- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tools and Technologies:
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java, and Selenium
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Knowledge of J-meter, Soap UI is a plus
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why join Venwiz
Manufacturing is one of the core industries globally and one that sets the bar on the quality of products
mankind consumes! As a part of Venwiz, you will be solving one of the most challenging problems in one
of the longest-existing industries. You would get to work with like-minded and smart people to find
solutions. We believe in empowering people and helping them take larger responsibilities; test your
limits! Joining now gets you an early seat at the family table of VenWiz and an opportunity to build something magical.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Developing clear, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that align with the business/ functional requirements
- Proving scalability and performance of software and ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Developing and automating tests for software validation and detecting bug issues
- Preparing file defect reports and reporting test progress
- Analyzing test results, detecting issues and tracking root causes
- Documenting technical issues and solutions
- Building automated testing systems for regular checks
- Participating in assessing and adopting new testing tools or methodologies
What you need to have:
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Exposure to and understanding of Webpage HTML structure and browser developer tools
- Previous experience using Cross-Browser test tools such as BrowserStack
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to Analyze Network traffic using tools such as Charles Proxy, Fiddler, or similar tools
- Previous experience testing web API’s
- Ability to query SQL Databases
- Proven experience working within an Iterative/Agile SDLC
- Experience working with CI platforms
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 11 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners.
Product Based Company
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Manual Testing,Database Testing,API Testing
--5+ Years overall hands-on testing experience
--5+ years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and good knowledge in database structures.
--5+ years’ experience in testing API driven systems using tools like Swagger and Postman
--5+ years’ experience to interact across various teams (Onsite/Offshore)
--Proven expertise in engineering best practices in, functional and non-functional testing
--Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
--Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
--Must know how to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and identify,
record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
--Experience in Adhoc, Smoke, Sanity, Retesting, Regression and Exploratory testing
--Experience working in Agile methodology.
--Review and analyze system / business specifications.
--Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
--Effectively plan and estimate test creation and execution schedules for all products.
--Report bugs and errors to development teams and own end to end delivery of task
--Write complex SQL queries to test backend services.
--Routinely generate and communicate project QA test status reports.
--Identify defects and provide troubleshooting and track progress in Jira .
--Able to communicate with developers, scrum master, Business analysts, QA lead regarding
--Coaching and mentoring other team members as needed.
--Improve the quality of products with continuous regression and exploratory testing.
--Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
Nice to have Technical skills:
--Selenium with Java experience
Established in 1993, Y.R. Gaitonde Centre for AIDS Research and Education (YRG CARE) is a premier non-government organization providing comprehensive HIV services in India. Its objective is to provide prevention, care, support and treatment services for people living with HIV/AIDS, to prevent new infections, and to ensure that patients and their families are treated with dignity. It is one of the sub-recipients of Johns Hopkins University (JHU) for the ACCELERATE program, a five-year program supported by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in India.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases manual and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Development of flow documents of individual modules for Documentation and QA purposes
- The tracking of tasks will be managed via the tool JIRA and the report generated from the tool will substantiate the invoice. Invoice to be produced weekly
• Should know what is performance testing and a few tools like Jmeter/ Load Runner/ Locust
• Should have working experience on using any of the automation tools like Selenium, Appium, REST using Java or similar Programming language
• Should have developed some major enhancements or created a new framework using Selenium / Appium or both. Should be able to tell what a typical framework contains and have Experience using TestNg or Junit Framework.
• Mobile Automation Frameworks like Appium / Expresso / XCUITest or any tool experience
• Desirable to know the concepts of AWS / Azure or Google Cloud
• Should know a few security tools like Burpsuite, Nessus, ZAP, etc.
• Experience with REST API service testing using tools like POSTMAN/ SWAGGER.
• Good experience on agile methodology and bug tracking tools - Jira and Zephyr
• Good exposure to databases like Oracle,MySql, Mongo, and writing database queries for CRUD Operations.
This position is open for experienced professionals in the field of software testing. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly.We are looking for Quality Analyst to work on our product Faveo HELPDESK
Who are we looking for?
1 to 3 years of prior experience in QA
Proficient in Software testing
Role & responsibilities
Work on http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com
Review Faveo in terms of UI, usability etc.
Web security testing Performance testing Write manual test cases Test the web,
Mobile application manually Test the web
Mobile application using open source testing tools
Document the test result
We use Github for issue management
Technologies you will work on
Tools you will use
Git – Github
Basic IDE usage of any of these: NetBeans/Dreamweaver/Brackets/Sublime
Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
Should have completed testing course from reputed institute
Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
Team player, friendly, self-motivated, quick & self learner and be able to work autonomously
How can I apply?
You are invited to send us your complete resume
Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
Resume should have candidate photograph in it Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
Do go over our company website http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.