We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering
We are looking for someone having an impeccable eye for detail and experience with architecting test plans and practices along with software testing. Someone who is a team player and can coordinate with product, engineering and customer success teams for product’s success and improve the overall product quality.
You will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing.
You need to have hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes.
If you are aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack, SiteRecon has an excellent opportunity for growth. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Test mobile (iOS & Android), web, native applications and APIs across multiple devices and browsers
- Establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring industry-accepted standard practices
- Have the ability to prioritize delivery scenarios and deadlines
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing internal metrics for monitoring success
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution
- Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- Experience in manual and automation testing in any 1 platform – iOS/android/web
- Sound knowledge of any 1 programming language - troubleshooting/debugging skills (Client-side and server-side error logs)
- Familiarity with any one API testing tools - Postman/Jmeter/Curl/Swagger or similar tools.
- Basic knowledge of GIT, SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL/postgrSQL/oracleDB)
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bridge the gap between 3rd Party Developers and internal team members to ensure deliverables are happening as expected Create, monitor and control QA processes to ensure on-time delivery between multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Good Documentation Skill and excellent writing communication skills
- Experience with defect tracking tools - Jira/ClickUp/ProofHub or similar tools
- Advocate of Quality Assurance, continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices
- Team player and team management skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Have a good understanding of Agile principles and practices of the QA role within a cross-functional team
What we offer:
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue positive, growth positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a SDET (Software Engineer in Test) with an experience in testing Android/iOS apps.
You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
1+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through Postman and Rest Assured
Experience in any object oriented programming language.
Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required
Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
Understanding tech, business, compliance and security requirements, being able to break down the test cases and identification of key tests for each.
Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a non-negotiable.
You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
3. Health insurance for you and your family.
Note - Preferred Immediate Joiner's
Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience writing manual test cases.
- Proficiency in Selenium and spec flow.
- Communicate effectively with our customers in the US.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Make recommendations for improvement to the product.
- Brainstorm with the customer for new features and ideas.
- Have the product owner's eye on the product.
- Define test cases and execute them.
- Manage tickets on Jira and build product roadmaps.
- Experience with Confluence is a plus.
- Documentation skills.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is a MUST
About this company
At Idyllic Software, we're driven by our love for software, design, and people. We dislike insane rules that govern our work, so you won't find scheduled work hours, in-times, and long meetings around the whiteboard. We love building applications for the web and we'd like to keep it that way so we try to get rid of anything that comes in the way. We have liberal leave policies to ensure we have a break when we need one and working remotely is always an option when you are not in the mood to deal with the traffic.
Reflektive is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to support an agile product development team. This role will collaborate with product managers and engineers to test, iterate, approve and automate feature releases in a fast-paced and innovative environment. This position presents the opportunity to work in a cross-functional and business-critical role in a rapidly growing industry.
Candidates should have a strong interest in software development, technology, and the testing process as well as exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. You will create thoughtful test plans during the design phase in order to aggressively isolate quality issues during the development/testing phase ... and will be part of the effort to automate as much of this testing as possible. This position requires healthy doses of flexibility and initiative in a dynamic environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of manual & automation testing experience for Web and/or SaaS applications
- Automation experience is a must (Selenium/RC or similar tools)
- Experience testing multiple browsers and versions (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE)
- Knowledge of Ruby or Python scripting is mandatory
- Experience in API level testing is mandatory. Mobile Platform and Web Security testing a plus
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Extremely detail-oriented, logical, and patient. Able to think through and map complex systems, and translate them into clear test cases.
- A technology enthusiast. Excited to work in a fast-paced development environment, and eager to work with new technologies.
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption.
- Testing new features and providing feedback to the product/engineering team
- Writing and maintaining efficient, thorough test cases
- Coordinating and managing feature releases with product/engineering
- Learning and mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product suite
- Reproducing bugs and other issues reported by customers and uncovering problems and/or defects before launch
- Creatively test the product and create clear and articulate bug reports
- Ensure that critical bugs are reviewed and prioritized in advance of releases
- Advocate for testability during the design process, allowing for better automation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality product requirements
- Design and execute web-based automation testing, using tools like Selenium WebDriver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Quality Engineer – Manual/Automation
Part of consumer facing front end applications that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Create and implement test plans, test cases, integration tests for both functional and performance use cases.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues
- Reviewing error logs and metrics.
2-3 years with technical hands-on coding and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience in manual or automated testing.
- Experience with testing consumer facing mobile applications.
- Willingness to learn and build automation frameworks for testing.
- Confirm, verify bugs and determine steps to reproduce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
- Develop and execute test automation through hardware and software test tools.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation system testing, Security testing, load testing, and Stress testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes.
- Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to confirm end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Perform manual, exploratory and automation scripts development efforts
- Designs, implements maintains functional testing and delivers quality features
- Work with the team to define effective regression suites
- Good PS, knowledge on DS & Algo
- Perform manual, exploratory and automation scripts development efforts
- Drive automation efficiencies and coverage effectiveness using different automation framework tools and techniques
- Design, implement, execute and debug test cases and scripts
- Analysing the feasibility of Automation in all possible test scenarios.
- Design & develop pipeline as a code for Continuous testing & continuous integration
- Work with the team to define effective regression suites
- Good PS, Mid-level knowledge on DS & Algo
Linked URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesight/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesight/
● Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
● Experience in API (Web Services) testing.
● Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to Postgres, MySQL, BigQuery (good
● Experience in scripting with any of the language like Java, python, scala etc...
● Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open-source
● Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web. (Or any other automation
● Experience in at least two design patterns.
● Experience Unix/Linux CLI and commands.
● Experience analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
● Experience in Cloud infrastructure like GCP, Elastic Search.
● Good to have Jenkins exposure for CICD pipeline.
● Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality,
● Defect tracking tool like JIRA.
● Candidates from the Product Organisation would be preferred.
● Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
● Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with a go-getter"
● B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields with 3-6 years of professional experience
● Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn
together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Job Responsibilities :
Commitment to quality and attention to detail is the single most important aspect of this job role. This position requires you to be a dynamic individual who can not only manage a team of skilled automation engineers but also work as an individual contributor within the same team.
- Deliver all releases on time while ensuring high levels of automation coverage
- Work with QA Team Lead to understand the product requirements and be able to provide automation testing estimates.
- Utilise experience (technical, functional) to create automation test strategies and execution plans to be able to deliver releases as per business needs.
- Create and execute automation test plans to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Review automation test artifacts created by team members.
- Work with development in an agile delivery methodology to capture defects early in the lifecycle by regular execution of regression automation suit.
- Work with automation engineers to get best ROI by identifying automation candidates.
- 2+ years of leading and managing mid sized teams
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing
- Must have 3+ years of experience with development of test framework with Selenium.
- Hands on expertise in various automation framework (bdd, data driven, keyword, hybrid).
- Must be capable of understanding test requirements, planning and creating test suites.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation (Jmeter/Any tool)
- Good exposure to SQL and Unix
- Proven experience working within an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience on Test management and Version control softwares (Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Any other)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Mobile automation using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Cypress
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Strong team and task management skills
- Exposure in Performance and Security testing
Our Products :
- Magnifi: The world’s first semantic search engine that helps investors discover, compare, and buy investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and stocks.
- Positivly: An investment recommendation platform creating a stronger connection between investors and their investments by identifying the dominant personality traits of investors and the investments they care about the most.
- Paralel: A fintech platform that will redefine the relationship between asset managers and their back office.
- Louise: A digital platform that helps users navigate the world of giving while linking it to their investments and wealth management.
- Clout: An AI-powered, hyper-personalized content marketing platform to power sales in financial services.
- Farther: A wealth management platform based on an algorithmic approach to client acquisition.
- Totum: A product that enables a comprehensive understanding of risk to wealth management.
- Arbor: An application to save automatically, cancel your debts, and invest your savings to multiply your money.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.