Technical Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will be in a solution focused role responsible for providing xxxxx support, working both
independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with other team members.
● Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
● Provide technical leadership to the team.
● Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
● Lead and mentor development team.
● Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business
● Development, and Operations.
● Work with frontend engineers to build features.
● Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and
manage the development.
● Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will also be responsible for engineering management.
● Work with the product team to analyze business requirements.
● Do feasibility studies based on the requirements.
● Do sprint planning and management.
Please add on more points for responsibilities if more are required in same format(int) as above
● Minimum - Graduate. Technical streams would be preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Minimum 9 and maximum 12 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE or NodeJS, ExpressJS
technology for backend application development is preferred.
● 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business / technology alignment.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns,
App server & Web servers.
● Sound knowledge Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
● Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on
the above mentioned technologies)
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
● Excellent team management and mentorship skills.
Any Other Requirements
● Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
● Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
● Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
● Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
● Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc