Worked on Containerized microservices solution., node/express, docker/Kubernetes
Additional Skill:-, Experience with API Gateways: authentication and transformations (preferably with Kong),
Having worked on Event Broker Governance, Platform Communication and Integration Strategies, Event Management between Enterprise Systems
Roles – Lead ( upto 6 years of experience) and Architect ( 7+ years of experience) profiles
About Acunor Infotech Pvt Ltd
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We believe that the future of banking will be built on top of Cryptocurrencies and DeFi Protocols. However, in its current form, DeFi is too expensive and complex for a common person to participate in. We want to change that with Brew.
Underneath the hood, Brew is a Wallet that makes it super simple to make deposits and take out loans on DeFi and do peer-to-peer and merchant transactions without having to worry about gas fees or navigating multiple chains and tokens.
The founders come from a strong background in technology and product. We’re backed by some of the best investors in the startup and crypto ecosystem. We’re based out of Bangalore, India but are open to the remote too.
We seek engineers who are passionate about building great products and have the conviction that Crypto is going to change the world for the better.
You may be fit for this role if you
- Love Programming and are able to write high-quality code.
- Have between 1-3 years of experience.
- Are curious and have a willingness to learn.
- Maintain a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Are proficient in OOPs, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Familiarity with Solidity, Node.js, React Native and C++ is a plus.
As part of being the founding team, you will play a crucial role in shaping and building the product. In recognition of that, there will be a meaningful equity component in the compensation.
We look forward to talking to you.
- B.Tech/B.E (preferably in Computer Science Engineering)
- 7+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using advanced Java frameworks like Spring, Redis, Node.js etc. with deep focus on integration & scale.
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr) and Nosql stores.
- Our evaluation starts with focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms.
- You will have been learning new technologies every week and prefer folks who can use golang/rust for backend development and are familiar with equivalent data stores, index stores and pub-sub technologies.
Should have experience in full life cycle of Web Application Development in Linux environment using Apache, PHP, MySQL/MSSQL/ Oracle.
Hands on experience in these technologies is a must (PHP 5, Ajax, CSS / HTML5 / XHTML , Web development)
Should have experience in template engine like smarty and at least one MVC frame work (Laravel / Zend / Symphony / Cake Php / Code Igniter).
Should have worked on any of the content management system (Joomla / Drupal / Simple CMS etc)
Should have worked on any of one of JS frameworks like YUI, JQuery , MooTools, ExtJS and AJAX
Hands on experience with the following PHP modules: PEAR, CURL, SoapClient (WSDL mode), libXML, Memcache, PCRE, SQLITE, etc
Ability to write and consume SOAP & REST web services.
Create requirement document and work with team members to deliver the application.
Knowledge of Version Control Software ;such as SVN/CVS will be preferable.
Experience in Architecture Design & Developed of Web Application.
Should have experience in web application optimization/caching/DB performance tuning
Extensive OOD / OOP experience
Ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design Interact with Client to understand business requirement.
Hands on knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
Hands on knowledge of UI optimization techniques and experience of working with UI performance measurement tools like Yslow, Firebux, Fiddler, HTTPWatch, Page Speed, DynaTrace, etc.
1. Developing and maintaining high performance and scalable web applications and APIs
2. Managing front-end and third party APIs integration
3. Writing unit, integration and E2E test cases
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Managing deployment and handling client interaction and demos
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Working knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJs, SailsJs, VueJs and
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Mustache
4. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less,Sass etc
5. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
6. Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber etc.
7. Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests
8. Experience of working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
9. Experience of integrating third party APIs.
10.Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
server side technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile related applications.
1. Developing the modules according to the business requirements
2. Taking end-to-end responsibility of developing models, architecture, and developing product features
3. Working with the front end team and ensuring that the product/features are released and tested
4. Managing Team of Interns, Tracking Milestones, ensuring products features are released on time.
• Strong Nodejs experience with knowledge and understanding of ES6/7/8.
• Experience with DevOps.
• Understanding multi-threading concepts.
• Experience with NoSQL Databases.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, Bitbucket.
• Experience working with common project management tools and Agile
• Ingenuity, creativity, drive and determination are a must
- Should be able to write web services for the app.
- Manage projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments by collaborating with everyone.
- Take initiatives to optimize.
- Keep up with the latest trends and tools and keep updating.
Our Tech Stack:
- On the backend, we use Node JS
- For the frontend, we use React
Nodejs, Mongo DB, Express js, AWS Experience, Experience with mail, and phone authentication.
Must have exp in kafka and integrating with other data sources
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellence in at least one framework like strongloop loopback, express.js, sail.js etc.
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications.
- Diligence for coding standards.
- Must be good with git and git workflow.
- Experience of external integrations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure.
- Expertise with linux based systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems.
- Interpersonal Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Knowledge of D3/NodeJS/AngularJS/lodash etc.
- Experience on Cloud as a platform or Infrastructure.
- Inclination to application design standards.