ABAP Workflow, Core ABAP, OOABAP
SAP ABAP : RICEF, LDB reports, BDC reports, Module Pool Programs, LSMW, Workflow,
Interfaces, Outbound IDoc, Custom Info type creation, User Exit, BADI, Enhancements, Data
Dictionary, PCRs, Schemas, HCM Process and Forms, Smart and Adobe forms
Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and
flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Role :- Team Lead - Copywriting
About our client -
Our Client is a next generation MarTech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
What you’ll be working on -
Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline collateral. The role also involves ideation for advertising campaigns. The clients you’ll work on will span tech, F&B, pharma, retail, healthcare, real estate, automotive and other industries. You’ll be a part of the larger content marketing department in Pune, working closely with the client servicing team and design team to come up with ideas and creatives that make an impact!
● Interpreting client briefs and requirements
● Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
● Developing creative ideas and original, clear copy
● Collaborating with the design team on visual representation of the copy
● Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines
● Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
● Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
● Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
● Present and articulate concepts to clients
Desired Skills and experience -
● 2+ years of experience interest in copywriting, business communication or technical writing
● BE Computer Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, Graduate in Marketing
● Proficiency in the English language and accuracy in grammar
● The knack of understanding technical products (SaaS, PaaS, SAP, etc.) and writing for them
● Highly creative and imaginative
● Keen attention to detail
● The ability to work in a collaborative environment under tight deadlines
● Self-motivated and eager to learn
Project Role : Application SAP Enterprise Portal
Project Role Description :
Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Must have Skills : SAP Enterprise Portal Architecture, SSI: NON SSI:
Good to Have Skills :SSI: No Function Specialization NON SSI :
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities : A Perform Operations support for SAP Desktop B Manage incidents within SLA C Engage in Portal upgrades and Enhancements D SAP UI5 developments with upskilling E Testing/Weekend support for Cutovers /mocks etc
Technical Experience :
Should have 6 yrs relevant exp and 1 E2E implementation exp.
A Resource has worked on End to end Development projects in SAP Portal B Good to have knowledge in Web dynpro Java C Experience in Portal Content Administration iViews, Worksets, Groups, Roles and role-based content SAP Knowledge Management D Experience in all phases of SDLC Requirements, analysis, development, testing E SAP Fiori Good to have skill F Display analytical skills for fit gap analysis for migrations, Upgrade Professional Attributes :
Candidate must be flexible to work from client location- Jabalpur
A Good communication skill in English B Good analytical skill C Experience in managing the team and the delivery Educational Qualification:
A Regular 15-year full time education B Software Engineering degree
Experience as a SAP Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
Hands on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues in the area of financial modules.
Very good command of English.
Team management and project management skills as an asset.
Company: Torrent Power Ltd
Location: Ahmedabad (Only Ahmednagar candidates can apply)
Profiles: FICO (AM – FICO (Integration/Implementation Consultant)
Experience - 6+ years (Relevant)
Full time- Required
CTC: Upto 20Lpa
SAP FICO Functional Support
• Conceptualizing & Mapping of all Business Scenarios
• Functional support for all SAP FICO Modules including Product Costing
• Expertise in integration with all other SAP R3/ISU modules
• Understanding & knowledge of MDM
• Having expertise & understanding the migration activity
• SAP IS-U Developments
• Preparing Functional & Technical Specification Document
• Implementation/Execution of development logic
• Technical / Functional testing of IS-U FICO developments
• SAP Roles & Authorization
• Role creation according to requirement and assignment of Role to user
- Getting the business Requirement document from functional consultant / functional analyst.
- Analyse the business Requirement.
- Analyse the estimated time for development.
- Development of Object (ABAP application).
- Unit Testing by Developer.
- Releasing the object to test environment.
- Prepare technical document of the development.
This is Sindhu representing Allegis Group - An US based $12 billion Staffing and Recruiting Company providing Human capital and work force management solutions to over 6000 customers globally including 90% of Fortune 500 firms. Our offering includes Strategic Resource Program (SRP), Managed Services (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive Search and Consulting Services.
We are currently hiring for our E-Commerce client for Bangalore India.
Required Experience: 6-9 Yrs
Role: SAP HR ABAP UI5 Developer
- 6+ years SAP HR ABAP development experience. Must have experience and expert knowledge of ABAP development objects including: Dialog programming, User-exits, BADIs, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Must have worked on US payroll implementation projects.
- Must have strong experience in SAP HR ABAP and SAP UI5/Fiori applications using SAP Web IDE.
- Must have strong experience with SAP ABAP skills that include: Enhancement Spots, Implicit Enhancements, Explicit Enhancements, BADI and BAPI.
- Must have hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with expertise in WRICEF development.
- Must have strong ABAP debugging skills
- Experience with HR Interfaces.
- Hands-on implementation experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms, reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow and other development work
- Expert ability to review and comprehend technical specifications and be able to coordinate with functional team for development activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Transport layers, IDOCs and interfaces and the different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
- Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and User Exits) and how to best leverage them to meet customer specific requirements with minimal risk
- Must have an in-depth all round technical and functional knowledge in SAP and network infrastructure
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems
- Experience developing user interfaces using Fiori is required.
Thanks and Regards
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
We have opening for SAP PPQM Consultant/Sr. Consultant with leading industry for Kolkata Location.
- Must have 8 years of relevant exp in SAP PP, QM Module.
- Must have 4+ years of SAP PP Experience with at least 2 to 3years of Domain exp
- Must have experience of both PP and QM modules
- Should have experience of executing 1-2End to end Implementations (S4 HANA Preferable).
- Expertise in requirements understanding, system design, development, testing methodologies, training, defining support procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP PP - SOP, Flexible planning, Capacity planning, Variant Configuration, CBP, Discrete, REM, LTP, Engineering & Organization Change Management, Batch Management as well as PP-PI processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP QM module - Master data, Batch Management, Notifications, Sample Management, Quality Inspection Plans, Quality Certificates, Stability Study, Deadline Monitoring, Vendor Evaluation.
- Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. In-depth knowledge in the below areas:
- Master Data - Bill of materials, Work centres/ Resources, Routings/ Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection, Characteristics, Catalogues and Code groups, Inspection Plan, - Material Requirement Planning (MRP)- Configuration and Integration with, Procurement, Sales and Distribution.
- Production Order Execution - Order confirmation, Goods issue, Goods receipt and Back flushing- Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- Must have integration knowledge with FI, CO, SD, MM, PM modules.
Good to Have:
- Preferred if hands-on and good experience in SAP S/4 HANA configuration, migration, Fiori applications on latest HANA releases
Minimum 1 year of experience in SAP PAPM end to end implementation.