Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
As a Tech Lead you will be entrusted to spearhead projects and product development.
● You will create solutions using cutting edge technologies and best practices
● You will engage with other leaders and make technical decisions regarding
the solution and it’s business
● You will identify your audience and and explain a complex problem in
layman's terms or with technical details
● You will have a strong presence at ground level working on and
overlooking programming, integration, and testing of software systems
● You will strategize optimum technical solution among all possible to solve
the existing business problem
● Conduct inhouse academies to upscale technical expertise within the team.
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
- ·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- ·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- ·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- ·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- ·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team.
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years