Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior QA Tester you’ll be testing games, finding and documenting bugs, and making sure problems get solved.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before release
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Knowledge of Testing concepts
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
- LTE with 5G/4G Experience
- Understanding of LTE/5G/4G end-to-end flows
- Working experience on UEs and/or RAN side
- Good understanding of L1/L2/L3 protocols on the Air interface
- Tools and Analytical Skills
- Log Analysis Experience
- Working experience with end-to-end setups
- Scripting experience on Keysight/Anite/Anritsu/R&S tools.
- Extensive Test Automation Experience and/or development experience using Python or any (scripting) language (for at least one year)
- Understanding basic OOPS concepts
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the application /
portal / game!
Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available
Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed
Play game using different settings and options if available
Check for content, hyperlinks, landing pages, registrations, campaigns, deposits, withdrawal etc.
Test different versions of the game including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software or manually.
Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets
Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a feature
Prepare test cases for manual, automation
Get the new ideas to improve product
Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
Work closely on the deadlines of the project
Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
As an QA in MindTickle you will be required to:
• The role will include working on web and mobile application.
• Be keen on finding loopholes, bugs in systems and should be able to think out of the box.
• Have good communication skills and be a good team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Own responsibility and handle ownership of assignments.
• Role will gradually grow from Manual to a full stack QA (Manual + Automation).
• Good programming skills.
On behalf of one of our clients,we are hiring Tester / QA Executive.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Tech in IT