SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- The candidate have a minimum 1.5-3 years of experience in quality testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance with knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Sound experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Identify, report and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify requirements and resolve bugs.
- Support project leads by direct contribution towards assessing impediments and recommending improvements to achieve project delivery success.
- Ensure products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
We are looking for QA Tester with a passion for immersive experiences, on your free time you enjoy finding technical bugs and you want to join a team where you can find solutions. You will be testing Testbook's experiences across all major web platforms and Android/iOS devices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creation of test plans and test cases
• Execution of manual and regression, and performance tests.
• Analyzing outcomes and documenting results.
• Preparing and managing test data.
• Identifying, isolating and recording bugs.
• Effectively communicating test status and results.
• Communicating with developers, product owners, and business partners on issues and solutions
• Capturing results in online bug tracking systems.
• Verifying/reproducing bugs reported by end-users.
Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing
Experience in manual testing of Web Based, Windows and Client/Server Applications
Knowledge/Experience with tools like TFS, MTM, Jira etc.
Having strong working knowledge on software development, testing process, test design and testing methodologies.
Testing related certification is a plus (ISTQB, CSTE etc)
Experience working with relational database and medium level expertise with SQL
Good to have testing experience in agile project development.
Knowledge on Coded UI & Selenium based automation testing would be preferable.
Desirable: Experience of testing Plant IT systems, Level 2 systems in Steel domain Warehouse management system, Cargo IT solutions, IT solutions in Automotive plants, etc
- Analyze, design test philosophy and write test cases based on system requirements and design/interface specification.
- Strong knowledge of Test Design Techniques
- Responsible for Functional, Regression, System Testing, Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to select best methods, techniques and test strategy depending upon project size and scope for testing
- Setup test environment, test data preparation and deployment of QA build on test environment
- Self starter working effectively individually as well as in a team with strong organization and communication skills
- Tracking updates and progress of testing schedules
- Preparation of FAT/SAT document for user acceptance testing
- Mentor junior testers and share expertise
- Actively initiate and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts whenever required.
FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is an Indian MNC growing eminently from last 26 years and lead by a young team of professionals.
It has 28 offices in Singapore, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Oman and India. In India we have 23 offices including Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata. Its corporate office is in Mumbai and head office is in Nashik - the wine capital of India blessed with best weather for almost 9 months of a year. It also has historical and mythological links.
FOX is a 26 years old established organisation that offers the security and stability of working in a process oriented professional organisation however IT business unit is modelled on a start-up, offers steep trajectory to your career.
About IT & IoT business unit (BU) -
The IT & IoT BU of FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is going for massive expansion in Pune and Nashik for its ten high end engineering product verticals in IT and IOT space. These products are in airports, power & energy, steel, automotive, warehouses, airport cargo and various industry sectors. These IT & IoT products run on cloud as well as on premise. Few industry products also have AI (artificial intelligence) capabilities.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
You will be challenged to continually learn new skills and become an expert in cloud computing (over 90% of our employees are AWS Certified)
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be hands-on member of the time writing test cases, creating test plans, writing automation, and executing test cases. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
Work with software engineers to deliver UI-level tests as they are developing new functionality.
Perform automated and manual testing as required for the project.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write and implement test cases within the test framework.
Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints.
Help prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies within the test area.
Drive the team towards continuous deployment.
5 years experience manually testing software.
Hands-on experience with setting up and using Selenium and other UI testing frameworks.
Knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL to look at data.
Experience with development using Agile/Scrum
Openness to learning other technologies including front-end and back-end frameworks.
Able to assess a feature or function definition and determine if it can and should be automated.
Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS or Heroku)
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira
Using Postman to test Rest APIs
I am currently trying to Hire Performance Test Engineer experienced candidates for My client Quality Koisk.
This will be a Full Time Position with Quality Kiosk
Role : Performance Testing
Work Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Any where from India
Exp: 3-7 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate - 2 weeks max
URL – www.qualitykiosk.com
POSITION TITLE: Performance Testing
REPORTING TO Test Lead/Manager
EXPERIENCE 4.-7 years
LOCATION Navi Mumbai EDUCATIONAL Graduate in any discipline
- Should have 4 – 7 years’ experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in JMeter
- Perform root cause analysis to identify application performance issues
- Design and Develop test scripts, scenarios, plans and programs to automate
- Prior experience in troubleshooting using Apm tools
- Good Knowledge of Agile
- Good Knowledge in Quality and Testing
- Good communication skills
- Silk Performer/VSTS
- Understanding of APM tools
- Load testing tool knowledge
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as subject matter expert providing testing know-how of application under test to test engineers
- Design and Develop test scripts, scenarios, plans and programs to automate.
- Process, verify and analyze the measured test results; produce clear concise reports
- Effectively manage and groom next level resources.
- Reviewing and escalating the bugs and enhancement to the respective development team and get it ﬁxed from developer end depends on priority and severity of
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing test artifacts.
- Responsible for generating the defect report and provide to the Project Manager.
- Analyze system and application architecture and identify additional testing entry points to reduce risk.
- Perform complex analysis of business and technical requirements and specifications
QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest Digital Quality Engineering partners and pioneers in performance engineering for largest Banking and Financial Services, Telecom aand Automobile clients. Founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates, the company offers Enterprise Digital Quality Assurance solutions for banking, ﬁnancial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, autoamotive and telecom verticals.
Intelligent Business Automation, DevOps and Customer Experience are some of the key areas where we work with our partners to deliver Digital Quality Assurance.
QualityKiosk counts more than 50 of the Fortune 100 companies of India and 18 of the Fortune 500 companies across the globe as clients. With 150+ clients from various verticals across global locations, our clients include Reliance Industries, Reliance Jio, Toyota, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI, Kotak Bank, DBS, Citibank, Prudential, BTPN Bank, Manulife, AIA, UAE Government - Ministry of Finance,
Tata Group, Government of India (GSTN, NPCI), Vodafone and others.
QualityKiosk’s 2000+ Quality Assurance consultants are spread across 20+ countries including India, Dubai, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore. Some of the recognitions received include a mention by Gartner in their 'Build Continuous Quality Into Your DevOps Toolchains' Report 2018, “Asia’s Most Trusted Organization” by International Brand Consultants, and “Happy Place to Work” by World HRD Congress.
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing
all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to
take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able
to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best
way to test.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality
engineering experience in Website, iOS and Android apps testing.
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and
procedures to support various development methodologies
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit,
Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design,
implement and automate processes
• Experience coordinating with external QA resources
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to
improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of
• Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features
tested and bugs found
• Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a
large number of tasks
• Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being
introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
• Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
Job Description :
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.
Experience Required : 2-3 years of relevant Experience
Education : B.E/B.Tech degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
Mandatory Requirement :
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Strong knowledge of security, performance and load testing
Good knowledge of Android framewok
Experience in testing Android,ios and web app.
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Good communication skills
Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Hands-on experience with functional testing(manual).
Knowledge of Automation
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Should be quick at learning and follow the process.
Team management is a plus