Managers, Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions. It is an IC role.
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions,
producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and
Web applications with a special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying
technologies and business models
● You will be challenged to understand business needs and user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design that is simple but elegant.
You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product,
and to have the best user experience, iterate upon it per user testing
● 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer)
with experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably
at a growth stage consumer product startup.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative
tools like Notion, Airtable.
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs
and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing,
interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
● Ability to work alone and on tight timelines.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
This position is working with the Tictales studio - Drawing inspiration from visual novels and gamebooks, we provide interactive story apps, franchises, and services for many genres & audiences: romance, thriller, medical drama, fantasy and more! Our stories can be experienced on web browsers or mobile stand-alone apps.
Tictales are experts in crafting the best narrative and interactive storytelling experiences with a long-term vision : to bring bigger franchises to the world and enable content creators from everywhere to express themselves.
What’s the job?
As a UI/UX Designer you have experience working with game designs and data to help make sure they both communicate and resonate with players. You’ll work closely with every department to craft new games and improve existing titles.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure that our player have an experience smoother than freshly churned butter”
What you will really be doing
Working closely with designers, artists and programmers to help take the UX of a feature through from conceptualization to completion.
Creating wireframes, functional UX prototypes
Collaborate with the Art Leads to find the right information hierarchy and UI conventions to get information across to the user in a tone and style appropriate to each game.
Working with the analytics department to understand the results of your work and the impact it has on player behavior.
From paper to playable you will be able to visualize the desired UX, both in UX tools or in Unity.
Providing feedback based on your expertise on a wide range of games.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A minimum of 3 years experience in a UI/UX design role with at least one published F2P mobile game.
Working knowledge of the Unity engine, implementing UX designs and providing best practices for the games to follow.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent workflow visualization skills in Figma, Adobe XD or other industry standard tools.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humor, surprises and fun.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Experience in typography or font design
Coding / prototyping skills.
Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites and apps function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables, etc)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Creating attention-grabbing designs aimed at multiple target audiences B2C
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Character making and image solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of UI/UX of responsive websites
- Portfolio of design projects
Senior UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our team, a UX-UI expert with a passion for product design & brand design. Prior experience with Sports, Betting or Fantasy Sports domain would be preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups to illustrate concepts to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
Leading end-to-end design of new products and supporting the continuous improvement efforts of existing products.
Define end-to-end features and solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
Drive the design process by independently defining design requirements, scoping UX projects, and prioritizing tasks.
Ability to create an entire design flow: user research, wireframes and prototypes, design implementation, usability testing.
A strong connection to the design community. One who is kept up to date and is constantly seeking new information, new research and creative tools
Strong and proven Portfolio
Full control on Sketch, Figma.
Good exposure to User Research, Interaction design, Visual Design
Ability to think at a high level and articulate rationale for adopted design direction and continuously advocate for the end-user
Excellent communication skills
4 to 8 Years
Indore or Work from home (permanently)
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
Job Description: Visual Artist – Motion Graphics Designer and Illustrator
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a visualiser who can support the marketing team in conceptualizing and creating impactful videos and static illustrations for Bhumi.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns and other internal requirements
- Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes
- Understand the unique needs of each requirement and suggest relevant video styles based on the channel and campaign objectives
- Work on designing marketing and brand collaterals for the digital and print mediums
- Discuss briefs with content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics, animations and illustrations
- Work collaboratively with communications team, volunteers, employees as per the need
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in designing and video production will be preferred
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion-graphics and editing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in creating illustrations and motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design / video editing tools
- Reporting to: Director, Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 4-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.
- 4+ years of work experience
- Build intuition of the product as a whole
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements. Also, proactively launch efforts to improve different aspects of the product
- Conduct research to understand real world practices and usage behaviours employing suitable methods and accessories
- Analyse findings, derive meaningful and actionable insights from research
- Create functions, features and formulate optimised task flows to solve business problems and cater to user needs in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Interpret the solution on to an interface using the principles of digital psychology, visual design and interaction design for web or/and mobile
- Present design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receive feedback, advocate for best practices and iterate based on feedback
- Decipher usage pattern with the help of analytics and iterate design to be more efficient
- Cultivate efficient frameworks and practices for the enrichment of the team and contribute for the improvement of design system
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specialisations - Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualisation, service design
- Domain specialisations - E-comm & B-B
- Cross-functional skills - Technological
Candidates with published/ written case studies will be preferred
• Based on the wireframes and project concept, create UI of screens to be used in mobile and web.
• Understand the UX and implement or enhance the screens accordingly.
• Work closely with the team in an agile mode to properly draft the requirements in the screen or mock-ups generated.
• Create newsletters, templates and graphics as and when required.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
• Relevant experience in terms of designing screens for mobile and web apps
Website - https://praxinfo.com/