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Supertest, Knock
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with around 2 years of experience in Backend Development. We are looking for a team player with a very good attitude.