Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
What We Are Looking For:
- The candidate should have experience in manual testing, GUI testing, functional testing and load testing.
- knowledge of automated testing tools preferable open source like JMeter, Selenium etc.
- The candidate should have experience in writing and executing test cases.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC concepts; Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as unplanned issues.
- Knowledge of web-based applications is a must.
- Defect reporting, coordination with development team, defect logging, defect tracking tools like Bugzilla or Bugnet, bug reporting etc
- Completing assigned work with proper focus on design aspects, modular, coding standards, process adherence, optimized and readable code and minimal rework required
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment with no/minimum supervision
- Self-initiative in reading and learning about new technologies, other modules of the application, newer and better ways of doing things
- Good teamwork, positive and constructive collaboration and communication with everybody
Both Manual and Automation testing(Basic Knowledge ) cover functional and performance testing.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or Equivalent