✓ Develop White-box test cases from API functional specification
✓ Write maintainable scripts for API Automation testing
✓ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
✓ Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
✓ Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up
Desired Skills & Experience:
✓ BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
✓ Should have experience in building API automation from scratch
✓ Experience with performance and load testing
✓ Experience with test tools e.g. JMeter, Apache Benchmark, etc.
✓ Knowledge of JSON-based Restful Web Services
✓ Experience in working with penetration testing tools will be a plus
✓ Knowledge of GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, Linux Shell Script, and CI/CD process
About Zyvka Global Services
- Hands on experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, test automation frameworks/test cases for web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience in Java/C++
- Hands on experience in Automating Database/Web/API/Mobile applications
- Hands on experience in version management tools such as GIT
- Identify automation test cases from Manual regression test cases.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
QA Engineer - Automation:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-8 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
We're looking for someone who has a passion for technology and continuous improvement and enjoys a collaborative approach to software development. We also value someone who can share that knowledge and grow other people in the team. We'd love to talk to you if you have a mix of some of the core skills below. You don't need to know everything - having some of these areas of expertise is great and willing to adapt and learn is key. As a Test Engineer, you will be part of a highly collaborative team where you will be working very closely with teams consisting of engineers, product managers, business analysts, stakeholders, and leadership. In the role, you will help set the Framework for the teams and strive for best practices.
- Develop and execute end-to-end automation test cases, track results, and log defects.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of new QA-related tools and processes.
- Work closely with developers to address defects in a timely manner, identify root causes, and determine ways to prevent them in the future.
- Collaborate with teams to identify testing opportunities and understand the impact of system changes.
- Identify gaps in test coverage, and make recommendations on priority and how best to fill them.
- Create appropriate test strategies based on risk and feasibility, collaborating with teams and stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear and understood.
- Design, implement and educate teams on test automation frameworks and processes.
- Proactively develop, implement, and refine formal QA methodologies, collaborating among teams
- At least three or more 3+ years of automation experience and/or software development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile test automation.
- Experience in creating and implementing effective functional and non-functional test cases.
- Hands-on experience with BDD.
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of software performance testing techniques.
- Self-starter that can perform with minimal direction.
- Experience in detail-oriented mobile app testing for user experience, mobile app design and pixel-perfection, functionality, accessibility, regression, security, availability.
- While you'll be part of a team, working in the current remote environment, requires an ability to take ownership over your work, in terms of timelines and development quality.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
- Hands-on experience with Web services testing and multi-tier web service applications.
- Experience defining and executing system performance tests and analyzing results.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages and/or automated test tools.
- Experience using agile project and bug tracking tools.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
This role is Temporary full time.
Must to have:
- Minimum 5 years of QA automation experience
- Solid knowledge of Mobile application automation i
- Experience in Selenium and Appium tools and scripting language
We are looking to hire a skilled Test Engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a Test Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures. ● Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards. ● Preparing test reports for management.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
Position :- Automation Test Engineer – Selenium using C#
Location :- Bangalore
3+ years of Experience in Test Automation using Selenium, C#
BDD (Behavioral driven Development) is a must, using either Specflow.
Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Scripts.
Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc